Mung bean jeon, brilliantly fresh

2019-10-01 10:11:12

I steal my heart

KBS2 drama mungdujeon has been gathering topics since the first broadcast.

It's a pleasant drama that makes me laugh even if I didn't think of the story and the characters' unique names.

On the 30th, the main character, Jeon Nok-Doo (Jang Dong-yoon), was seen changing clothes of another woman to enter the widow.

The housekeeper Kyu-soo, who had a relationship with his servant, was driven out of the house and entered into the widow's house.

The father-in-law, who did not know that the mung bean was in disguise, stood in front of the woman who passed by and said, "If you have given you the opportunity to give your life for your family, you should be honored. How dare you run away?"

They are restrained while trying to walk Jangsam together.

Because of this, a nosebleed flowed from the father's nose that hit his face with his hands, and the angry father-in-law forced him to take off the ginseng, saying, "This is daring to siavi."

However, in the peeled Jangsam, the face of Chun Mung Doo (Jang Dong-yoon) appeared to be dazzling.

Surprised by her appearance, the father-in-law asks forgiveness and sends him on his way.

After meeting Dong Dong-ju (Kim So-yeon), who listens to the parade of the parasitic, the beautiful figure of Jeonnokdu, who has another ties, is stealing both the heart and the heart.