Kim Ga-young, the weather caster, DJ Jang Sung-gyu, did you give a luxury gift?

Kim Ga-young, the weather caster, DJ Jang Sung-gyu, did you give a luxury gift?

Embassy Kim Ga-young weather caster is gathering topics. On the morning radio broadcast of Embassy Empoyou, which was broadcast for 30 days, Kim Ga-young weather caster appeared and talked with DJ Jang Sung-gyu. Kim Ga-young, the weather caster said, “Congratulations. I prepared a small gift. ”I gave it to Saejay Jang. Jang Sung-gyu said, "It's been a while, but you gave me a gift like this ..." and "Isn't it possible to show this?" Then Kim Ga-young said, “It's not a luxury, but it's a golden alarm clock that I chose. You'll wake up well, but don't be late. ”

2019-09-30 09:11:12

Synchro expects…

Synchro expects…

Chosun Rocco Mung Beans KBS 2TV's new TV drama 'Chosun Rocco-Mungdujeon', first broadcasted on September 30 (Mon) (Director Kim Dong-hui, Kang Soo-yeon, Yim Jin-jin, Baek So-yeon, Production) ) Portrays the cherished and delightful Korean romantic comedy of Jeon Nok-Doo (Jang Dong-Yun), who has been dressed as a mysterious widow, and Dong Dong-Ju (Kim So-Hyun), an anti-war woman who doesn't want to become a parasitic. Jeon Nok-duk and the pre-parasitic Dong Dong-ju, who enter the widow village with their secrets, expect the birth of a unique youth drama. Most content, the producer of `` Joseon Rocco – Nokdujeon '' OST, unveiled the lineup and announced the birth of a luxury OST, saying, "Let's see how the songs of the participating singers mix with the drama and make a picture." Most of all, Jang Dong-yun and Kim So-hyun's `` torn manga '' (torn manga), which had been transformed into a 'master woman' mung bean and 'pre-parasitic' dongju, sparked expectations. The attractiveness of the original Webtoons with brilliant imagination is saved, and the honey jam elements of the drama are fully mounted and are ready for sortie. The unique characters with no two worlds are the best attraction of 'Joseon Rocco-Mungdujeon' and the 'honey jam' point. Lim Ye-jin and Baek So-yeon writers, “Mung-du is a complex and cute character who has to show cute and doldrums who fall in love for the first time, and even pain in the face of destiny. Dong-ju is unstoppable and lovely, but he hides the painful past and hurt inside. ” He expressed his special affection for Jang Dong-yoon and Kim So-hyun, who are raising their expectations with a unique “man tear” chemistry. Kim Dong-hui said, “Because Mung-du is a character who has to cross over a woman and a man, both visual and acting were important. The first time I see Jang Dong-yun is this friend! "Yang dong yun is a clever actor who shows red and neat charm, but does not miss the moment as a wonderful and exciting man." About Kim So Hyun “Kim So Hyun is exactly what we think of Dongju. The various aspects of Dongju are well expressed without lacking or overflowing anything. Above all, my eyes are so good. ” Kim Dong-hui also said, “When I watched the original webtoon, I first thought of Kim So-hyun in Dongju. The script was written with Kim So-hyun in mind. As the narrative deepened through adaptation, I thought of an actor who had a wide range of stability and emotion, and Kim So-hyun was the ideal type. When cast, they cheered with the artists. ”

2019-09-30 08:31:13

What do you do when you play?

What do you do when you play?

On the 28th, MBC ‘What do you do when you play? -You flash '(directed by Kim Tae-ho, Lim Kyung-sik and Chae Hyun-seok) will show the first special“ Hidden Track ”with Korean legend musicians. 'U-Flash' is the drum beat of 'Genius drummer' Yoo Jae-seok, completed in just 3 hours, is delivered to various musicians in the form of 'relay camera', and new sources created by each musician are stacked like blocks and expanded into different music. This project is about the outgoing process. The sound source that gained vitality from the guitar of the miracle made the viewer's heart flutter with the power of the voice of Sunwoo Jung-ah, Jung Dong-hwan's piano, and Lee Tae-yun's bass vocal. 'What do you do when you play?'-"The Flash musicians were very happy to join the musicians who gave music in a completely different direction than the existing relay music." Please look forward to it. ” 'What do you do when you play?' Is a relay camera that started when you leave the camera to Yoo Jae-suk, who says "What do you do when you play?" It is broadcast at 6:30 pm every Saturday.

2019-09-30 08:11:12

Yun Se Ah Park So Dam's!

Yun Se Ah Park So Dam's!

Rain boots red lotus tvN 'Samsekki Sanchon edition' is still getting hot response as the audience rating of male and female 2049 targets the top spot in all channels including terrestrial for seven consecutive weeks since the first broadcast. In the seventh episode, which aired on Friday, the episodes of Yeom Jung-ah, Yoon Se-ah, and Park So-dam were arranged to clean up the third mountain villager Nam Ju-hyuk and the corn field and open the first stall in the village. A variety of 'salt tea' menus, ranging from cauldron chicken to spicy rib noodles, stimulated the salivary glands on Friday night. In the eighth episode, which aired at 9:10 pm on Friday (27th, 27th), the members' emotional time will be shown at 'Seki House', where the autumn rain is falling. Yeomjeongah showed Kimchi fried rice to sesame leaves, and she followed her own secret recipe by saying, “Same leaves are two sesame leaves!”. Suddenly the sun began to shine on those who ate breakfast, but fortunately they had a tent set up yesterday to enjoy a peaceful meal. After breakfast, Kim Joo-hyuk, who was in charge of washing dishes in Gochang-pyeon, went out with his arms crossed. The difference from the previous Gochangpyeon was that more toxic folly was seen. Yeom Jung-ah showed her extraordinary point of view while relaxing, while Yoon Se-ah and Park So-dam screamed in fear. In the preview video released last week's broadcast, Yeom Jung-ah, Yoon Se-ah, and Park So-dam watched the films 'Junghwa, Hong Lotus', which amplified expectations. Enjoying the glory (?) Of watching horror movie masterpiece 'Shoes and Red Lotus' on the rainy day with Yum Jung-ah. Yeom Jung-ah, Yoon Se-ah, and Park So-dam are reported to have three-color, three-colored reactions. The second round of the 'Sanchon Bae Yeok Daejeon' was a confrontation between concave master Yoon Se-ah and Dark Horse Yeom Jung-ah. Yun Se-a took the white stone and Yeom-jeong took the black stone. Who will win the victory? In the end, the second round was "Yun Seah." The next round was a match between Yoon Se-ah and Nam Ju. The result was Yun's win, too. The result was exactly 23 seconds after her attack.

2019-09-30 07:31:11

Oh Dae-hwan and manager are in full swing?

Oh Dae-hwan and manager are in full swing?

˝Participation˝

2019-09-30 07:11:14

Most commonly stimulates love cells

Most commonly stimulates love cells

Kim Rae-won and Gong Hyo-jin, the 'most common love', herald the express chemistry. Kim Rae-won and Gong Hyo-jin, who are reunited with the most attractive and realistic characters, were able to digest the love chemistry that cares for each other while being struck by the drama's love style and stimulated the love cells of the audience. Kim Rae-won and Gong Hyo-jin's talks about the relationship that they don't understand each other candidly and unrelentingly. The most common romance, which draws the audience's lively acclaim through the special chemistry of love, office, and talk, is expected to capture the theater with the most honest and realistic romance this fall.

2019-09-30 06:31:24

Sully, I'm surprised again with Instagram live!

Sully, I'm surprised again with Instagram live!

I'm twenty six years old, "I don't push my leg hair so I can pull it out right now". Sulley from the group 'F (X)' was exposed by exposure. Sulley hosted the Instagram live broadcast on the 28th. Without saying anything, she showed her hair being trimmed with curling iron. Wearing a baggy jacket, my chest was exposed every time I moved. Not wearing a bra has frowned some netizens. Sulley expressed her thoughts on Nobra fashion at the JTBC2 show 'Affliction Night', where she is an MC. Last June's broadcast, "To me, a bra is an accessory," he said. Born in 1994, Sully (Choi Jin-ri), twenty-six years old, was born in Busan and was a subvocal of girl group F (x). Sulley has been on the cubs of netizens for many unexpected actions including abusive speeches. Sulley, who debuted as a girl group F-X in 2009 and caused syndrome, was caught on the stage by unfaithful controversy, but continued his activities with the support of fans. In 2013, however, he began his career with 14-year-old singer Choizawa and eventually left the team in 2015. On August 7, 2015, she officially withdrew from the girl group F (x) and is focusing on acting activities as an actor at the current agency. In the recent JTBC2 'Affliction Night' (directed Inara), MC Shin Dong-yeop-Kim Sook-Kim Jong-min and others are proposing fresh laughs, revealing frank opinions to provocative evil, pleasant rock, and comments. In June's first broadcast, the first bad game for Sully was 'Sullie's best hit, Instagram?' Sully replied, "I have a lot of work. On this day, the highlight of the music was sang Sully. Sully 'Sully's top hit. I was surprised to shout "Recognition" without commenting on the comment. Moreover, he admitted laughter with more comments than the affliction. On the day, Sulley surprised everyone with a bombshell saying, "Bra is an accessory to me. I don't think I can or won't wear it. I still don't wear it." did. Despite the controversy, the reason why he continued to upload photos on SNS said, "I could hide because I was scared. "I tried to sue once, but he was a famous college student. I was a student of the same age." Sulley said, "If you don't do it, you'll get a red line. You're having trouble when you work. A few letters have come. I'm sorry. Declared. "If you have something you want from the public," I said, "I just want to think of this kind of person. Wouldn't it be fun to see me?" I want to have more interesting people, ”he added. I hope you don't put that good idea into the bad guys. ” "Sulli Pupils 걍 just a pharmacist" to the bad guys, "I never do criminal acts," he said, "unfortunately the hair bleached. Exploded.

2019-09-30 06:11:12

"Happy Together" Cash in a place that only two know?

KBS2 'Happy Together 4' (hereinafter referred to as 'Hatus 4'), which aired on the 26th, was featured with 'Yung Jung Lee Please', while Jang Yoon Jung, Son Jun Ho, Young Ji, Moon Myung Jin, and Danny Jung appeared. "Keep the cash in a place where you only know. (Do Kyung-wan) Talk and take it by all means," he said, "I do not put a lot of money, it is used when you need it," he added. Jang Yoon-jung said, "not because I'm not interested, but because my husband is not stressed and noticed with it." Jang Yoon-jung was listening to this, “I made a wedding announcement alone. Mr. Kyungwan was scared and my sister asked me to do it. ”

2019-09-30 05:31:12

Posted by Park Jung-ah

Posted by Park Jung-ah

On the 24th, Park posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "First round of the year. The weather is good. Park Jung-ah, wearing a golf uniform, stared at the camera at the golf course, posing. Park Chung-ah gave birth to a daughter in March after marrying a professional golfer Jeon Sang-woo in 2016.

2019-09-30 05:11:11

STARK

STARK "BTS 'Jimin, K-pop's best main dancer!' A dancer without explanation ~ '"

Celebrity media Star Kay (BK) 'Best K-Pop Dance Idol' was selected as 'BTS Jimin' as one of the representative idols and rave reviews. Four foreign fans who appeared as global K-pop fans said, “There is strength, but there is a soft feeling in power.” BTS Jimin was ranked No. 1 in the World Wide K-Pop Channel WonderK for 'Intangible Cultural Assets to be Designated as an Intangible Cultural Property' because of his outstanding artistry and stage control. It is the envy and role model of junior idols. Jimin's serendipity is the stage where he shows off a higher level of art on the solo stage during the last BTS world tour. Meanwhile, 'BTS' will be on the tour stage of 'Ai Heart Radio Jingle Ball', a large American music festival. On the 27th (local time), US iHeartradio announced that BTS will appear in the iHeart Radio Jingle Ball on its homepage and social media channels. BTS will perform at the Jingle Ball stage on December 6 at Inglewood The Forum, California. Billy Irish, Katy Perry, Sam Smith, Camilla Cavejo, Halsey, French Montana, Rizzo and Normany will be on the show.   'Ihatradio jingleball' is a year-end music event held in the year's biggest radio network, ihattradio. The tour will take place during the year-end. This year is scheduled for December 3-22. BTS in Saudi Arabia on October 11, 'Love Your Self; Speak Yourself Self Tour. On the 26th, 27th and 29th of the same month, the tour will be completed at the Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium with the Seoul Final Concert.

2019-09-30 04:31:12

Posted a picture of “Yang Yoon-soo Nam Chang-hee's Mr. Radio”

Posted a picture of “Yang Yoon-soo Nam Chang-hee's Mr. Radio”

Yang Mira recently posted a photo on her Instagram, with the words, "After a long time, a make-up face. Yang Mi-ra in the picture is looking at the camera with a bright smile in her car. Elegant wave hair and doll-like beauty caught the eye. It became a hot topic by revealing the marriage life through TV Chosun 'Taste of Wife'.

2019-09-30 04:11:13

She is taking a selfie while posing in ‘장하 온’

She is taking a selfie while posing in ‘장하 온’

Singer Jang Ha-on released the certification shot. On the 26th, Jang Ha-on posted a picture on his Instagram account with the words, "Brother senior who enjoyed Jang Ha-on's busking today." Jang Ha-on is taking a selfie while posing with singer Brian. Two people in colorful costumes are especially eye-catching.

2019-09-30 03:31:23

ARMY's Fairy BTS Jimin's Online Community

ARMY's Fairy BTS Jimin's Online Community

BTS Jimin's 'Death Operation (Fleeing)' posted on the online community is a hot topic. Jimin, who is loved by ARMY around the world because of her cuteness, said, “It is small and precious. In particular, Jimin, with a sullen expression or squatting squat, sings wildly. ”He studied how to lure him with several pictures of Jimin's cute faces. First and foremost, the easiest way to find the fairy Jimin is sleeping, but the weight of the fairy lighter than the feathers can be full. However, if a fairy who wakes up doesn't know English Next, he attracts Jimin's favorite Pikachu cutlet. But fairies are as likely to eat and fill as big as chicks, which is also impossible. Drink and drink. One, surprisingly drunk, is not drunk. There is also a way to go shopping, and the fairy explored interesting ways, such as the ruin of the statue, Moon Young and Rich, who eventually went bankrupt. Fans have to share and enjoy all the important things. "Jimin is the cutest in space." "Cute and sexy. A real magical fairy." "I want to marry Jimin's brother." This was followed.

2019-09-30 03:11:13

Causes of Brain Tumors Unlike other tumors, tumors grow inside the skull

Causes of Brain Tumors Unlike other tumors, tumors grow inside the skull

The cause of brain tumors is not known. In the early 1900's, radiation was irradiated on the head to kill the insects, and a brain tumor occurred and the association between the brain tumor and radiation has been reported. It is also known that most diseases are not inherited or transmitted. In addition to radiation, chemicals, viruses, brain damage, immunodeficiency, etc. are mentioned as causes. Any tumor that develops within the skull. Brain tumors are classified into primary brain tumors and metastatic brain tumors according to their occurrence, and primary brain tumors are divided into two types: glioma infiltrating neighboring nerve tissues and non-tumor tumors compressing without infiltrating brain tissues. Unlike other tumors, tumors grow inside the skull. There is no special way to prevent brain tumors. Only early diagnosis is best. Decreased visual acuity, urination disorders, digestive disorders, and various symptoms, such as psychiatry, ophthalmology, urology, etc. Many times miss the treatment time, accurate diagnosis is important. Surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, etc. There are surgery in principle. There are also gene therapy, photodynamic therapy, and thermotherapy. The next effective treatment is surgery. Recently, radiosurgery includes gamma knife and linear accelerators, and is especially effective for brain metastases, recurrent brain cancers, and auditory necroma. More advanced methods include intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and proton therapy. Headaches, vomiting, arm / leg paralysis, epileptic seizures, visual impairment, facial nerve paralysis, and hearing loss. It can also appear as a gastrointestinal disorder, defecation / urination disorder, mental disorders, movement disorders, and speech impairment. Pediatric brain tumors can interfere with the flow of cerebrospinal fluid, causing hydrocephalus, and compressing the brainstem and cranial nerves.

2019-09-30 02:31:09

I'd like to know, I've seen memories of murder, Like sharp eyes, Montage-like

I'd like to know, I've seen memories of murder, Like sharp eyes, Montage-like

I want to know, I saw the memories of murder, sharp eyes and similar SBS 'It Wants to Know' analyzed Lee Chun-jae, who was identified as a suspected Mars serial murder case on the 28th. 'Gal' deals with the actual suspect Lee Chun-jae of the Martian serial murder case. Lee Chun-jae lived near the crime scene. It was in Lee Chun-jae's boundary. Lee Chun-jae, a suspected Mars serial murder case, has been made public. Lee Chun Jae's face was almost like a montage. The article, who witnessed the suspect during the seventh incident in 1988, explained that the impression was sharp because the eyes were torn. Said to be a cheap face. The pants had a lot of dirt and even argued with the knight. The montage man, on the other hand, had a slim face and a sharp look. His nose was narrow, 24 to 27 years old, and between 165 and 170 centimeters tall. It was a dry physique.

2019-09-30 02:11:12