'To understand the pain and cause of turtle neck syndrome and find a cure ...' When working on a computer or reading a book or using a smartphone

'To understand the pain and cause of turtle neck syndrome and find a cure ...' When working on a computer or reading a book or using a smartphone

Turtle neck syndrome is a disease that can be overcome by changing daily living habits. When working on a computer or reading a book or using a smartphone, keep your ears, shoulders, and pelvis in a straight line. After a long period of work, it is essential to stretch your body and neck back as if you were stretching for a while. If the height of the computer monitor is lower than the height of the eyes, it is a common symptom for people who look down for a long time. The main cause of turtle neck syndrome is looking down at computer monitors. The first time you look straight, the more time passes, the more you lean your head forward, and eventually your posture changes. If your head continues to bend forward, the upper part of your spine will be stressed, and the muscles and ligaments at the back of your neck will grow and suffer. To prevent this, it's most important to raise the monitor to your eye level first. Also, always keep your shoulders back and your chest straight. In addition, whenever you have time to rotate or rub your neck lightly, push-ups or sit-ups, such as exercise, you can see the effect. It is a posture with a neck pulled out during the diagnosis. But because it is not a medical term, it is not an accurate diagnosis. A simple neck radiograph may help, but it is not correlated with symptoms, so it is not that the neck is normal.

2019-09-30 01:31:10

Posing with an AO pink blouse

Posing with an AO pink blouse

Group Aoi Yuna boasted the autumn goddess mood. On June 26, Yuna posted a photo on her Instagram with an article that says, "Autumn." In the open picture, Yuna poses wearing a pink blouse. With a thick wave of hair, he is creating a goddess atmosphere.

2019-09-30 01:11:09

'It's a date of two o'clock date.'

'It's a date of two o'clock date.'

On the 25th, MBC FM4U 'Two o'clock date is Seokjin', Kim Taejin and Kim Inseok starred as a special DJ and Jiseok Jin as a guest. Kim Tae-jin and Kim In-seok said, "The reason for this time has been that Ji Seok-jin did not have time to tell her story. He asked, "I'm doing a lot of entertainment these days. Didn't you spend a lot of time practicing at the 9th anniversary of 'Running Man' fan meeting?" Ji Seok-jin said, "I almost shed tears after the group dance. I was so impressed and barely put up with it. I might have felt the group service, but it was too hard. It is the result of three months of non-stop effort."

2019-09-30 00:31:27

Home alone is Gian 84's biggest humiliation…

Home alone is Gian 84's biggest humiliation…

I cheered, but I don't know the work Nagansada Gian 84 was the most humiliated. On the 29th, Gan 84 visited the alma mater with old memories at MBC's “House alone” which is being rebroadcast on the 29th. Gian 84, who descended from Suwon Hwaseong along the willow path from Hwahongmun, a world heritage site in Suwon Hwaseong fortress, pointed to a girl's school and remembered it as "a school with many pretty sisters." At this time, the school students recognized Gian 84 and screamed. Gian was happy to greet him, and he greeted him, saying that Gian 84 asked the students if they knew the title of the comic that they were serializing, but the girls were silent and asked again. 'Returned only the answer. In the end, the girls cheered for Gian 84, who had already become a celebrity, but his work had a strange atmosphere. This school, which Gian points to, is a private high school with a tradition of over 100 years, founded in 1902. Opened in June 1902 by Missionary MFScranton, North American Methodist Women's Mission, the school's tree is the plum tree, the flower is the plum flower, and the lesson is to honor the sky and love people. .

2019-09-30 00:11:15

'Jeong Mi-ae' will be held at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts at 5 pm

'Jeong Mi-ae' will be held at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts at 5 pm

On the 25th, Entertainment, which shows their company's thoughts, said, "Jeong Mi-ae confirmed her appearance as a guest on Choi Jin-hee's concert 'Good Day to Love' held on November 3rd." Jung Mi-ae is planning to spend a special time, including a special stage showcasing powerful singing abilities, as well as a duet stage, celebrating the 35th anniversary of Choi's debut. Choi Jin-hee's Concert “Good Day to Love” will be held at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts at 5 pm on November 3rd.

2019-09-29 23:31:12

Lee Sang-Yeop was cast in Siberia, why not?

Lee Sang-Yeop was cast in Siberia, why not?

I caught it and joined it from the 5th day Actor Lee Sang-yeop was cast in the TVN entertainment “Siberian Squad”, which recently started broadcasting, but many people were curious because they did not show their faces in the first broadcast. Lee Sang-yup, who was caught and starred by Lee Sun-kyun, said that he would join the 5th day of the pre-meeting. The Siberian selection team, which continues from the first broadcast to the rebroadcast, recounts the Russian travel of five male actors, Lee Sun-kyun, Kim Nam-gil, Lee Sang-yup, Kim Min-sik and Ko Gyu-pil. In the first broadcast pre-meeting, Lee Sun-kyun said, "We met and met friends between seniors and juniors of the drama," and talked about the first meeting with Lee Sang-yeop. In particular, Lee Sun-kyun said, "I watched the movie" La La Land "on Christmas Eve with him (Lee Sang-yeop), and confirmed that there was a special relationship. Lee Sang-yeop said, "It was like a real brother," he said, "Drink almost every day after shooting together." Lee Sun-kyun asked, “Would you like to go to Russia with me first?” At the premiere of the parasite, “Will you go?” And answered “Yes,” I answered the artist. Lee Sang-yeop "to be the youngest after a long time," he said, "I want to take a lot of brothers" and prepared for the shooting. On the day, the broadcast notice made me look forward to Lee Sang-yeop's activity through the subtitle ‘The youngest role tok-tuk’ with the appearance of following the older brother and playing Russian.

2019-09-29 23:11:24

Sohn Ye-jin fashion magazine W. unveiled Sohn-jin's pictorial

Sohn Ye-jin fashion magazine W. unveiled Sohn-jin's pictorial

Actor Son Ye Jin overwhelmed her eyes with a chic atmosphere. On May 25, fashion magazine W. unveiled Sohn's pictorial. In the photo shoot, Son Ye-ji poses in a colorful costume. The fascinating atmosphere like a scene from the movie is impressive.

2019-09-29 22:31:13

I posted a picture with the words Super Junior.

I posted a picture with the words Super Junior.

Kim Hee-chul posted a picture with the article, "It looks like someone else took it, but it actually took me in the mirror." Kim Hee-chul in the picture is hidden behind the pink smartphone. Meanwhile, the group 'Super Junior', which Kim Hee-chul belongs to, made a comeback with their 9th album.

2019-09-29 22:11:27

Oh Yuna

Oh Yuna "reduced to 45kg in the past… tossed 5 drops tomato for a day"

Actor Oh Yun-a revealed the story that he had to stick to the diet. In the recently broadcast MBC 'Radio Star', Oh Yun-A, broadcaster Kim Soo-yong, model Irene, and former basketball player Ha Seung-jin featured in the 'World of Human Exploration Giant'. On that day, Oh Yun-a said, "He looked so fat on the screen because he was tall and had wide shoulders." "It was totally plugged into a diet and weighed up to 45kg during the drama" Independence Tops. "He said," I did it with five drops of tomatoes per day. " Oh Yuna "I've found the right weight myself," he said, "50-51kg seems to appear best on the screen, I try to maintain weight."

2019-09-29 21:31:31

Awesome poses with a classic classic vehicle

Awesome poses with a classic classic vehicle

Park Woo-jin of group AB6IX showed charisma. Brand New Music has released the photo of Park Woo-jin's personal concept of the regular album '6IXENSE' through the official SNS channels of AB6IX. In four photos, Park Woo-jin wore a black suit and sat in front of several beads. Was taken. In the last photo, he poses as if he is sweeping the Agrippa gypsum statue by hand.

2019-09-29 21:11:44

Accountant looking at the camera under the sunshine

Accountant looking at the camera under the sunshine

Singer accountant posted a recent picture. Kyungri posted a photo on her Instagram account with the words, "Kim Sooni wants to go out." The chief in the shared photo is looking at the camera under the sunshine. He wore an ivory blouse and showed off its innocent charm.

2019-09-29 20:31:11

Kim Ah Joong Continues to Lead in Various Ways

Kim Ah Joong Continues to Lead in Various Ways

Actor Kim Ah-joong continues his good deeds. Recently, Kim Ah-jung donated talents for 100,000 female youth who are having difficulty in purchasing women's goods. Earlier, in 2015, Kim delivered a watch with the desire to present 'time as a woman' to mothers of single parents. He then visited Africa directly as an ambassador for Save the Children's 'School Me' campaign, which helped African girls who were deprived of their educational opportunities due to poverty and prejudice. Last summer, she donated 1,000 pieces of clothing to a single-parent family in Seoul and worried about the heat. Making a donation. Meanwhile, the talent donation of EBS 'Documentary Eyes' broadcast narration and low-income household female youth sanitary napkin support project has been reported since early this year, with active consultation and voluntary choice by the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family.

2019-09-29 20:11:28

Kim is posing with a light smile

Kim is posing with a light smile

Kim Yu-na showed her unique beauty. On the 25th, the national figure skating player Kim Yu-na posted a photo on her Instagram with the words, "See you this Sunday at Run On Seoul." Kim Yu-na poses with a light smile. His elegant and graceful beauty captures his eyes.

2019-09-29 19:31:42

`Please take care of the refrigerator` Kim Seong-ju

`Please take care of the refrigerator` Kim Seong-ju

Actor Kim Rae-won expressed his regret about his fellow actress Cho In-seong. Kim Sung-joo asked Kim Rae-won about the best breathing actress. Is deep. ” The secret to losing weight is “Eating a lot. Instead, it's salt, soy and sugar free food. ” The MCs who listened to the question asked, "Isn't Join-sung a pity?"

2019-09-29 19:11:22

˝Park Seo Jin˝ The remake song was the veil on this day ??

˝Park Seo Jin˝ The remake song was the veil on this day ??

Park Seojin releases a new trot remake album through various online music sites on the 26th at 6 pm and continues his active activities. A total of 23 remakes will be unveiled on the day, including the title song `` A Piece of Clouds Long and Long ''. It doesn't go against the original atmosphere, but Park Seo-jin's vocals combine with the feeling that each song has, and it's different from the existing remake album. In pursuit of unplugged sound, special attention has been paid to ensure that the entire track of the album can be heard without getting tired. Trot singer Park Seo Jin's new remake album will be available at various offline stores starting on the 27th.

2019-09-29 18:31:11