The other is hell…

2019-10-12 16:11:12

Do you have any questions about what is happening around the Eden Test House?

Attention is focused on the newest Choi Chan-ho (played as Cho Hyun-ho) in the OCN cinematic drama ‘Others are Hell’, which was a kind of beauty on October 6.

I was active as a person who solved the mystery while keeping an eye on Ahn Eun-jin who was suspicious and doubtful about what was happening around the Eden Test House.

“There was a boss like this around me, and while I was swearing, I was a bit of a mip-like character, but it seemed to be a fun act.

I am grateful for your interest and thought. ”Also, I was happy to be able to work with the great directors and writers of the team,“ The Other is Hell, ”which had exceptionally good teamwork.

I thank my viewers for loving 'others are hell' and I hope everyone will be a world that is not a hell to others. ”New actor Choi Chan-ho added a web drama in addition to OCN 'Others are Hell'.

He is accumulating filmography by starring in various films such as 'Timple Man and Woman', 'The Confession Expecting Rejection' in the 12th London Korean Film Submission, and the Short Film 'The Mandibular Jaw' in the 17th 2019 Korean Film Festival in Florence.

In addition to his works, he also worked actively with various advertising models such as SK Telecom, Bank Salad, and Sneakers Oats.

The last day of the sixth was more brilliant.