Upbeat, Major Market Operational Changes…

Upbeat, Major Market Operational Changes…

Notice of termination of Bitex partnership? Upbits of major domestic cryptocurrency exchanges change how major markets operate. In order to comply with the guidelines of the International Anti-Money Laundering Agency (FATF), it has recently stepped out of the Dark Coin family and is paying attention to what will change as it continues to take steps to prevent financial accidents. Upbit recently announced some changes in the BTC, ETH and USDT markets through its website announcement. UpBit said, “In the future, members using BTC, ETH, and USDT markets will be able to support BTC, ETH, and USDT markets in addition to the support of pre-orders, market price orders, and simple orders that are currently supported by the won market. There will be some changes in this regard. ” In particular, the English notice, which was posted with the Korean notice, announced the termination of Bitlex's BTC, ETH, and USDT market interlocking services. We can assume that we will no longer have a relationship with Bitex, a US cryptocurrency exchange that has been partnering since the launch of the exchange in 2017. Upbit has been supporting Bittrax with the same cryptocurrency listed on Bitex when it was launched. Such exchange linked service was positively evaluated as a fresh attempt to introduce a variety of altcoins into the domestic cryptocurrency market with the ecosystem centered on bitcoin and bring market scalability. At the time, it was considered the key to the upbeat's growth into a major domestic exchange in the short term, and to leading the global trading volume. However, the current partnership with Bitex is not easy to sustain because of external environmental factors. In the related industry, upbeat trading volume is higher than Bitex, so it is difficult to realize the benefits of both parties. In other words, Bitex will benefit greatly from the exchange-linked service. Moreover, in the upbeat position to discover and empower domestic excellent blockchain projects, the system that automatically lists the projects listed by Bitrex is an obstacle to independent decision. Lee Seok-woo, CEO of Doo-mu, who actually runs Upbit, recently stressed that he would like to introduce more domestic projects than overseas blockchain projects through the Upbit Developer Conference.

2019-10-01 16:11:13

Say it's around ...?

Say it's around ...?

Life Docu My Way Cho Kwan-woo delivered his life history on TV Chosun “Life of Docs My Way.” On the broadcast, Cho Kwan-woo surprised her by saying, "Because of the auction, both houses were passed down to the court and cards were not used." Cho Kwan-woo, born in 1965, is 55 years old and debuted as a singer in 1994. His father is Cho Tong Dal, the No. 5 Pansori masterpiece.

2019-10-01 15:31:11

I'm posing with a 'yes' expression.

I'm posing with a 'yes' expression.

Yeji posted selfie photos on September 25 with the words "Thank you very much." The finger in the picture took a variety of expressions and poses. Meanwhile, ITZY members Yeji, Ria, Ryujin, Chae-ryeong, and Yuna departed Bangkok, Thailand through Incheon International Airport for the overseas schedule on the 26th.

2019-10-01 15:11:11

'New Enroller Gu Hae-Ryeong` charm is Shin Se-kyung!

'New Enroller Gu Hae-Ryeong` charm is Shin Se-kyung!

The MBC tree drama “New Envoy Gu Hae-ryeong,” which was aired on the 26th, is a full-blown romance record of “Phil” filled by the anti-war Motaesolo prince Lee-rim and Chosun's first troubled female Gu Hae-ryeong. In the play, Cha Eun-woo is a lone Motaesolo prince who lives in a palace, but outside of the palace, he is a popular romance novelist who plays a secret double life as Dowon Daegun Irim. The charm of the sea ridge that overturned the existing formula was maximized by Shin Se-kyung. The tight inner space that was introduced in every piece raised the immersion of the drama even more, and the delicate expression power laughed and rang the viewers by conveying the emotions of the characters in the room without distortion. The applause continues to accompany Shin Se-kyung, who has firmly established himself as an actor to believe and see through the new recruit ward. In Joseon, where Confucian ideology and Confucianism are deeply rooted, Haeyeong pioneers fate as he dreams rather than conforming to his life. Beyond the fence on the wedding day, despite the determination and injustice to go to the market, the courage to speak out the right values ​​is the way to confirm the progressive character of the character. Irim is matured as a man and a prince of a country. The viewers smiled at his first love, pained at the breakup, and cheered up for Leeim, which is getting harder. .

2019-10-01 14:31:16

The hot expectations of the 'New Psalm Restaurant' ~?

The hot expectations of the 'New Psalm Restaurant' ~?

First known as the 'Sangsang Battle Super Food', the 'Sangsang Launched Gastronomical Restaurant' reveals a special menu of six people who are famous for their taste and taste. The menu that won the evaluation by the evaluation team is the new concept survival program, which is actually released in convenience stores nationwide on the day after the broadcast. The unique concept that has never been seen in any entertainment, and the representative taste of the entertainment industry.Jul. On the 27th, 'New Store Launches' is bringing attention to the news. 'New Release Hen Food Restaurant' will be broadcast for the first time on October 25 at 9:50 pm following the current broadcast of 'Rachacha Mansuro'.

2019-10-01 14:11:17

people…

people…

15 years since their debut Kim Jin-ho's voice said, "Kim Jin-ho will release and release his third regular album through the music source site before 6 pm on October 3rd." The album is a regular album released by Kim Jin-ho in about five years after the second regular album 'People' released in September 2014. Recently loved by his own song, “Why Mom's Profile Picture is a Flower Field,” he was excited to announce the release of a regular album for the second half of the year. Kim Jin-ho, who made his debut as a member of SG Wannabe in 2004, is now in his 15th year. In addition to the team activities, he released solo songs 'Family Photo', 'People', 'Graduation Photo', and 'Why Mom's Profile Picture is Flower Field'. He has recently established and is active as a one-person agency.

2019-10-01 13:31:20

Hong Jung-wook, reproving the dark negation while rebuke

Hong Jung-wook, reproving the dark negation while rebuke

Hong Jung-wook father reproves, revealing deep negativity, regret Hong Jung-wook's father holds the top spot of the dagger, and former lawmaker Hong Jung-wook is a positional figure who has made a big impact as a talent from Harvard University. Hong Jung-wook, a daughter who was accused of smuggling a variety of hemp, also went to Harvard. It was an excellent resource to hear the word dysfunction. The eldest daughter of one son and two daughters reportedly entered Harvard University this year. Former lawmaker Hong Jung-wook begged his daughter's fault through social media. The eldest daughter of one son and two daughters reportedly entered Harvard University this year. Hongyang was 18 years old and was a minor. Mr. Hong's Act 7, chapter 7, is a book that summarizes the life of studying abroad. The revised edition had a great topic in Acts 7 and afterwards. At the age of thirty, he was an example of his success as CEO.

2019-10-01 13:11:11

Posted a photo on Instagram

Posted a photo on Instagram

Yuk Sungjae posted a photo on his Instagram on the 26th. Yook Sung-jae poses while drinking coffee. On the other hand, Yook Sung-jae appeared in JTBC 'Ssanggappocha' which will be broadcast in 2020.

2019-10-01 12:31:17

Bora Marie's dog is lying down and looking at the camera

Bora Marie's dog is lying down and looking at the camera

Bora recently posted several photos on his Instagram, with the words "I want to see." In the open picture, Bora looks at the camera with two dogs lying down. Meanwhile, Bora appeared in the Ulsan KBS drama 'Ulsan Big Baby' which is scheduled to be broadcast this year.

2019-10-01 12:11:11

Happy Together recently told about their busy schedule

Happy Together recently told about their busy schedule

On the 26th, KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Happy Together' featured singer Jang Yoon-jung, musical actor Son Joon-ho, singer Young Ji, Mun Myung-jin, and Danny Jung. Jang Yoon-jung "because he sings as many times as the heyday 10 years ago after giving birth," he said about the recent busy schedule. Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-seok's candid remarks made the studio laugh.

2019-10-01 11:31:13

It was me of childhood…

It was me of childhood…

Kinky pedigree Lee Man-gi, a sloppy body, surprisingly surprised everyone by revealing that he was 'the youngest' out of six siblings. "I'm older than my big brother and 20 years old, my nephew's birthday is a month earlier than me," he said. "All the love of my family is received by my big nephew. Toro How did the big nephew do the name of the MC's question, Lee Myeong-gi squirmed, "I'm not uncle. No name, I'm called 'hey ~'". Cho Hye-ryun asked, "I was wretched by my nephew and started to wrestle," everyone laughed. As the legendary two world champions Lee Man-gi and MC Kang Ho-dong are in one place, the story of the wrestling players continued. When Lee talked about the experience of "I sold Cat Ba," Kang Ho-dong asked, "Do you sell for money?" And Lee Man-gi "I tried to give it for free but I got money because it didn't work." I gave birth to it. " After nine years of debut, the day of Hongja, which opened his first solo concert, was also revealed.

2019-10-01 11:11:12

'Because of the strength of the soul ...'

'Because of the strength of the soul ...'

It is a hot topic to see Park Seo-yeon communicating with fans through his Instagram. Recently, Park Seo-yeon released his recent article on his Instagram with the words, 'I've put my whole body on the floor. The netizens who saw it showed various reactions.

2019-10-01 10:31:13

Mung bean jeon, brilliantly fresh

Mung bean jeon, brilliantly fresh

I steal my heart KBS2 drama mungdujeon has been gathering topics since the first broadcast. It's a pleasant drama that makes me laugh even if I didn't think of the story and the characters' unique names. On the 30th, the main character, Jeon Nok-Doo (Jang Dong-yoon), was seen changing clothes of another woman to enter the widow. The housekeeper Kyu-soo, who had a relationship with his servant, was driven out of the house and entered into the widow's house. The father-in-law, who did not know that the mung bean was in disguise, stood in front of the woman who passed by and said, "If you have given you the opportunity to give your life for your family, you should be honored. How dare you run away?" They are restrained while trying to walk Jangsam together. Because of this, a nosebleed flowed from the father's nose that hit his face with his hands, and the angry father-in-law forced him to take off the ginseng, saying, "This is daring to siavi." However, in the peeled Jangsam, the face of Chun Mung Doo (Jang Dong-yoon) appeared to be dazzling. Surprised by her appearance, the father-in-law asks forgiveness and sends him on his way. After meeting Dong Dong-ju (Kim So-yeon), who listens to the parade of the parasitic, the beautiful figure of Jeonnokdu, who has another ties, is stealing both the heart and the heart.

2019-10-01 10:11:12

Lee Sang-hwa Gangnam marriage, signal gathered to fruit, lizard hunting, wrestling queen

Lee Sang-hwa Gangnam marriage, signal gathered to fruit, lizard hunting, wrestling queen

Lee Sang-hwa Gangnam marriage, the signal gathered fruit, hunting the lizard SBS Bronze Dream Season 2-You've been mentioned in my destiny, Lee Sang-hwa. Lee Sang-hwa Gangnam marriage was naturally discussed as two people were introduced. Lee Sang-hwa's marriage is already a fact. In his introduction, Gangnam confessed that he would be both a boyfriend and a husband. Lee Sang-hwa said that Gangnam now just relax with me. One of the words that moved Sanghwa's mind was that he said, "Now relax and relax." He joined the SBS entertainment program “Jungle's Law in the Last Indian Ocean”. The two rescued bats and hunted lizards. Lee Sang-hwa, who appeared in Knowing Brothers, won the championship by beating Chae-yeon in a wrestling match. Lee Sang-hwa and other legends such as Park Se-ri also struggled with celebrity wrestling women. Lee Sang-hwa succeeded in winning the match with his short hair after a long fight. Lee Sang-hwa succeeded in winning the match with his short hair after a long fight. Lee Sang-hwa proved that it is also a class in wrestling.

2019-10-01 09:31:11

I can still feel the charm of “Catch a Ghost.”

I can still feel the charm of “Catch a Ghost.”

TVN's new TV drama “Catch a Ghost,” which airs first on September 21 at 9:30 pm, means “From first car to last train! Our basement is shorter than the ground! ”A familiar subway for citizens! The police station guarding the place is a Supuk-combi close-up investigator solving a case to catch a serial killer called "ghost". 'Catch the ghost' caught the eye by revealing a commute poster containing Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho, who were divided into Jikyeong Univ. Two people's blood sweat tears struggling to overlook the subway crime in the basement, which is faster than the ground, raise expectations for the first broadcast. Moon Geun-young is looking out of the door to catch the killer found during work. The closeness of the subway with his eyes sparkling does not seem to matter. Kim Sun-ho, on the other hand, is taking a walkie-talkie safely in the subway with a neat all-back hair that doesn't tolerate a mess and a neat outfit filled with shirt buttons. Even in the dire moment when he must catch the criminal, his meticulous personality that “principle is first” is evident. The opposition to the two people's personality and behavior only amplified the curiosity about Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho's combination play, which will show 180-degree charm. Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho in another poster are on their way home from work. Moon Geun-young fell asleep as soon as her head touched the railing of the subway. Kim Sun-ho, on the other hand, is struggling to keep her eyes open. Meanwhile, tvN's new TV drama “Catch a Ghost” will be broadcast first at 9:30 pm on Monday, October 21 following the “Great Show.”

2019-10-01 09:11:11