Let's pick it together, suggesting a secret date ~

2019-10-05 18:31:18

In the 12th episode of “Take the Going for the Mulberry,” which will be broadcast on the 3rd, Songgain and Boom, who made their way from Seoul, Busan, Incheon to Gwangju, Chuncheon and South Island, Jindo, will finally head to the 7th Mulberry Field and Gangwon-do.

Song-in and Boom's trip to Gangwon-do began with an ambitious dawn, when Boom suggested a secret date to Song-a-in.

Songa-in, who didn't even know English, was willing to set off on a sunrise date in response to the shy confession of the boom "Would you like to go with me?"

The brother and sister visited the gold-miss story of a rather unusual story from Mukho Market.

Mukho Market's youngest merchant, who finished the preparations for marriage, sought out his ideal type as a boom and penetrated the mulberry brothers and sisters who are forming a Loverine, and further confessed to the boom by saying, "Jang Dong-gun in my heart".

Noticed.

Sensing the boom and the strange pink flow of the actor's mouth, Song Gye-in burst into jealousy by storming away from the scene, yelling, "Take two, but shoot."

Mikabang Fairy Song-In, while eating the red crab steamed in front of her eyes, laughed as she was angry with her boom and actor.

Looking at the boom, Han Hye-jin's “You're My Man” was exuberant and fascinated, including dances with various affairs and confidence.