Roh Yu-min's wife, devoted to her face

Roh Yu-min's wife, devoted to her face

Roh Yumin's wife, devoted self Noh Yumin's daughter appeared with her father on MBC guys liked it. Not only Roh's daughter but also his wife appeared. Roh Yumin showed his mother-in-law and working in a vineyard with his wife and daughter. Roh Yu-min and his wife drank plenty of natural fragrance while picking grapes. Roh Yumin's mother-in-law was playing the trolley and happily picking grapes. Noah worked hard to increase strength. The back of the calf is stiff and unable to support it, so he is doing a lot of weaknesses. No Yu Minah said, "I don't have to do well until Dudol," he said. Roh Yoo-min and Roh Yu-min showed their extreme devotion to their daughter. The viewers praised the moving scene.

2019-09-29 10:31:29

Moving times of the topic, daily life released on SNS on the 24th

Moving times of the topic, daily life released on SNS on the 24th

On the 24th, Isa Bae said on Instagram, “We're here in Paris, France. Is it night? Have a good night JUEMEM-”Photographs revealing everyday life has become a hot topic. Netizens who saw this, "I think I'll be cut on the nose, sister" Left. Meanwhile, Lee's Instagram is a topical SNS that communicates with netizens by revealing his daily life.

2019-09-29 10:11:12

The bereaved family is Hye-mi's

The bereaved family is Hye-mi's "this night" which many people have always loved music.

On April 26, their agency, Downtown E & M, said, "Today's music release for Woo Hye-mi's last single" This Night "will be released." The single 'This Night' is the last song that Woo Hae-mi intended to release with her October music video. The bereaved family decided to release it according to the wish of the bereaved family, "I hope many people always remember the song of Hyemi who always loved music." 'Night' is a song Woo Hae-mi intended to release in October.

2019-09-29 09:31:13

Melt me, twisted, twisted, the mountain changed twice, the family

Melt me, twisted, twisted, the mountain changed twice, the family

Melt me, I'm stuck in a twist, Kangsan twice   TVN Drama Melt-up is popular. Ji Chang-wook is a case that awoke in the frozen state after 20 years, frozen and survived. I thought it would be a premium, but rather messed up in the ranks. It is not easy to adapt to a world that has changed so long as twenty years have passed. Won Jin-ah jumped into the project with Ji Chang-wook's persuasion. Wonjin was a woman in college. I woke up and was not accepted as a middle-aged woman. This caused more strange things than good ones. Ji Chang-wook is just resentful. It's a patch that goes beyond the twist. I woke up in twenty years and everything was mixed up. When the family finds out they are gone, they call the police.

2019-09-29 09:11:12

!

!

What shall we do We released the title song, “What shall we do?” It's a retro pop song. It was a candid heart of a man who didn't want to break up with him late at night. Chen's mature vocals were impressive. In the video, Chen showed live parts of 'to you', 'what should we do' and 'good night'. Chen's charming tone and sensitivity, with her eyes closed and engrossed in singing. `` My dear '' is a brit pop song with a brilliant development. Even the beautiful love story expresses the eyes. Chen announced that he will release a new report on the main music site at 6 pm on the 1st of next month.

2019-09-29 08:31:25

"Leverage" open to raise expectations

The drama 'Leverage: Fraudulent Manipulation' (hereinafter 'Leverage', directed by Nam Ki-hoon / played by Min Ji-hyeong / Planned Sony Pictures TV / Production Production H, Highground) 'was reborn as the best fraud strategist at the top elite insurance investigators in Korea. It is a full-fledged justice-capacity drama that unites with the best players in each field to catch the real bad guys playing above, and repays it with eyes for eyes, teeth for teeth, and scams for fraud. `` Leverage '' is a big remake of the same-named work `` LEVERAGE '', which was broadcast on the US TNT channel for five seasons. The second teaser is open to the public and attracts attention. The Leverage side will open its eyes on the 25th, following the first teaser that caught the eye with a wide and charismatic video. On May 26, Steele, which contains Kim's acting transformation, was released to raise expectations. Take off the image of a young girl and emit an intense atmosphere. Kim Sae-ron, who wears an all-black bodysuit and ponytail hairstyle, robs the viewers of the "cool" charisma. Catwoman's shabby bodysuit fits his intense performance. 'Leverage' has caught the hearts of prospective viewers with a hot topic with the release of the movie's first teaser. The second teaser notice of the blockbuster storm action that was released made the expectation of Leverage even higher.

2019-09-29 08:11:12

alone…

alone…

Lightly say that you did this. In the MBC entertainment program `` I Live Alone, '' which is scheduled to be broadcast on the afternoon of 27th, actors Seonghoon and Mamamu are performing a `` storm food '' in preparation for dancing. Sung Hoon, who is satisfied with the richness of his clothes, praises the sheep and says that Hwasa made it lightly (?) For her brother who is not very hungry. The amount of food the speaker confidently prepared surprised the viewers. Sung-hoon, who began to learn to dance in earnest, faces the unexpected world of insa and unveils a free pelvis.

2019-09-29 07:31:12

Brown Eyed Girls made their debut in 2006 and remain their original members for 13 years.

Brown Eyed Girls made their debut in 2006 and remain their original members for 13 years.

`Come closer` Mystic Story said on the 26th, "Brown Eyed Girls (Brea Girl) has recently finished recording a new album and is preparing to come back in October." Brown Eyed Girls made their debut in 2006 and have stayed with their original members for 13 years. So far, he has released six regular albums, 'Come on', 'Love', 'Maybe', 'Abracadabra', 'Sign', 'Sixth Sense', ' He has worked on songs such as "Kill Bill" to build his own distinctive identity. Members who communicated with the fans through the Naver V app on the 25th said, "I know you are waiting a lot. We've prepared so hard, so please look forward to it. ”Debuted in 2006, B-A-Gull has been active in groups and solo activities for 13 years. So far, he has released six full-length albums, `` Come on, '' `` Love, '' `` Ah, '' `` Abracadabra, '' `` Sign, '' and `` Sixth Sense ( Six Senses' and 'Kill Bill' show unique position in the music industry with differentiated concept, performance and high-quality music.

2019-09-29 07:11:24

Listening to the song, the sweet atmosphere of a couple whispering love.

Listening to the song, the sweet atmosphere of a couple whispering love.

Call me before you go to sleep Jessica and Kiriboy released the collaboration song “Call Before Sleep” at 6 pm on various music sites. Lyrics such as 'How are you today / I want to see you / call you before you go to sleep', 'Wait for you to call / Even if you're in a bad thing / We're gone when you call', etc. Listen to the song and you'll have a sweet atmosphere for a couple whispering love.

2019-09-29 06:31:16

15 most enjoyed…

15 most enjoyed…

"Summer please" On the 26th, KBS 1TV's daily drama `` Summer Ah Buk Hae Hae Hae '' (Director Sung Joon Hae / Scripture Gu Ji Won) also depicts Heo Kyung Ae (Moon Hee Kyung) approaching Summer (Song Min Jae). `` Please take care of me, '' which began on April 29, is a drama about a newly formed family relationship through adoption.It ranked 19th in May (1.0% preference), 6th in June (2.6%), and 1st in July (5.1%). ) Has risen. According to the survey, 20% of women over 60 and 15% of men over 60 are the favorite programs. Summer Lee (Song Min-jae) was in the yard while Grandpa Jaeguk (Lee Han-wi) took a nap for a while. At my grandmother's house, ”he lied to go to his house. In summer, she followed the love, believing that the love comes from Geum-hee. Wang Geum-hee, who was not feeling well, left the house to Wang Jae-guk (Lee Han-wi) and went out to the pharmacy. Heo Kyung-ae snook at Wang Geum-hee's family and waited for summer. When summer came out to draw flowers in the yard, I did not have much doubt that Heo Kyung-ae would come out for a while.

2019-09-29 06:11:11

Park Ji-hyun's SNS focuses attention on photos posted on the 24th

Park Ji-hyun's SNS focuses attention on photos posted on the 24th

Park Ji-hyun, who communicates with netizens through social media, showed off her charm by revealing her daily life. On the 24th, Park Ji-hyun posted a new article on the SNS with a picture of “already fall.” The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as "Wow, I've been here", "Be careful of the cold !!!"

2019-09-29 05:31:22

Feel Special, TWICE-performance that is high in perfection every time

Feel Special, TWICE-performance that is high in perfection every time

TWICE will start a full-fledged broadcast activity with the comeback stage of the title song 'Feel Special' at Mnet 'M Countdown' at 6 pm on the 26th. 'Feel Special' was written and composed by JYP Park Jin-young, and wrote 'Comfort from a Warm Word' as a trendy melody. TWICE has been well-known for showing a perfect performance every time, so this year, a lot of attention is coming to the comeback stage. In addition, it is expected to show further growth with the polished skills and upgraded stage power through the world tour. On the 23rd, TWICE, which released the title song of the 8th mini album 'Feel Special' with the same name, climbed to the top of the domestic music chart and set a big record of '12 consecutive hits' and predicted a popular long run.

2019-09-29 05:11:24

'Clara' clara posted pictures on her Instagram

'Clara' clara posted pictures on her Instagram

On the 24th, Clara posted a photo on her Instagram. Clara in the open photo is black, from head to toe, posing and taking pictures. Meanwhile, Clara has been working in China since marrying businessman Samuel Huang in January.

2019-09-29 04:31:14

Jin-beautiful, eight-legged style, Myeongbul, Hearing, Park, Mi-Sun and nerve conduction

Jin-beautiful, eight-legged style, Myeongbul, Hearing, Park, Mi-Sun and nerve conduction

Jin-Ae, Arms-Hard Style, Myeongbul Heojeon, Knowing Brother Park Mi-Sun In JTBC's acquaintance, a fall sports event was held. I was excited at the first athletic meet since the opening. Kang Ho-dong team and Lee Man-gi team had a terrible appearance as soon as they entered. Both team captains Kang Ho-dong and Lee Man-gi collided before the match. The maturity team introduced Park Se-ri as a world class wrestler. Park Mi-sun warned the opposing team that only one man would have to be careful. Ho-dong's team Jin-Ay released a photo on July 31, with an article saying "exercise is always good." In the picture, he also wore leggings to exercise at the gym. Jin-Bae played with Hyerin. Jin-Ay used her long legs to maintain a stable posture. I tried to plow and I was Jin-Ah.

2019-09-29 04:11:11

I uploaded a picture with the text “Kim Min Ki”

I uploaded a picture with the text “Kim Min Ki”

Gagman Kim Min-ki told his wife Hong Yun-hwa about his date. Kim Minki posted a photo on his Instagram on the 25th with the words, "It's been a long time to go to college. The shared photo is Kim Min-ki's selfie, posing cute towards the camera. There is a figure of Hong Yun-hwa exudes a lovely charm behind Kim Min-ki who smiles.

2019-09-29 03:31:14