Sully, I'm surprised again with Instagram live!

2019-09-30 06:11:12

I'm twenty six years old, "I don't push my leg hair so I can pull it out right now".

Sulley from the group 'F (X)' was exposed by exposure.

Sulley hosted the Instagram live broadcast on the 28th.

Without saying anything, she showed her hair being trimmed with curling iron.

Wearing a baggy jacket, my chest was exposed every time I moved.

Not wearing a bra has frowned some netizens.

Sulley expressed her thoughts on Nobra fashion at the JTBC2 show 'Affliction Night', where she is an MC.

Last June's broadcast, "To me, a bra is an accessory," he said.

Born in 1994, Sully (Choi Jin-ri), twenty-six years old, was born in Busan and was a subvocal of girl group F (x).

Sulley has been on the cubs of netizens for many unexpected actions including abusive speeches.

Sulley, who debuted as a girl group F-X in 2009 and caused syndrome, was caught on the stage by unfaithful controversy, but continued his activities with the support of fans.

In 2013, however, he began his career with 14-year-old singer Choizawa and eventually left the team in 2015.

On August 7, 2015, she officially withdrew from the girl group F (x) and is focusing on acting activities as an actor at the current agency.

In the recent JTBC2 'Affliction Night' (directed Inara), MC Shin Dong-yeop-Kim Sook-Kim Jong-min and others are proposing fresh laughs, revealing frank opinions to provocative evil, pleasant rock, and comments.

In June's first broadcast, the first bad game for Sully was 'Sullie's best hit, Instagram?'

Sully replied, "I have a lot of work.

On this day, the highlight of the music was sang Sully.

Sully 'Sully's top hit.

I was surprised to shout "Recognition" without commenting on the comment.

Moreover, he admitted laughter with more comments than the affliction.

On the day, Sulley surprised everyone with a bombshell saying, "Bra is an accessory to me. I don't think I can or won't wear it. I still don't wear it."

did.

Despite the controversy, the reason why he continued to upload photos on SNS said, "I could hide because I was scared.

"I tried to sue once, but he was a famous college student. I was a student of the same age."

Sulley said, "If you don't do it, you'll get a red line. You're having trouble when you work. A few letters have come. I'm sorry.

Declared.

"If you have something you want from the public," I said, "I just want to think of this kind of person. Wouldn't it be fun to see me?"

I want to have more interesting people, ”he added.

I hope you don't put that good idea into the bad guys. ”

"Sulli Pupils 걍 just a pharmacist" to the bad guys, "I never do criminal acts," he said, "unfortunately the hair bleached.

Exploded.