Due to the absence of the manager, Hongja "brother sister"

2019-10-09 08:31:12

In the TV Chosun “Brother The Sisters” broadcast on the 6th, Lee Hyun-kyung said, “Let's go Konjiam” when his brother Lee Hyun-young came to play.

In the absence of the manager, Hongja summoned her brother, a former manager.

My brother, who is usually mischievous, was surprised to see the performers as a professional manager on the day.

In addition to cleaning the dust and carefully preparing blankets before Hongja gets into the car, he was recognized as a 'sense' manager by preparing snacks for his two-handed staff while Hongja was dressing flowers at the hair shop.

Lee Hyun-kyung seeing this "coveted. Wise brother" was not praised.

On the way to the event site, Hongja and her brother remembered the difficult times of going around the country together.

Hongja said, "I wash my car at the car wash every day for my neck's health, even if my brother is tired," and thanked his brother for his hard work.

Cho Hye-ryeon added, "I think there is a beloved red now."

Lee Hyun-kyung and brother Lee Hyun-young visited the restaurant with their mother for a refreshment.

The sister who was eating said, "Mom is blessed."

Thanks to the daughters, the mother was upset that she said, "What blessed son you are?"

Sister Lee Hyun-kyung and Lee Hyun-young visited a restaurant with a quiet landscape to relieve their depressed mother with the story of Gonjiam.

It was where he visited after his brother's funeral.

For his mother, Lee Hyun-young, the younger brother, directly wrapped the wraps, and Cho Hye-ryun added, "Daughters are good."

After a while, Lee Hyun-kyung said, "Mom is blessed," my mother shouted "Son first, send a lot of good things!" And the daughters were embarrassed.

My mother said, "I don't know how much I cried for the family gathering. I live up to 120 years old, and I don't want to live long," he said. "I wanted to go by my dad early."

"And shed tears in his heart.