VIP contains sweet moments to attract attention

2019-10-05 14:31:19

SBS's new Wolhwa drama 'VIP', which was broadcast on the 28th, is a private office melodramatic story about a team dedicated to managing the top 1% of department stores.

“Actress Believing” Jang Na-ra and Lee Sang-yun are raising their expectations even before the broadcast by predicting the couple's breathing and their acting transformation.

The open melo teaser contains Na Jung-seon's first meeting and sweet moments to attract attention.

With the narration "Maybe it may have been the first time I met", Na Jung-sun, who was appointed to the department store VIP team, first met Park Sung-joon.

“I was not kind, but I was warm.

He was good, ”said Jeong Sun and Sung Joon, who are getting closer to each other.

Park Sung-joon says, “I can only promise now, but my heart is going to live my life.”

After having a wedding, Jeongseon and Sung Joon, who are happy couples, walk down the streets, saying, "We don't try too hard, and let's live without any trouble."

The couple's backs raise questions about what they will say.

Jeong-Seon and Sung-Jun's Reality Melo raises expectations of what kind of emotion will evoke the emotion.

Meanwhile, SBS's new drama "VIP" will be broadcast for the first time on October 28 following "Little Forest."