Isu finally reunited with his dogshit ~?

2019-10-12 07:31:11

`Chosun hondam workshop flower padang`

In JTBC's Chosun Hondam Workshop, Flower Padang, which aired on August 8, Isu (Seo Ji-hoon) who came to meet Gadung (Gong Seungyeon) was broadcasted.Isu finally reunited with Gadung.

I shed tears of anxiety about why dog ​​shit appeared now, and Isu said, “I suddenly had relatives I didn't know.

I'm a man, ”he explained.

The dog shit also said, “We're not like that, but do you know how worried I was about to go wrong?

I'm glad, ”he said.

Isu said he would have a wedding with dog shit once he got the job done.

Mahun was jealous of the two, and the dog shit was also “great.

I keep being mistaken that this is my place. ”The dog poo called Isu as“ our head ”and Mahun said,“ I brought it up, fed it, clothed it, taught it.

The black beast was not reaped, "he said, revealing cute jealousy, announcing the beginning of a full-blown triangular romance.

"I didn't give it to you and I don't have to listen to your request." Cuddly asked, "Why don't you listen?" Mahun said, "There is a class in the heart."

At the same time, Kang Ji-hwa (Go Won-hee) looked at dog shit and thought it was strange, and began to find out where he was from and where he came from. Kang Ji-hwa, who came to buy white porcelain, met Do-joon (Byun Woo-seok).

Kang Ji-hwa, Do Joon, who kissed Kang Ji-hwa.

Who say with a smile, holding hands and jumped together in anger Kang Ji called "jump to" Kang Ji anger watching dojun smiled a knowing smile himself.