Ear Lust to Live ??

2019-10-07 11:31:12

Replying to @JustinLee

Baek Ji-young and Hong Hyun-hee appeared in Gwangjin-gu, Gwangjin-gu, in a JTBC `` Hankigi Show '' broadcast on the afternoon of 2nd.

'We' gave you a good time to live up to the luxury live.

Lee Kyung-gyu praised Baek Ji-young's song as a `` heavy rain '' (Son Ho-young + Kim Tae-woo).

I immediately took a walk with my mother who brought a dog.

Lee Kyoung-kyu, surprised by himself, showed a tenderness to his dog Bibi, said, "I wash my image unintentionally."

The house arrived at the end of the walk.

The hearty Hansang was quickly set up.

A pleasant talk time was drawn.

Hong Hyun-hee told her little daughter, who is about to marry, "I'll help you for a year," and her little daughter said, "My mother told me that you would be loved by her mother-in-law."

Hong Hyun-hee said, "I was too. I was more active, the atmosphere of the house was different. Originally, he was a blunt father-in-law."

Hong Hyun-hee said, "When I first introduced my husband to my mother, he told me 'You're not a gagman', 'You're not old.'

I felt like I wanted to come out. ”Baek Ji-young also talked about her husband Jung Suk-won.

Kang Ho-dong asked, “Would you like to give a compliment?” At the corner of the compliment Seounhae, “I don't think this should be done.”