Leave making ??

2019-10-07 00:31:11

Little forest

SBS 'Little Forest', which was broadcasted on the 1st, depicted Lee Seo-jin who went to see Grace, Brooke and Zhang.

Lee Seung-gi and Lee Seo-jin's subtle competition made a laugh at SBS ‘Little Forest’, which aired on the afternoon of 30th last month.

The two had a frostbite dream about making a swing to present a new experience to the Little.

Arrived at the supermarket in an ice-like atmosphere, but the children fell asleep.

Lee Seo-jin woke up the children with ice cream and started to go shopping, but each of them wanted to ride a mart cart, so he had to pull the cart with both hands.

Lee Seojin started shopping alone in the eyes of everyone.

It was not easy to draw a pair cart alone.

Seeing the uncomfortable children, I went to find a list of stuff.

Suddenly, Iseojin was awkward while driving to the car.

Little children then challenged to take care of the puppy.

The Little, who was given a mission to care for the newborn babies in the neighborhood, went to see the puppies in anticipation.

After bringing the dog home, Jung So-min and Park Narae immersed themselves in the care of the dog, such as building a house for the dog and feeding him milk.

Lee Seung-ki took a bicycling class for Lee Han-yi, who is about to enter elementary school.

Last 7 seconds was short but I was confident that I was more confident with my first ride.

Lee Seung-gi, "I want to master the bike as much as the last time," he turned into a master and began to teach tweezers.

I did it myself, so I felt more proud.