Legendary R & B group Boys to Man, "Hand written lyrics for BTS Jimin Serendipity cover."

2019-10-07 13:11:13

Exclusive interview with Boyz II Men, who watched BTS LA concerts and released a video covering BTS Jimin's solo song `` Serendipity ''

Rode radio waves.

KBS 2TV Entertainment Program 'Entertainment Broadcasting', which aired on the afternoon of the 4th of Friday, visited Boyz II Men, who is busy with the '2019 US Tour Concert'.

Sean Stockman, a member of Boyz II Men, who sang Jimin's Serendipity in perfect Korean, said, “I listened to Serendipity and wrote the lyrics in English.”

Shaun Stockman said, "Son loves BTS. I play BTS music all over the house. Actually I didn't know the BTS song. But I was impressed by the performance.

I heard that it was so cool. I have a BTS poster at home. I also said 'Ami' and also introduced an episode that I went to BTS LA concert.

Boyz II Men is a 90s legendary R & B group consisting of Shawn Stockman, Wanya Morris and Nathan Morris.

With record sales, it is one of the most loved music groups among the masses and one of the best R & B music groups of all time.

On the other hand, preparing for a performance in Korea in eight years, "BOYZ II MEN Tour of Asia 2019" will be held at SK Olympic Handball Stadium for two days on December 14th and 15th.