Save Holmes, ask me not!

2019-10-01 07:31:11

On the day broadcast, a friendly sister who dreams of sharing their children appears as a client and finds a place to live with.

Clients have already been looking at homes for a year, but they said it was not easy to find two homes.

They wanted to live together in the Gangbuk area of ​​Seoul and Namyangju, Gyeonggi-do, considering their job location, and at least five rooms were needed because the two families lived together.

I hoped for the children's school to be close, especially to the youngest, who was suffering from atopy.

Their budget was 600 million won for the sale of the two families.

Prior to finding a home, talented artist Yoon Ji-ji notices that she has grown up in a co-parenting environment as a client.

Baek Ji-young and Kim Tae-woo, who are coordinating with the bok team, are looking for a house in Namyangju, Gyeonggi-do, to help the two families live a more natural life.

Both the coordination and the sunny atmosphere of the living room showed both coordination and high satisfaction.

On the other hand, Bok Ji-won's girlfriend Baek Ji-young and Honey Sungdae Kim Tae-woo are interns.

As much as the cool vocal skills, the anticipation of hard-carrying all-time hard carry raises expectations.

When asked what kind of house they actually live in, he said, "I value the sense of space more than the exterior."

Seeking a client's house also stated that he would seek a practical sale.