Creating a welcome two life composition, causing extreme tension

Creating a welcome two life composition, causing extreme tension

In the MBC drama "Welcome 2 Life," Choi was played by Min Sung-jin, who had a qualification for Jae-sang, as a motivator of the judicial examination in which he was a prosecutor and a past prosecutor. In the real world, it appeared as a chin test, showing laughter and comical chemistry. In a parallel world, the faithful subordinates of the celebrity law firm, Yoon-Gee created reminiscences and confrontation, causing tension. Seeing that, Jinjae said, “Sung-jin, you're not scared. If you think your child will grow old like you, ” However, at the end of the day, Sungjin ruins his mind. Seong-jin, who doesn't see future misery until the end, is sorry for the viewer. “Thank you to the viewers who loved the drama to the end. We will try to greet you with good works in the future. ”

2019-09-30 17:31:12

Take a look…

Take a look…

Lee Kyoung-kyu and Kim Tae-woo divided the team On the 25th, JTBC's 'Hankisuki Show', Son Ho-young and Kim Tae-woo, met their dear family members in Songpa-dong. They divided the team into Kang Ho-dong Son Ho-young and Lee Kyung-kyu and Kim Tae-woo. It was rainy weather, so I had to find a family. Kang Ho-dong and Son Ho-young first received permission from the family of three generations living together. Lee's new prophecy aroused viewers' question as to whether his nib would work again this time. After failing in several homes, Lee Kyung-gyu and Kim Tae-woo pressed the bell of a house. The landlord said, "I just woke up," he said. "I'm resting my job for a while. The landlord asked, "I have nothing to eat at home. I only have spaghetti and chicken wings. On the other hand, Lee Kyung-kyu and Kim Tae-woo found a meal in the rain. At the request of “wait 10 minutes,” they spent time leisurely taking pictures with god fans. Ten minutes later, I had to turn to the refusal to say “I have to go to work later.”

2019-09-30 17:11:12

Tucked away, whether it's over the New Year's Day or not

Tucked away, whether it's over the New Year's Day or not

Taste, open stream, super tension in course Taste is visible. Typhoon Medong is a typhoon that has been unknown for the formation of tropical low pressure parts. It was predicted that Typhoon Medong is likely to reach around the holiday season. Considering that typhoon came on this day of rest, the typhoon mitak is also unacceptable. No. 18 Typhoon Meuk Tak's course is a super concern. The 17th typhoon 'Tappa' has caused 27,7787 households to experience power outages. A total of 432 schools were damaged by the 13th typhoon 'LINGLING'.   In rural areas, it was reported that the facilities were destroyed, fallen and damaged.

2019-09-30 16:31:31

He said he will come back at the start of each week

He said he will come back at the start of each week

Hyuna also posted a 'Hyuna Ying' prolog video titled 'Do you really start Hyuna TV?' In the released video, Hyuna explained why she started Hyunaing, "I want to show other features that the album can't show." Hyuna said, "I will come back when I start every week so I can blow up Monday."

2019-09-30 16:11:30

Elite Daily, I wonder how many Jimin's earrings BTS will be

Elite Daily, I wonder how many Jimin's earrings BTS will be

The US entertainment media “Elite Daily” recently gathered attention by saying, “For fans who are curious about how many pierces Jimin of the Group BTS has.” Elite Daily said, “What is it that you don't love Jimin from BTS? His personality is so bright and positive that you can see why you're always close to people around you, ”explains Jimin's usual bright and positive energy with charm.“ Whenever BTS attends the ceremony, Jimin's name is always on Twitter. It seems to be popular in the country. ” "It can be found in the hair and costumes that Jimin is wearing, but Jimin is not the one who keeps one style long, so it can be difficult to follow all his fashion choices." The number of times that we wear is different from time to time. Elite Daily goes one step further by analyzing the images of Jimin's past auss, and the total number of aus piercings appears to be five. "It's part of the attraction." Jimin enjoys wearing layers of accessories, as she said, "I love accessories." Jimin's beautiful face and white and clean skin are not overlooked even if she wears colorful accessories, but rather, the fans are also interested in styling Jimin's charm.

2019-09-30 15:31:12

Called the players for a vacation for the legends.

Called the players for a vacation for the legends.

Ahn Jung-hwan called the players, "I prepared a vacation for the legends that suffered all summer." Legends fluttered as they prepared for a gorgeous vacation fashion. Ahn Jung-hwan transformed into a so-called devil director, "What vacation and embarrassment are you?" In a hurry, the members pleaded and laughed, saying, “Please stop.”

2019-09-30 15:11:12

No. 18 Typhoon Mitag, Current Location Latitude-21.6˚N, Longitude-123.0˚E!

No. 18 Typhoon Mitag, Current Location Latitude-21.6˚N, Longitude-123.0˚E!

The 18th Typhoon Mitag (MITAG), which originated in the far sea of ​​Guam around 9 am on September 28, is heading north, attracting interest in the travel route. No. 18 Typhoon Mitag (MITAG) is a medium to medium-sized force with a mid-pressure of 975 hectopascals (hPa), maximum wind speed of 32m / h (115km / h), and a strong wind radius of 320km (9.9 km) as of 9 am on September 30. Passing about 500km near sea (latitude 21.6, longitude 123.0), it is advancing northwest west at a speed of 21km per hour. No. 18 Typhoon Metak was 9:00 hectares of central air pressure at around 9 pm on the 30th, the maximum wind speed near the center of 133 km per hour, and the strong wind radius of 330 km. It is expected to. Typhoon Metak continued to land in the mid-class, at 9 am on October 1, landing on land around 340 km south of Shanghai, China, and then heading north on March 3 at about 9 km north of Mokpo. It is expected to be. The path of the typhoon is more than expected, and the forces are likely to weaken as it passes through the Shanghai land. In the afternoon of October 3, when it approaches nearby Mokpo, Gwangju, Busan, Ulsan, and Daegu, the strong wind radius reaches 250km. The whole area seems to be in a hurricane radius, which is a great concern. No. 18 Typhoon Mitag (MITAG) is the name of a woman submitted by Micronesia, and the Meteorological Agency said that the location of the typhoon may be fluid after 4 or 5 days. This year, 17 typhoons have occurred. Six of them scrambled Korea directly or indirectly. Since 1951, the year that Korea was most affected by typhoons was 1959, and a total of seven landed or approached the Korean Peninsula.

2019-09-30 14:31:26

Kim Ye Won Artist Company presented the Allure Korea October issue of Kim Ye Won

Kim Ye Won Artist Company presented the Allure Korea October issue of Kim Ye Won

On the 25th, the artist company of his agency showed Kim Yewon's 'Allure Korea' October issue pictorial. Kim Ye-won in the open pictorial is looking at the camera with a feeling of freshness and spewing away. Kim Ye-won, meanwhile, is preparing for the next film.

2019-09-30 14:11:12

Jang Sung-gyu, Jang-line Entry

Jang Sung-gyu, Jang-line Entry

Jang Seong-Gyu, Jang-Line Initiation Jang Seong-gyu grabbed the first microphone of 'Good Morning FM' and commented. He assessed his first sortie with the intent that the dream would come true. Fans also congratulated Jang Sung-Gyu announcer for the launch of DJ. Jang Sung-gyu has been busy after free declaration. Fans are supporting the Jang Sung-gyu announcer. The message of entering Jangline or Gyuline is spared no encouragement. The listeners said, "Don't get in the first room. Jangline ~~ ^ ♡" "Mr. Laughing Cow." Meanwhile, Jang Sung-gyu appeared on JTBC Day in January and introduced his mouth to mouth burger. Jang Seong-gyu also joked that the Batman Joker had a broken mouth while eating a big size burger. The patties have chicken patties and fried eggs, so they are also called parent child burgers.

2019-09-30 13:31:29

BTS Jimin is a stage genius!

BTS Jimin is a stage genius!

Fans are art genius Ami! There are many domestic and foreign artists who have turned the group BTS Jimin into a work of art as a muse. "BTS Jimin is a hot icon among artists." Here, an article from an online community became a hot topic to see the emotions of fans expressed through BTS Jimin who became a muse. Jimin's fans are known for their toxic effects, and they express their love for Jimin by expressing her sexy cutie and lovely expression by moving her feelings through fan art. The community publishes numerous works by these fans and says, “There is no reason why fan art is not a work of art. If you stimulate someone's emotions and feelings and get pleasure, it is art in itself. BTS Jimin, who exists as an art, is a muse of artists and a thing that satisfies the creative needs. I hope it's time to feel various emotions about Bangtan Jimin through fan art, one of the factors that enriches virtue. ”

2019-09-30 13:11:11

Cho Min-gyu, are you having problems with your teammates?

Cho Min-gyu, are you having problems with your teammates?

What happened? The fans are nervous Fortressella member Cho Min-gyu, a singer, is attracting much attention. Cho Min-gyu showed off his beautiful talk by appearing in `` This morning is Jung Ji-young '' by MBC. On this day, DJ Jung Ji-young asked Cho Min-kyu, who went to solo activities, "Are you receiving a lot of support from Forrestella fans?" Cho Min-gyu said, “We are working hard to bring joy to the fans, but the fans seem to be anxious if I have a solo activity. He added, “But we are sharing the ratio of the individual with the members. So I ask each member for permission to appear in this program. ” At the same time, Cho Min-gyu showed off the friendship of the team members, saying, "We support each other by consulting with our members."

2019-09-30 12:31:11

Yuri, her husband, parakeet on mobile, ruby ​​story raging joke, unreal Toro

Yuri, her husband, parakeet on mobile, ruby ​​story raging joke, unreal Toro

Yuri Seong husband, the parakeets on mobile, Ruby story rage joke Yuri, her husband, decorates the scalpel hot. Yuri Husband became a big concern. Sung Yuri's husband was mentioned as a large number of unreleased videos were released at the Jtbc Camping Club. Not only Seong-yuri husband Ahn Sung-hyun, but Lee Hyo-ri's binary husbands were also released. All of the rumored parakeets were unfiltered by their affectionate husband, and they felt sorry for parting. All of the members shed tears as they talked to her husband. Seong Yuri analyzed her song, Ruby, and mentioned her boyfriend's cheating story. Ruby's lyrics say, "I love you more than me," and the three married women showed anger. Seong Yuri imitate the water while tilting the cup he was holding. I had to swear, but I can't cry the lyrics because of the uncanny cry. Joke threw that I wouldn't have let you go anymore these days.

2019-09-30 12:11:30

BTS

BTS

The marketing of overseas famous companies around member V of the world's best boy group BTS has already been known many times, this time a cookie company. . On the 27th, the top three cookies sold in the US, Oreo and Chips Ahoy, maker Nabisco, said, “Who is your bias?” On Chips Aoy's Twitter account. To the question, “taehyung”. A tweet from a world-renowned cookie company that showed a huge fan sentiment for V was instantly explosive, with 13,000 retweets and 599 likes. Previously, the Chips Ahoy account was associated with the blue logo and the blue hair of V and attracted a lot of attention by marketing the phrase "Blue hair V is my favorite version of V". At that time, international journalist Caseta Live commented on Chip Ahoy's posting that "a global cookie brand mentions K-pop idols as a new dimension. It is a testimony to K-pop's global reputation." . The BTS V is the most popular SNS account in the official SNS account, and the different marketing strategies of global companies around V are no longer new. Heinz, the world's No. 1 ketchup brand, said, “Please help.” Trevise and P & G of world shampoo rival Unilever Pantin also carried out marketing through V. In addition, Panda Express, the largest Chinese restaurant in the United States that is known to be eaten every time you visit the United States, is the basis for the birthday of V every year. The impact of BTS, which is loved by global brands, is likely to continue. Meanwhile, BTS is preparing an official schedule, including a concert in Saudi Arabia on October 11, and Jingle Ball, a year-end tour show held by the famous American radio station 'ihat radio' held at LA The Forum on December 6, USA (JINGLE BALL) 'Goes to the stage.

2019-09-30 11:31:13

'Im Soo-hyang'

'Im Soo-hyang'

On the 25th, Lim Soo-hyang posted an article on his Instagram, "It's right to shoot with Het Heh Arari. I posted a picture with the words, "A lot of times MB! M! Meanwhile, Lim Soo-hyang appeared in MBN 'Elegant Street.'

2019-09-30 11:11:12

I opened my speech saying that I had never spoken.

I opened my speech saying that I had never spoken.

On the 24th, JTBC 'Come on,' the conversation was held under the theme 'When I think I feel good'. Park Narae said, "I'm not really good at the touch," he said, "But I've had goose bumps on my touch." Jeon Hyun-mu smiled embarrassedly.

2019-09-30 10:31:13