I boasted the beauty of the goddess

I boasted the beauty of the goddess

A full-length actor has announced a leisurely situation. Han Bom posted several photos on his Instagram on the 28th with the words, "Weekend. There is nothing to do. End." In the shared photo, Han Bom stared at the camera with chic eyes and showed off the beauty of the goddess. The unique atmosphere of a full time that makes even ordinary daily life a pictorial attracted attention.

2019-10-03 12:31:12

Thorn Apple sold out six times for two weeks of unexplored concert

Thorn Apple sold out six times for two weeks of unexplored concert

Show off ticket power Band Thorne ended the `` Brilliant Concert '' with great success. Thorne Apple performed the brand performance “Unexplored Concert” six times in two weeks at the CKL stage last weekend. The show sold out more than 1,800 people through the last sold-out, showing off the best ticket power in the world. The concert, which was produced with the support of the Korea Creative Content Agency, attracted the audience's acclaim by presenting a setlist for fans only with the new arrangements of the songs from the 3rd album and the songs released so far in three years. In particular, the lighting and stage productions prepared for this concert only were white rice not seen in domestic performances after the debut of Apple. On the other hand, Thorn Apple will show more active stage through various stages such as '2019 Mucon Showcase', 'Grand Mint Festival 2019' and 'Far East Union Vol.4'.

2019-10-03 12:11:13

Swearing Window, Group Shots Revealed

Swearing Window, Group Shots Revealed

Actress Sweare Chang released a group photo. On September 30, Ms. Seong-chang posted a photo on his Instagram account with the words, "Superman Hong-dong. The swear-chang in the picture is taking a certification shot with colleagues who appeared in the drama. In particular, Seong-ri, who is smiling, and Moon Se-yun, who has a mischievous expression from behind, are eye-catching. On the other hand, swear-chang and Sung yuri appeared in KBS2 'Hongdo Honggil-dong' in 2008.

2019-10-03 11:31:20

Trying to be a good morning FM DJ

Trying to be a good morning FM DJ

On Jan. 30, MBC FM4U 'Good Morning FM Jang Seong-gyu' (hereinafter referred to as 'Good Morning FM') is depicted as Jang Seong-gyu, a former JTBC announcer who will be in charge of the show. “A vague dream at that time became a reality. There is tremendous pressure, but I will try to believe in you. "I will try to be a DJ for you." "I was so nervous that I couldn't sleep well." Jang Sung-gyu said, "Dad is now at work and broadcasting on the radio. We were doing what Hajun children were doing." The son replied "make".

2019-10-03 11:11:11

I uploaded a picture with the text

I uploaded a picture with the text "Nambora Black."

Actress Nambora robbed her with a doll-like visual. On September 28, Nambo uploaded a photo on his Instagram with a message saying, "It's back to black!" In the open photo, Nambo is taking a selfie in a pink costume. Doll-like beauty is admiring.

2019-10-03 10:31:20

‘To be addicted’ with long straight hair

‘To be addicted’ with long straight hair

Singer Bae Hae Hae told her recent situation through SNS. Baehae posted a photo on his personal Instagram on July 27 with the phrase, "I love autumn." In the photo, Bae Hae-hae wore a beige jacket and boasted pure innocence with long straight hair. She is taking pictures in a shopping mall with bags.

2019-10-03 10:11:18

Kwang-il Choi Seong-jae thought that the SeaWol Yoon Soi might die in Taejun's hands.

Kwang-il Choi Seong-jae thought that the SeaWol Yoon Soi might die in Taejun's hands.

In the broadcast, Kwang-il (Choong Jae-jae) was scared when Jaebok (Hwang Beom-sik) was killed by a medicine given by his father, Tae-joon (Choi Jung-woo). Kwang-il (Choong Jae-jae) declared divorce, thinking that Shiwol (Yoon Soi) might die in Taejun's hands. Kwang-il called the seawall separately and said, "I'll let Jimin (Choi Seung-hoon) do it." Im Mi-ran told his daughter, Chae Deok-sil (Ha-eun), "Duck-sil, let's get out of the house. Go to Jangchung-dong's house where Hwang gave us. Let's live together with our mother. Break up with Oh Sun (Oh Chang-seok). Tae Joon is surprised to say, "I thought I couldn't finish it. Seongjae replies, "Now I know what my father is like." 'Season of the Sun' is a fierce prince game of selfish genes surrounding Yangji Group, which is in line with the trend of Korean economic history. Postponed.

2019-10-03 09:31:19

“Ye Se-seol” published a picture with the words Dreamland in a fairy tale.

“Ye Se-seol” published a picture with the words Dreamland in a fairy tale.

Actor Choi Ye Seul revealed his wedding appearance. On the 29th, Choi Ye-seul posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Autumn evening, autumn of September 19, 2019." Geo and Choi Ye Seul are looking at each other and smiling. The wedding scene is so beautiful, especially smiles.

2019-10-03 09:11:11

Funding together…

Funding together…

The special event mentioned by Yoo Jun Sang was home live broadcasting. In MBC ‘Funding with Funding’ which aired on the 29th, Yu Joon-sang's home shopping trailer was released and he was curious. Yoo Jun-sang said at the end of the “Funding together,” which aired on the 29th, “We prepared a special event for many people to meet the Taegeuk flagship.” The special event mentioned by Yoo Jun Sang was the live appearance of home shopping. Yoo Jun-sang starred in a public shopping live broadcast at 11:45 on the evening and sold the flag flagship. Public shopping is a home shopping channel for public institutions that sell only our SME products. IPTV (B tv Ch. 2, Olleh Ch. 22, U + tv Ch. 20) · Skylife (Ch. 21) and public shopping website and applications can be viewed. Together with Seok-woo Lee, who designed the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics medal, the team created a Taegeuk flagship that can be seen in everyday life.

2019-10-03 08:31:12

Before the “Hu Song Yeon” movement, I posted pictures with the words “Yoran”

Before the “Hu Song Yeon” movement, I posted pictures with the words “Yoran”

Broadcaster Heo Song-yeon boasted a unique volume. Heo Song Yeon recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Do you want to tie your sister's hair? In the open photo, Heo Song-yeon poses by holding the head with hands in close-up sportswear. The body is full of volume, and it shows off the sexy.

2019-10-03 08:11:13

Hyun-young, golf clothes are digested quickly ...

Hyun-young, golf clothes are digested quickly ...

Broadcaster Hyunyoung enjoyed playing golf. On September 30, Hyunyoung posted a photo with his article, "#Hyunyoung #rounding #charity golf tournament #love of the fruit of love was a good time with ~~". Hyun Young in the released photo leaves a selfie against the backdrop of a golf course. His appearance of digesting golf uniforms attracts attention. Hyun-young, meanwhile, married a financial worker in 2012 and has one son and one daughter.

2019-10-03 07:31:12

Yeon Woojin's 10th Anniversary Fan Meeting

Yeon Woojin's 10th Anniversary Fan Meeting "Thank You

Actress Yeon Woo-jin held her fan meeting for her 10th anniversary. According to their agency's Jump Entertainment on September 30, Yeon Woojin held 'Thanks to', the 10th anniversary debut of 2019 Yeonwoojin debut at the Unjeong Green Campus Auditorium at Sungshin Women's University, Mia-dong, Gangbuk-gu, Seoul on the 28th. Yeon Woojin, who celebrated her 10th anniversary as an actor, revealed her nickname and attractive points in her rewriting profile corner. My favorite was "Reading Fan Letters", which wowed fans. In addition, in the 'Speak by body' game, we got closer to the fans and presented the winner with a bag that had a meaning 10 years ago. Yeonwoojin said, "You have been able to hold the tunnel-like time well because you were there. "I hope the next 10 years will always be filled with good things, and I hope I will continue to be with you."

2019-10-03 07:11:11

I'm studying because I got the hot response from viewers

I'm studying because I got the hot response from viewers

MBC ‘Study Money?’ Is the subject of education, the biggest issue in Korean society. The show will be debuted at 9:50 on Friday night, October 18, thanks to the high popularity of viewers. At the time of the pilot, actors Lim Ho, national marathoner Lee Bong-ju, and MC Eugene appeared as celebrity clients. Regularly organized 'Study Money?' Is a public education curriculum in a variety of subjects that do not waste money on unnecessary private tutoring through children's inclinations and aptitudes. Actively guided.

2019-10-03 06:31:18

It is said that it melted the self-portrait of youth.

It is said that it melted the self-portrait of youth.

Zico recorded five songs in a variety of genres, including the double title song 'People' and 'Thunder Beetle'. It is said that he dissolves the self-portrait of youth viewed by his thoughts. In the harmless atmosphere of minimal chord progression and rhythm, you will find a new charm from Zico, who sings and raps in various tones along the lines of emotion.

2019-10-03 06:11:36

Kan Mi-yeon reveals dazzling wedding dress

Kan Mi-yeon reveals dazzling wedding dress "I wanted to wear a simple dress

Kan Mi-yeon shared her brilliant wedding dress. Singer and actress Kan Mi-yeon posted a photo on her Instagram on the 29th with the phrase, "I didn't think the rich bell line suited. Kan Mi-yeon in the picture is wearing a wedding dress and taking pictures. He caught the eye with a deep collarbone and beautiful visuals. Kan Mi-yeon will have a wedding with musical actor Hwang Paul on November 9th.

2019-10-03 05:31:24