VIP is one step ahead of anyone…

2019-10-12 09:31:11

SBS's new TV drama “VIP,” which is scheduled for the first broadcast on October 28, is a secret “private office melo” drama of the VIP team who manages department stores' top 1% VIP customers.

Lee Chung-a played the role of Lee Hyun-a, the head of the VIP team at Sungwoon Department Store, who thinks that VIP is the only job.

Ace is a trend that is one step ahead of anyone else, but because of his uncomfortable work with a supervisor who has human rights in the past, he takes a year off from work and returns to form a subtle airflow in the team.

In this regard, Lee Chung-ah was captured with confidence.

Lee Hyun-ah receives an urgent call from the company over the weekend and goes to work.

Lee Hyun-a, who has worked as a fashion item even with employee ID cards and glasses, is showing the ace-down force in the team with the charismatic process.

In addition to Lee Hyun-ah, she is curious about how the office life of the VIP team dedicated to the Nebula Department Store, which is not too busy on weekends.

Lee Chung-ah, who finished her first filming, said, “Hyun-a Lee is a character who looks cold and does not show his emotions on the outside.

I think I played more, thanks to the 'VIP' team that entrusted me to Lee Hyun-ah.

I will do my best to act. ”