Ga-young Moon, Multi-spectrum Squad Doctor, Close to Viingual, Lives in Germany

Ga-young Moon, Multi-spectrum Squad Doctor, Close to Viingual, Lives in Germany

Ga-Young Moon, a close spectrum of bilingual, with various spectral levels TVN 'I will read the book' attracted the attention of Moon Ga-young. Mun Ga-young expressed her views on Machiavelli's 'monarchism'. Moon Ga-young sheds the nuance of a familiar story about Machiavelli. Monarchism is the writing of the Sitinian birth of Machiavism. The monarchy says that it is necessary to protect the country with its own army. The betrayal of the German peoples destroyed the Roman Empire. Moon Ga-young, a young female with a fascinating eight-colored charm, is drawing attention. Moon is active in various genres such as entertainment, raising awareness. Brain Seong Moon Moon has a diverse spectrum. The close proximity to the bilingual is also a hot topic. Moon also showed her conversation with Tyler in three languages. Moon introduced her childhood in Germany.

2019-10-09 13:11:12

"Little Forest" Lee Seo-jin Lee Seung-ki Park Narae Jung So-min Yes

In the final episode of 'Little Forest: Summer of Sak Bakgol' (hereinafter 'Little Forest'), all the little kids who have visited `` Little Forest '' will be dispatched. `` Stamp Tour '', `` Listing Ceremony '' for Little Kids, etc., and Seo Seojin was interested in catching a tail catching game during `` Stamp Tour ''. Tail catching is a game where you have to run away to avoid catching a tail, and Lee Seung-ki said, "This brother (Lee Seo-jin) didn't play in 'Running Man'." You can check on the 7th broadcast whether you will show off your feet.

2019-10-09 12:31:11

Can you reflect the status of the event, reflecting the popularity of the song?

Can you reflect the status of the event, reflecting the popularity of the song?

Song-A-In event cost is a hot topic. Song-A-In's event costs are of great concern as they rank high in the actual inspection. The fact that the Song-A-In event costs are attracting attention is a sign that the Song-A-In's popularity is poking the sky. The Song-A-In event cost is an example of the status of Song-A-In, who has been popular through MISTROT. According to the Sports Trends alone article, the event cost is high. Other Mistress singers also have to pay expensive event fees. Song-In's event costs are controversial. The sender's position did not appear to reflect the event. Along with the Song-A-In event fee, the names of other singers who appeared in Mistrott are also mentioned. Song is active not only in singer activities but also in entertainment programs.

2019-10-09 12:11:12

Mong-Doo and Dong-Woo, who had a dynamic widow's adaptation during Chosun Rocco Mung-Doo Jeon, broadcast?

Mong-Doo and Dong-Woo, who had a dynamic widow's adaptation during Chosun Rocco Mung-Doo Jeon, broadcast?

KBS2's monthly drama `` Chosun Rocco-Mungdujeon '' (played by Lim Ye-jin, directing Kim Dong-hui, and `` Mungdujeon '') unveiled the scenes of the close-up fan dance lessons of the female master Jeon Nok-du (Jang Dong-yun) and Dong Dong-ju (Kim So-hyun). 'Mungdu', a dynamic widow's adaptor, continued to live with Dongju. The mung bean and dongju's bizarre cohabitation, which hides the deadly secret of man, had a funny and sad but mysterious excitement. As Dong-ju, who was only rough, began to open his mind to Mung-du, the relationship change was also heralded. The thrilling ending of mung bean, which is in a crisis of stagnant coal, led to the expectation of future story development.

2019-10-09 11:31:14

Song Ji-eun reveals 'Innocent + Lovely' wedding dress status

Song Ji-eun reveals 'Innocent + Lovely' wedding dress status "No real marriage"

Actress Song Ji-eun revealed her gorgeous wedding dress. Song Ji-eun recently posted several photographs on his Instagram, along with the words "take a wedding photo of the 90s, # real marriage, # melt me". Song Ji-eun smiles brightly while wearing a wedding dress. The gorgeous beauty with a lovely charm catches your eyes. On the other hand, Song Ji-eun is appearing in the tvN drama 'Take Me Me'.

2019-10-09 11:11:11

'Deacon', Julien Kang appeared as a member to exercise together.

'Deacon', Julien Kang appeared as a member to exercise together.

UFC Korean Zombie Jung Chan-sung appeared as a master in SBS `` The Butler Division '', which aired on the 6th. Julien Kang appeared in the gym as a member to exercise together. Julien said, "I am close to my father and I exercise here sometimes." Jeong Chan-sung praised Julien's athleticism, saying, “I have nothing to teach.” Julien said, “My brother is a player, but I'm just a hobby. Passionate hobby. ” Chung Chan-sung said, “I sometimes play sports with Julien. But he said that his face was important. ” When Yook Sung-jae said, "You have a good physique," Jeong Chan-sung said, "I will make it today."

2019-10-09 10:31:12

Judge Judge, Hot Issue, Dawn Hot Keyword

Judge Judge, Hot Issue, Dawn Hot Keyword

Master of Justice, Hot Interest, Dawn Hotkey Judge Myong-jae dismissed his brother's arrest warrant on Tuesday. Judges are currently at the top of the inspection. The reason why the Judge of high-ranking rights is the highest in the public inspection is that it shows the public's interest in this case. Judge Judge dismissed his brother's arrest warrant for his alleged suspicion. Earlier, his mother, Jomo, gave up the warrant. Some media have said they have given up on warrants. The prosecution said that the warrant of his immediate family's family member was dismissed, which would impede future investigation.

2019-10-09 10:11:12

No. 19 Typhoon Hagibis Goes Over the Weekend

No. 19 Typhoon Hagibis Goes Over the Weekend

No. 19 Typhoon Hagibis Weekend After the Japanese metropolitan area, No. 19 Typhoon Hagibis revealed his presence. Typhoon Hagibis, 19, was not known until recently as a typhoon in the form of a tropical low pressure zone. Currently, it is expected to pass through the Japanese metropolitan area around the weekend. The horror of typhoons is spreading in Korea due to the damage of typhoons. The autumn typhoons that have been blown this year can be said to be killing winds. In Jeju, elementary school roofs were blown away and houses were destroyed by murderous winds. According to the location of the typhoon, even the national airport history was not green. Jeju had the windsinger in effect in the take-off and landing directions. A typhoon special report has also entered into Yeosu Airport. If you have a typhoon No. 19, you can say that it's a hit. In particular, the victims are in a killing style. The direction of Hurricane Hagibis seems to be out of the Korean Peninsula. Typhoon Hagibis is a medium-sized wind.

2019-10-09 09:31:11

Three people arrived at Gomso Salmon while “we met by work” surprised by the tremendous amount of work.

Three people arrived at Gomso Salmon while “we met by work” surprised by the tremendous amount of work.

Ji Chang-wook and Officer Hee-hee appeared as a guest during the TVN entertainment program `` I met with work. '' The three men who arrived at Gomso Salmon were amazed by the tremendous amount of work: Yoo Jae-seok, Ji-wook Ji, and Lee Hee-hee continued their hard work, such as cleaning up salt, removing impurities, building salt acids, and resembling salt. Lee, Ji-hee and Yoo Jae-suk and Ji Chang-wook caught the eye with all kinds of high-intensity labor such as collecting salt, picking out foreign substances and transferring salt. Executives, who always do their best without complaints when they worked, showed a reversal after showing up their complaints.

2019-10-09 09:11:12

Due to the absence of the manager, Hongja

Due to the absence of the manager, Hongja "brother sister"

In the TV Chosun “Brother The Sisters” broadcast on the 6th, Lee Hyun-kyung said, “Let's go Konjiam” when his brother Lee Hyun-young came to play. In the absence of the manager, Hongja summoned her brother, a former manager. My brother, who is usually mischievous, was surprised to see the performers as a professional manager on the day. In addition to cleaning the dust and carefully preparing blankets before Hongja gets into the car, he was recognized as a 'sense' manager by preparing snacks for his two-handed staff while Hongja was dressing flowers at the hair shop. Lee Hyun-kyung seeing this "coveted. Wise brother" was not praised. On the way to the event site, Hongja and her brother remembered the difficult times of going around the country together. Hongja said, "I wash my car at the car wash every day for my neck's health, even if my brother is tired," and thanked his brother for his hard work. Cho Hye-ryeon added, "I think there is a beloved red now." Lee Hyun-kyung and brother Lee Hyun-young visited the restaurant with their mother for a refreshment. The sister who was eating said, "Mom is blessed." Thanks to the daughters, the mother was upset that she said, "What blessed son you are?" Sister Lee Hyun-kyung and Lee Hyun-young visited a restaurant with a quiet landscape to relieve their depressed mother with the story of Gonjiam. It was where he visited after his brother's funeral. For his mother, Lee Hyun-young, the younger brother, directly wrapped the wraps, and Cho Hye-ryun added, "Daughters are good." After a while, Lee Hyun-kyung said, "Mom is blessed," my mother shouted "Son first, send a lot of good things!" And the daughters were embarrassed. My mother said, "I don't know how much I cried for the family gathering. I live up to 120 years old, and I don't want to live long," he said. "I wanted to go by my dad early." "And shed tears in his heart.

2019-10-09 08:31:12

Lion King attracts much attention from viewers

Lion King attracts much attention from viewers

JTBC's `` Four Corners in Row 1 '', which aired on the 6th, was packed with Disney features following the last broadcast, and the movie `` The Lion King '' was in-depth. The first row of 'Four Corners' attracted the attention of viewers, the last circuit with MC Yoon Jong Shin. The Lion King was loved by the inner and outer growth of the main character, Lion Simba. The device that maximizes the impression was OST. All the music for The Lion King was done by Hans Zimmer and Elton John. Joo Sung-cheol, the editor of the movie magazine 'Cine 21', greeted, "I want to create a wonderful mystic land like Disneyland." Yoon Jong-shin also revealed his encounter with Elton John in the past. Yoon Jong Shin said, “When Elton John performed in Korea, we took a picture together. He and Billy Joel lead the musicians to both mountains. I was very nervous when I took a picture together. ”

2019-10-09 08:11:13

The interrogation between the two members of the Judge of the Myeong-jae jurisdiction causes a major conflict ... Amplification of judicial credibility?

The interrogation between the two members of the Judge of the Myeong-jae jurisdiction causes a major conflict ... Amplification of judicial credibility?

fall? As the number of questions about the decision of the judges for high quality rights increases, it eventually leads to generational conflicts between the camps and causes major conflicts. It is noted whether the judicial credibility will increase or fall. The public's interest in the issue of Myung-Jae Lee, who has imposed a warrant of arrest for his brother-in-law, is spreading not only to Yeouido politics but also to civil society and the square. In this situation, it was placed in the center of the poverty as it was spread through the online community, such as who the judges of the authoritative rights judges and how he had rejected in the past. According to various reports, the party of the judge of Myong-jae right, whose name was reached by the actual sword, dismissed his brother's arrest warrant. There seems to be no major difference from the existing case that there is room for disputes over major charges. Nevertheless, the position between the camps on such dismissal by the judges seems to be large. The supporters of the country, those who do not support it, and certain portals and other portal comments show a conflicting approach that is close to risk. As a result, during the Hangeul Day holiday, the public's interest in the issue of Myung-jae Judge will still lead to a hot debate on whether his judgment is right or wrong in the struggle between the camps. Meanwhile, the arrest warrant for Cho's younger brother, Jo Mo, accused of fraudulent bond litigation after being paid hundreds of millions of dollars by the applicants of Woongdong Institute, which was run by the family of the US Attorney General, was dismissed. Judge Judge Image = sns / Channel A Capture

2019-10-09 07:31:12

Song Seung Heon in the public photos `` Great Show '' with a newspaper

Song Seung Heon in the public photos `` Great Show '' with a newspaper

tvN Mon, Tue Drama “Great Show” is a story about a former parliamentarian Great (Song Seung Heon) accepting a problem-bearing brother-in-law (Jeong-ui, Jung Joon-won, Ye-na Park, and Kim Joon) as a family to re-enter the National Assembly. Song Seung-heon in the public picture reveals the sadness of the viewer who sees the newspaper as a blanket and lying on the bench. He falls asleep enough to suddenly turn the park into a room, raising questions about what happened to him. Homeless handing bread to Song Seung Heon, who is in a shameful manner, in the public. Song Seung Heon stimulates the laughter of those who are embarrassed, causing a pupil earthquake with surprised rabbit eyes. The plan card that finds the witness of the school violence hung behind the scenes of Song Seung-heon robs the eyes, and the question of what kind of visual performances Song Seung-heon will play in the 13th 'Great Show' is rising. Still, released by the Great Show on the 6th, raises the curiosity about Song Seung Heon's unusual visuals. Song Seung Heon is causing a visual shock due to his unusual appearance.

2019-10-09 07:11:13

Mungdujeon In another picture, the astounding eye

Mungdujeon In another picture, the astounding eye

On the 6th, Chosun Rocco-Mungdujeon amplified the excitement by capturing the super tight fan dance lessons of the female lead mung bean (Jang Dong Yoon) and Dong Joo (Kim So Hyun). The picture released reveals sweeter mung bean and Dong Dongju, which raises the excitement index. In the other photo, pre-parasitic dance practice is in full swing in Cheol Haeng-soo's eyes. At the end of Chun Mung Doo's gaze, hiding his body, there is Dong Dong-ju who is devoted to dancing practice. Dong Dong-ju, who is inherent in pitch, body, and toothpaste, seems to be embarrassed by Cheon Haeng-soo's special training. The appearance of jeonmungdu, which looks at honey dripping as if the dongju is lovely, causes a flutter. Mungdu, who had a dynamic widow's adaptation period on TV, continued to live with Dongju. Mung bean and Dongju's bizarre cohabitation, which hides the deadly secret of a man, is a "wolf" but has a strange excitement. As Dong-ju, who was only rough, began to open his mind to Mung-du, the relationship change was also heralded. The thrilling ending of mung bean, which is in a crisis of stagnant coal, led to the expectation of future story development.

2019-10-09 06:31:13

Is Song Seung Heon's visual a visual?

Is Song Seung Heon's visual a visual?

`Great Show` tvN Mon, Tue Drama 'Great Show' is a story where the former lawmaker Great (Song Seung Heon) accepts a problem-bearing brother-in-law (Jeong-ui, Jung Joon-won, Ye-na Park, Kim Joon) as a family to re-enter the National Assembly. The great (Song Seung-heon), Jung Soo-hyun (Lee Sun-bin) and Kang Joon-ho (Lim Joo-hwan) presented the home to the theater with exhilarating punishment. In particular, Kang-Ho Kang, a great rival, continued his career as a rival in his lifetime, but he formed a strategic alliance to protect the market and showed fantastic fair play, raising expectations for the upcoming confrontation of Song Seung-heon and Lim Joo-hwan. The stills that were released on Sunday 6 contain Song Seung-heon's unusual visuals, raising questions about what's going on. Song Seung Heon is causing a visual shock due to his unpretentious behavior. Song Seung-heon feels sorry for the viewer who sees the newspaper as a blanket and lying on the bench. Sleeping enough to suddenly turn the park into a room raises the curiosity about what happened to him. Robbed Song Seung Heon is going to raise the excitement index of the home theater with a warm hug that hugs Lee Sun Bin. Song Seung Heon catches eyes with Lee Sun-bin, who pours out his tears and sends a sad eye as if worried. Song Seung-heon pats his shoulders like comforting Lee Sun-bin, and then makes the heart of the viewer thump down without any words.

2019-10-09 06:11:13