In the age of Zhang Nara, in front of the bully ... What are the summoning memories and hit songs of 20 years ago?

2019-10-06 16:31:12

Interest in singer and actress Jang Nara came to the fore on Sunday, October 6, the keywords 'jangnara' and 'jangnara age' rose to real-time search terms.

In the SBS entertainment program 'By Butlers', which aired on the 29th of last month, Jang Na-ra appeared as a master.

In particular, Jang Na was also revealed as a singer.

Arriving at the karaoke machine, the members found the karaoke machine and carefully applied for the song.

Jang said, “I was preparing in advance.

I'll pay for it today. ”

When the accompaniment began, Jang Nara presented the perfect stage with his unchanging appearance.

Jang Nara debuted as a singer in 2001 with his first album, "First Story."

After that, he released 'Sweet Dream', 'Jang Nara's Third Story', 'My Story', 'She' and 'Dream Of Asia'.

His hits include "I'm a Woman," "Sweet Dream," "Bird Your Face," and "April Story."

Jang Nara is a singer and received the Top 10 Singers and Most Popular Singer Awards at MBC ‘Koyo Daejeon’ in 2002.

He also won the Asia Star Award at the 2008 Asian Model Awards.

Born in 1981 and 30 years old, Jang Nara made his debut in the music industry with his first album, "Bearing a Face in Tears."

In addition to his singer activities, he appeared in new dramas such as 'New Non-Stop', 'Myeong-Gyeong Girl Success Story', and 'My Love Bean Ball'.

Recently, she won the Best Actress Award at the SBS Drama Awards for Drama Awards for her empress.

Nara, a pure Hangul name, is the name that came from his father Ju Ho-sung when he was asked to give a friend's name as a high school Korean teacher.

Since his debut, Jang Nara is known as a representative star of celebrity donation angels through donations and volunteer activities not only in Korea but also in China and other countries.