We introduced course that we could do battle trip and attracted attention

2019-10-10 14:11:15

'Battle Trip' Park Yeon-soo and Song Gi-a set out for Palawan.

In the recent KBS 2TV Battle Battle, Park Yeon-soo, mother and daughter Go Ju-won, and Kim Da-hyun, were the Philippines' last paradise Palawan travel designers.

Park Yeon-soo and Song Gia's 'Mom' who went on to conquer Palawan with the concept of 'Mother and Child Travel' were revealed.

With the tour's radio.

Park Yeon-soo transformed into an information-powered Mammago for her daughter Song Gia and introduced a course that could be soaked in Palawan's charm.

From the Underground River National Park, where you can meet numerous bats, and the El Nido, where you can enjoy the clear and clear waters, you have captured the eyes of Palawan.

In particular, hopping tours at El Nido, a sacred place for marine sports, have raised the desire to travel to Palawan.

Song Gia strongly recommended the El Nido hopping tour, saying, “If I don't go to El Nipa, I didn't go to Palawan.”

At the same time, the taste of Palawan's delicious food stimulated the salivary glands.

Unfamiliar visuals such as Filipino Mexican food, Adobo Cancun, Filipino Mexican Mexican nachos basket, pork ribs, made me wonder about the taste.

Kim Joon-hyun, who is called the god of Mukbang, the other party, said,

I can go there and show you a great figure, and you can come out with a standing ovation. ”

Above all, Park Yeon-soo, who said that the trip was the first time, focused her attention from the airport to the couple's fashion at the couple's look.

At the same time, Song Ji-a, a son-like daughter, showed her lovely and chic girl beauty.

"I'm going to marry that spider-man," he said to a public actress to Hollywood actor Tom Holland.