My wife asks me anything about her baby next month.

My wife asks me anything about her baby next month.

In recent recordings, Seo Jang-hoon and Lee Soo-geun could not hide their embarrassment about their wife's story with her husband. The husband's reluctance to change his car into a super-expensive sports car when his wife is about to give birth next month. The bodhisattva who heard the identity of her husband's dream car was surprised. After hearing that her husband's dream car is about 400 to 500 million won, she is rumored to be reluctant to betray her. My husband's spoiled behavior, which excited the bodhisattva, airs on air at 9:50 pm on the day.

2019-10-02 15:11:12

Cheerleader Kim Jin-ah unveils B-cut profile

Cheerleader Kim Jin-ah unveils B-cut profile

Additional profile photos, such as a pictorial of famous cheerleader Kim Jin-ah, who declared the model and broadcaster as a joint venture, were released. Kim Jin-a showed off her allure with her chic look and confident pose that excluded her unique lovely smile from the public picture. Kim Jin-a not only used the ivory suit to revive the manny feeling, but also expressed the elegance that is hard to meet in the mysterious dress mixed in black and blue colors. Kim Jin-ah announced the news of exclusive contract with Wipim Entertainment on the 1st.

2019-10-02 14:31:11

BTS Jimin Giant Chinese Fan Base Gives Economic Aid to 25 African Children for 1 Year

BTS Jimin Giant Chinese Fan Base Gives Economic Aid to 25 African Children for 1 Year

BTS Jimin's giant pen base Jimin Bachina, in collaboration with the African Dream Scholarship, donated a year of funding to African children in the name of Jimin. The 14th part of the project to commemorate Jimin's birthday was an upfront donation to help the difficult children in Africa. Jimin Ba Chaina, through her account, said, “With the goal of FLY TO THE WORLD, we travel from Asia to North and South America to the mysterious and beautiful Africa.” . “There are many cute children in Africa who are unable to live and study happily and healthily due to illness or economic conditions,” he said. “Good donation angel Jimin loves children and always helps them to live well,” he said. The purpose of the donation was explained. In addition, following the donation, Algeria's capital, Algeria, announced that large screen video advertisements will be held. Fans said, “There was no fan association. I express my deep appreciation for the hard work, deep reflection and humanity of Jimin Bachina who write history in history. ”Thank you for supporting 25 children for 1 year. Comments followed.

2019-10-02 14:11:12

We deal with topic Aladdin and the Lion King?

We deal with topic Aladdin and the Lion King?

“1 row of corners” JTBC's “1st Row of Corners” broadcast on the 29th is decorated with a Disney special. The broadcast deals with "Aladdin" and "Lion King," which recently became a hot topic in live action movies. Sejong University's cartoon and animation professor Han Chang-wan, writer Bae Soon-tak and Byun Young-ju as guest guests. Recently, in the recording of 'First Row', Byun Young-ju said that the jasmine princess was actively changed when she talked about the live action 'Aladdin', which is the motif of 'Aladdin'. I can see that I've been an active and wise woman for a long time. ” MC Yoon Jong-shin, who participated in the Korean version of `` Coco '' ending song sung while talking about Disney's representative OST, said, `` When you record 'Coco''s famous OST 'Remember me' No. ' The feature of the Disney OST is that it can be easily played after watching a movie. It seems to have been strategically hidden in several places. ” Jang Do Yeon empathized with MC Yoon Jong Shin and said, “I saw it with my mother at the beginning of the Winter Kingdom, and she looked at me without expectation at first.

2019-10-02 13:31:20

Change to 2 Crew System Crew Revenge Battle!

Change to 2 Crew System Crew Revenge Battle!

“Show Me The Money 8” 'Show Me The Money 8' was a season where new attempts stood out. Introduced a variety of new missions, including the transition to the two-crew system and the 'Creve Revenge Battle'. I embraced it. In the first round of the semifinal semifinals, Youngbi and Seo Dong-hyun faced Takuwa and Punchello. The rappers gained the right to make the semi-finals of the semi-final based on the vote of the audience in the fan meeting. Punchello and Youngby won each to win the first and second decision. Young-Bi and Punch-Nello win in the semi-finals, and the two face the finals. Punchello reminded me of his abandonment of the broadcast because of his mother's illness when he participated last season. "I don't want to worry about it, I'll try hard," he said. In the first round of the semifinals, the match between BGM-v Crew YoungBee VS Seo Dong-hyun took place. Youngbi sang her big dreams and aspirations with a song called Boy. He showed his brilliant rap skills and excellent skills, and showed his strength after winning. “I thought I'd go to the final for me,” Punchello was on the stage as a “jungle”. Phenomeco and Sam Kim joined his stage to heat up the atmosphere.

2019-10-02 13:11:12

Culinary research that appeared in the best cooking secret is late ... Suddenly to China ..

Culinary research that appeared in the best cooking secret is late ... Suddenly to China .. "Sins are not good," but probation

It is reported that famous cooks who have been handed over for trial to issue false tax invoices of several billion won are reported to have traveled abroad. On January 1, CBS Nocut News reported that it was confirmed that cooking researcher Kim Mo, 49, had departed to China in May while he was being tried in court on charges of granting and embezzlement of false tax invoices. According to reports, Kim was sent to trial two years ago on charges of issuing a false tax invoice worth $ 20 billion while serving as vice president of a food development company from 2009 to 2015. Was sentenced to six billion won in five years probation. Kim immediately appealed against the ruling, but the second trial dismissed it and made the same judgment as the first trial, and Kim was forced to execute his sentence. Kim left for China two days after filing a complaint with the Supreme Court in May. Kim, who has appeared in numerous cooking programs such as 'Best Cooking Tips', has served as Vice President of M Company from January 2009 to December 2015. He was arrested on suspicion of falsely inflating his purchases and sales. It is also accused of submitting financial statements, which have been accounted for through such false details, to banks to receive loans in the name of business funds and to use them as payments for paid-in capital increase of their mothers. The first trial said, "A crime such as issuing a false tax invoice would not only disturb the tax collection order and seriously undermine the tax definition, but it would also undermine the sound commerce order." Kim was sentenced to three years in prison, five years probation, and a fine of six billion won. Depth of 2 "Kim and his colleagues issued and received nearly 260 false tax invoices over the years, which is a sum of about 27 billion won." "I dismissed the appeal. Kim was reported to have departed China after submitting a complaint after the appeal was rejected in the second trial, informing neighbors that he would not return to Korea. Kim recently told her 20-year-old daughter, “I'm sorry, daughter. Please do not contact your mother in the future. ” After the appeal, he appears to have departed overseas, taking advantage of the defendant's absence from the court until the final hearing of the Supreme Court.

2019-10-02 12:31:18

Popular TV drama ‘When I was filmed by Iljin’ starring Kang Yul X Lee Eunjae…

Popular TV drama ‘When I was filmed by Iljin’ starring Kang Yul X Lee Eunjae…

Cumulative views exceed 60 million views The latest episode was released in 1020 until the last episode, and proved to be a hot hit. When hit by ILJIN, the record exceeded 60 million cumulative views. Following the first episode of over 5 million views, it recorded more than 2 million views each time, proving its popularity. 'When I was taken by ILJIN' is a drama based on a story game of the same name. Kim Yeon-doo (Lee Eun-jae), an enthusiastic student, was drawn into an unintended relationship with Iljin Ji Hyun-ho (Kang Yul-bun). Kim Yeon-du, Ji Hyun-ho and their friends showed a poor appearance in love and friendship, and they drew great sympathy by reflecting the teenagers in reality. Thanks to the popularity of the work, the leading actors are also continuing the trend. Kang Yul, who played the role of Ji Hyun-ho, signed an exclusive contract with Dukim Company and is appearing in XtvN's Latest Fashion Program2. Lee Eun-jae, who served as Kim Yeon-du, is receiving a variety of love calls from commercials and broadcasting. Wynat Media, which produced “When I was filmed by Iljin,” is a new media station for a new generation, focusing on content that Millennials sympathize with. It is a global media contents company that focuses on the content franchise business that spreads and transforms into various genres based on the proven IP of hit works. He is running 콬 TV as his representative channel, and has produced web dramas `` All-time Love Crush '', `` Office Watch '', and `` #Nick Taste. '' Wynat Media will release the first episode of their new web drama, “Romance for 7 Days,” on October 8.

2019-10-02 12:11:11

NRG Roh Yoo-min, who opened his second act of life with his wife Lee Myung-cheon ,?

NRG Roh Yoo-min, who opened his second act of life with his wife Lee Myung-cheon ,?

Interest in NRG Roh Yu-min is pouring in. At the 333th episode of MBC Human Documentary “Good People,” which aired on Tuesday, NRG Roh Yoo-min revealed his special affection for his first daughter, Noah. NRG was the most popular in the late 90s. At the time, it was the first Korean singer to appear in CF in a Chinese company. In particular, Roh Yoo-min, who had the best appearance as a jagong, was called 'the best idol of the idol'. From the debut of the NRG in 1997 to the 20th anniversary album, he is the only member of all recordings, a 22-year veteran singer and broadcaster. Eight years ago, he married Chorus singer Lee Myung-cheon and became the father of two daughters. When his first Noah, who had been born premature, lived in an incubator for nearly a year and needed a steady income, he started his coffee business. Nowadays, he is a second professional as a coffee expert. On this day, Roh cooked seaweed soup for his daughter Noah. Noah, born 6 months after birth, is the 'sick finger' of the couple. Roh said, "I'm thrilled and tearful because it's my first time with Noah." My wife Lee Myung-cheon said, "I had only a crying dad while I had a daughter's picnic." Other parents were surprised to see Roh Yu-min crying on a picnic day. Noah, who was an elementary school student, went to a picnic and Roh Yoo shed tears of emotion. Noah, who had come out early, had to be incubated for 10 months and had to undergo about 10 surgeries. Roh said, “It was so light when I first embraced Noah. I just tears. "I was born too early and worried that my child could grow up well." On the other hand, MBC Human Documentary 'People are Good' is a program to include life dramas of people who live in the same age, and is broadcast every Tuesday at 10:05.

2019-10-02 11:31:12

Even bread is delicious…

Even bread is delicious…

? "Better than chewy" In the TVN entertainment “Street Food Fighter 2” (Suppa 2), which aired on the night of 10:40 on the 29th, Baek Jong-won, who conducts a gourmet tour in Hanoi, the city of food, spreads. Baek Jong-won said, "I like it because of the texture of the duck meat and goose meat. We think it's a bit tough, but it's more chewy than chewy." The bread half was also very good with the stew. Baek Jong-won said, “The bread is soft enough for babies to eat. Even the bread is delicious. ” Baek Jong-won, who was looking at the price tag, said, “Sot room is 40000 dong. Korean money is 2000 won. How can I eat this for 2000 won? ”

2019-10-02 11:11:11

Subway line 2,

Subway line 2, "I took a line 2 after a while ... I'm trapped because of a train breakdown. Get off at Munrae."

Citizens suffered inconvenience due to the breakdown of the Seoul Subway Line 2 after work. At 5:29 pm on that day, the broken train that started at Yeongdeungpo-gu Office Station was a foreign-bound train heading from Mundeungpo-gu Office Station to Munrae Station. Seoul Transportation Corporation said it had sent all the passengers off the broken train and returned the train at 5:45 pm on the same day. On Twitter, such as Twitter, "I got on Line 2 after a while ... get stuck in a train breakdown. ... not an accident, "the citizens complained of inconvenience.

2019-10-02 10:31:18

Calligraphy paper X Park Hae-soo X Lee Chang-hoon boast of Chamotte Chemie

Calligraphy paper X Park Hae-soo X Lee Chang-hoon boast of Chamotte Chemie

Actor calligraphy, Park Hae-soo, and Lee Chang-hoon boasted a very chemistry. Calligraphy paper posted a photo on his Instagram on the 29th with the words, "The rabbits who are greeting the 'quantum physics' stage. Thank you." In the released picture, calligraphy papers, Park Hae-soo and Lee Chang-hoon transformed into rabbits using a mobile phone application. The three pose in a cute pose and show off their affection. On the other hand, the film 'Quantum Physics' starring Calligraphy Paper, Park Hae-soo and Lee Chang-hoon is released on the 25th.

2019-10-02 10:11:11

I want to know that, Mars serial killing Lee Choon-jae, in-depth analysis…

I want to know that, Mars serial killing Lee Choon-jae, in-depth analysis…

Special feature broadcast for two weeks Investigating the various problems of society in general and re-examined the SBS flagship accident program 'I want to know it', which is loved by viewers, analyzes 'Mars serial murder case' in two weeks. The culprit of the Martian serial killer case, the worst case in South Korea, was identified by police's latest DNA reading technology. Lee Chun-jae (56), who was identified as the culprit, confessed to the alleged denial. Lee Chun-jae confessed to 14 crimes, including the Mars. Mr. Lee recently told the police that he had committed all nine Martian incidents and five other crimes, except for the eighth one, which turned out to be an imitation crime. In addition to the Hwaseong Incident, there were three crimes in the Hwaseong area before and after the Hwaseong Incident, and two before Lee murdered his wife after moving to Cheongju, Chungbuk. Among them, three out of Mars were reported to include a series of sexual assaults on Mars before Mars. Police have been conducting a face-to-face investigation of Lee at the prison where he is in jail nine times. Mr. Lee has been sentenced to jail for being assaulted and murdered in January 1994 after the Hwaseong incident. 'It wants to know' traces the incident over two weeks, 28 and 5 October. In 'I Want to Know', April 28, 1992, when the incident culminated, '6 years of murder? Through the Mars Serial Killings, I traced the identity of the criminal based on the situation at the time of the incident and the vivid testimony of the officials. And about 20 years later, on May 7, 2011, '800 Special, Finding the Lost Devil', the history of the incident was reviewed with the eyes of 21st century high-tech forensics, and the profile of the criminal was elaborated by sophisticated profiling. I bet. In 'I Want to Know', which aired on September 28, I used exclusive data and data accumulated through the previous broadcast to see how the police predicted the match between Mr. Lee and the criminal predicted in 'I Want to Know'. . And he analyzed what high-tech DNA techniques were the culprit of the killer, and whether Lee's charges, which have been denied to date, could be proved. In the second part, which will be broadcast on October 5, Mr. Lee focuses on the character of Mr. Lee, focusing on the first-person sexual assault murder, which was arrested by the police. Lee's arrest and decisiveness during the first trial and his inquisition during his imprisonment, and during his imprisonment, said he was grateful to the investigators immediately after being sentenced to death. Track remarks and actions. If he is the culprit of the Mars serial murder case, it also analyzes how he could avoid the death and how his tail was stomped. 'It wants to know' to deal with 'Mars serial killing' will be broadcasted on October 5 after October 10 at 1:10.

2019-10-02 09:31:11

Female warriors were scrambling to challenge.

Female warriors were scrambling to challenge.

'Do you have it to me? Song Fairy Genie's 'Hye-ya' is a brilliantly decorated defense stage. Female warriors went on to challenge the long-term king, Song Fairy Genie. Two female masked singers, who were noted for their extraordinary skills from the first round, selected the song of the high-pitched Queen Park Mi-kyung in the 90s and the starring night of the girl group high-bomber Mamamu. Due to the cool singing ability, the judges said, “It is too difficult to choose. Park Mi-kyung vs Mamamu, the high-profile confrontation of two female masked singers, and the winner will be attracted. Kyu-hyun said, “This song is the first solo song released by Jong-hyun.” He said, “There weren't many friends because of the short training period. Why did I go first and express my feelings? As I thought, I wanted to say to Jonghyun one day, 'Your brother sang your song so hard.' When I talk, tears come out. I think you've heard Jong-hyun happy. "

2019-10-02 09:11:24

Jeju Airport, Thunderstorms, Strong Storms, Heavy Storms

Jeju Airport, Thunderstorms, Strong Storms, Heavy Storms

Jeju Airport, from strong wind warning to thunder lightning warning Jeju Airport is getting attention due to Typhoon No. 18. Jeju is likely to be in full impact after 7 pm on the 2nd. Jeju is concerned about the right side of the typhoon. No. 18 Typhoon Metak is a medium-sized typhoon at a central pressure of 975 hectopascals, traveling northward at a speed of 22 km per hour at approximately 320 km south-east of Shanghai, China. Typhoon Mitak is heading north for the West Sea. In addition to wind shear, Jeju Airport has various special news items in effect. Cloud elevation and heavy rain warning are also in effect. Muan Ulsan Gwangju International Airport has no special coverage. The cloud elevation is said to be effective when it occurs or is expected to be below the standard value by consultation between the weather station, air traffic service agency and operator of the relevant airport. In the meantime, experts said, “Because rivers are flooding, it's safe to move vehicles parked nearby to rain and wind. Residents of flooded areas are advised to know their evacuation sites and emergency contacts in advance. . "

2019-10-02 08:31:11

Park Gyu-ri, a 7-year-old younger, Dongwon Construction founder Jang Son Song Jaho Curator

Park Gyu-ri, a 7-year-old younger, Dongwon Construction founder Jang Son Song Jaho Curator

Singer and actress Park Kyu-ri, a girl group from Kara, is devoted to Jang Son, the founder of Dongwon Construction. Park Gyu-ri's agency, The C & T, said on the 1st that "Park Gyu-ri is dating fellow Jang Son Song Jaho's curator, Dongwon Construction." The two were known to have developed into lovers when they met at an art exhibition in June. Born in 1988 and 30 years old, Park Kyu-ri debuted in Kara in 2007. After that, he turned to acting and appeared in various works. In 1995, he appeared in Sumi in a corner of the MBC comedy program `` Today's Good Day '' and made her debut in the entertainment industry. Afterwards, she appeared as a child of Kim Jong-un who played the role of Neung-geum in the 2001 SBS drama `` Yeoncheonha ''. In 2006, she appeared in a TV commercial, "Beauty Likes Pomegranate." In November 2008, he made a special appearance in MBC Sitcom's “He's Coming”, and in November 2009, he appeared in MBC drama “Hero” with Kara members. She appeared as Kyu-ri in the drama `` Kara's Dual Life '', starring Kara, which aired from January to April 2011. It was double cast together. He performed Korean dubbing for the theatrical animation Alpha & Omega, which was released on February 24, 2011, and played Kate. Five members of Kara, who aired from June to July 2014, appeared as Park Sun-woo in the fifth episode of the five episodes of Cinerama's Secret Love, starring in each short play. did. On January 15, 2016, Hansae and Guhara closed their exclusive contract with DSP Media. He appeared in the web entertainment `` Beauty, Going to the Village '', which aired on Naver TV from August 20 to 21, 2018. The movie `` Everyone's Gourmet '', which was spotlighted as the 2018 Kyoto Film Festival invitation film, was released digitally on March 7, 2019. Park Gyu-ri, who loved Gangneung but lost her passion, played an acting role with executive director Lee Hee-hee, a difficult but professional food critic, Kim Jung-jung. . They showed a fantastic breath of passion, cynicism, humor and emotion. On August 30, 2019, the company signed an exclusive contract with TheC & G Global. In 2020, he will appear in the movie `` Revive by TOKYO24 '', which is set in Tokyo in the future (2030) where humans and AI co-exist. This is a spin-off version of the movie `` Tokyo 24, '' featuring the special criminal investigation team T24, the first AI detective in Tokyo in 2030. She played the role of special investigator Anda Aya and also participated in the theme song of the film. Park Gyu-ri's mother is Park So-hyun, who is a third voice actor in MBC. Song Jae-ho, born in 1995 and twenty-five years old, is the eldest son of Song Seung-heon, former chairman of Dongwon Construction, a construction company founded in Chungcheong-do in 1962. Dongwon E & C is currently in charge of management by Song Jae-yoon, the son of Chairman Song Song and his father, Song Ja-ho. Jaho is interested in the art field and is working as a curator.

2019-10-02 08:11:11