Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri, come back sister Jinjin Shim Sooyoung…

2019-10-12 10:31:12

TVN tree drama 'Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri' announced on the 8th of the 5th broadcast that Lee Sun-sim (Lee Hye-ri) and only one younger brother who had been `` desperate '' dreamed of becoming the shareholders of Cheongil Electronics.

The sister Lee Jin-sim (Jeong Soo-young) 's midnight fever party was released to excite the curiosity.

Lee Jin-sim pursued Lee Seon-sim running away saying, "Do you have a loan?"

Lee Jin-Shim said, "I bought a company stock with that money?"

Lee Jin-Sim said, "Sell the stock and release the mortgage right now," but Lee Sun-Sim replied, "I'm trying, but it's difficult right now.

Lee Jin-sim said, "Don't think about seeing my face again until I pay money."

Lee Sun-sim said, "I'm the only sister to me."

In a public photograph, the secret meeting between Mrs. Yoo and Mr. Oh who leans over the glass at midnight adds to the question.

Oh's frustrating face is a pain to suffer from alone, and he suffered a lot of trouble.

The movement is captured and the wind of change blows again.

The production team of Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri said, "My sister Lee Jin-sim learns about his brother's work, and Lee Sun-sim is running her sister's surveillance radar.

Omanbok came to Cheongil Electronics and was caught by Choi Young-ja (Baek Ji-won) when he was asked to return to Yujin-wook's company.

When Choi said, "What day did you destroy your company and why did you come to me?"

No. "