The lie of everybody in the quiet countryside

2019-10-07 12:11:13

Lee Min-gi and Lee Yeo-young met with Detective Tae-sik Cho and the youngest daughter Kim Seo-hee at the OCN's new Saturday Original `` Everybody's Lie '' (played by Jeon Young-shin and Won-jung Jeong, Lee Yoon-jung).

Tae-shik, who left the incident and continued to transfer to the quiet village village police box, took on the case of Seo-hee's father and husband, who "one day died and one disappeared."

The old steelcut is faced with Seohee in the midst of confusion and confusion.

Lee Yun-jung said, “It's new every scene.

Rather than being trapped in a frame, two people breathe and make the scene feel richer.

The character has excellent digestibility ”and praised Lee Min-young and Lee Yoo-young.

How about the breath of two actors who met as a woman who became a member of the parliament to save a detective and missing husband in the mysterious case.

I think it would work and I laughed, ”he explained.

“I was more comfortable and friendly than when I first met.

Please look forward to breathing in the future. ”

Lee Yoo-young also showed satisfaction.

"Lee Min-ki always has time," she said.

So I'm acting really comfortably. ”The Lie of All is a detective who can't pass over a woman who becomes a member of parliament to save her missing husband after her father's sudden death.

Thriller for the truth.

Jeon Young-shin, Won Yoo-jeong and Lee Yun-jeong, a sensational director, work together.

OCN Drama Cinema 'Ten is Hell' will be broadcast on Saturday, October 12 at 10:30 pm.