Film quantum physics, starring Park Hae-soo-calligraphy-Kim Sang Ho, one day a drug party involving a celebrity!

2019-10-12 07:11:28

There is a growing interest in film quantum physics.

The film 'Quantum Physics' is directed by Lee Sung-tae, which was released on September 25, 2019, and is featured by Park Hae-soo (Lee Chan-woo), Seo Ye-ji (Sung-young) and Kim Sang-ho (Park Ki-heon).

It attracts the attention of the audience with the fresh setting that the nightlife of the entertainment world, the ace of the industry and the detained detective go directly into the drug investigation.

Those who stayed in the supporting role in the existing film have emerged as the main characters in the quantum physics to solve the problem.

It's not just jobs that change.

Inspired by quantum physics, despite the many crises, the protagonist Lee Chan-woo, who stands out with the belief that 'thinking becomes reality', conveys the fresh charm that he has never seen before, and reminds him of the smile of a sad person.

Provide positive energy.

Director Lee Seong-tae, who directed the work, said, “I really wanted to show some great friends.

“I wanted to show a wonderful person who would like to be with them when they have a hard time and are tired or have a lot of fun.” Explained the characters in quantum physics.

They are not interested in drug cases from the beginning.

I just moved according to my convictions, and I just got on the same boat.

They are opposed to the powers that make up the Republic of Korea in order to keep their firm beliefs.

In addition, it gives Big Fuck to the decaying power from the extremely realistic ending, which always ends with the victories of the corrupt group.

The quantum physics, which adds a unique story to the genre of crime entertainment and reverses the reversal, tells the emergence of a new face of crime entertainment.

*summary

One day, a celebrity notices a drug party.

Lee Chan-woo (Park Hae-soo), who believes that innovation should take place on the floor without “illegal! Without tax evasion!”, Sheds this information on the crime information and chief engineer Kim Ki-hun (Kim Sang-ho), who has long known.

Lee Chan-woo learned that the drug party that he thought was a simple case was a huge drug scandal involving the prosecution and politics.

Now you have to face huge power in order to live.

'Lee Chan-woo' is going to dig up the case with industry ace, such as the chief of Park Ki-heon and the queen Queen Sung-young who is proud of the golden network.