7 human moments of the bulletproof Boy Scouts V on overseas media!

2019-10-02 01:11:11

BTS is a global group that every fan always wonders and wants to know the present and the past.

North Korea entertainment media Korea Department revealed his secret appearance, revealing his special affection for BTS V in an in-depth report, "The Seven Unknowns."

V is known for his perfect handsome looks, but in fact he is a star with love for his fans, a pure personality, and affection for the people around him.

The media said, “BTS V has fame, talent, and amazing friendship, but there are moments when he was sick.” V's unknown human moments are included.

Koreabu said, “V is very generous to others.

Inviting him to a birthday party in elementary school but not telling him where to go, he had to wait three hours on the street.

Young V was crying on his way back, and his friend confessed that he was jealous of V, who only got along with others.

A friend hurt V but V served coffee when he met him again after his debut. ”

“He likes to talk with fans and makes them laugh.

At the fan signing event, the fans began to cry because they were happy to meet him, and he immediately found a solution.

He ridiculed his head in the shape of a kisses for the fans and made them laugh.

He is willing to humble himself in order to make someone happy. ”

In addition, the grandmother who raised him for 13 years was a parent to him.

When V was at the top of the music bank, V decided to give her honor to her grandmother in a special way to surprise her, but before she did, she passed away. ”

The media then said, “He knows how to love trials.

V interviewed that he learned how to be thankful through trials in the last episode of BTS 'video content, Bunda Stage.

He is a person who learns a lot even in difficulties. ”He concluded the article by mentioning the nature of bright and optimistic V.

Netizens, who were not well known to the general public, said, “I thought V was handsome but handsome.” “I was so polite because my grandmother had raised her.

I feel special with my family. ”,“ V is like a tender personality ”,“ I think my friend would have been hurt by my heart, and I forgive it.

Showed.

On the other hand, BTS released the title song 'Blood Sweat Tears' music video of their 2nd album 'Wings' released in October 2016, surpassed 500 million views on YouTube on the 25th of last month, and has 8 music videos of more than 500 million views.