Kim Min-joon, Kwon Dami, 'Prepare Love'

Kim Min-joon, Kwon Dami, 'Prepare Love'

Kim Min-joon and Kwon Dami's pictorial has been released. On the 26th, fashion magazine 'Daised Korea' side wrote on the official Instagram, "The scene of the love that the staff who gathered in the studio could feel the hot eyes coming and going over the camera." The photo was posted with the words, "The two of you are married, I bless you with all your heart." Kim Min-joon and Kwon Da-mi in their public photos show their affection for each other with back hugs and kisses. Meanwhile, Kim Min-joon and Kwon Dami are expecting their marriage on October 11.

2019-09-29 03:11:13

For the health of the stomach, the side effect of both skin and skin

For the health of the stomach, the side effect of both skin and skin

When you eat lotus meat, you need to remove all the outer skin and the inner skin to eat the kernels. Boil it for about 20 minutes on a high heat and turn red. Boil the fed together to increase the flavor and concentration and taste good. It is effective in reflux esophagitis, stomach health (inflammatory diseases such as gastritis and gastric ulcer), as well as roomitis and urethritis. Promotes metabolism, prevents diabetes and dementia, and helps regulate cholesterol levels. To enhance the effect, you can heat it, cook it, and fry the dried seeds once, then drink it with boiling tea in boiling water, or add nutritious rice in water. It contains 2 times more essential amino acids than ginkgo, 24 times more pumpkin, and 20 times more ginger, and it is rich in nutrients such as amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It is good for treating heartburn and insomnia, and it is effective for inhibiting nasal and throat cancer. Neperin helps to prevent triglycerides from accumulating in the blood vessels, inhibits fat absorption and releases yellow water.

2019-09-29 02:31:10

I'm just a fish, I'm a fisherman

I'm just a fish, I'm a fisherman

In the recently aired channel A urban fishermen, Lee Duk-hwa, Lee Kyoung-kyu and Jang Do-yeon challenged freshwater fishing and Park Tae-cheol pro challenged freshwater fishing. The production staff mentioned that "today is the last filming of Urban Fisherman Season 1." Perhaps because of the expensive loach he used, he wandered for three hours and finally managed to seduce a fish.

2019-09-29 02:11:10

Show Me The Money 8 Winner, Survival King Punch Nello, Lime Green Passion

Show Me The Money 8 Winner, Survival King Punch Nello, Lime Green Passion

Show Me The Money 8 Winner, Survival King Punchello, With Green Passion Punchello won the Mnet Show Me the Money 8 on the 27th. Punchello, who made a stage of passion with light green hair, showed an impressive perfungus. Penomeco showed him catching a microphone with Punchello. Sam Kim also made the same stage together. Penomeco made a passionate stage no less than Punchnell. Punchello's passionate stage culminated with a burst of colored paper. Punchello led the crowd to sing. The crowd followed and cheered on Punchello's javelin. Punchello said, "It was a lot of time to learn meaningfully. Thank you for your liking me! I look forward to seeing you more maturely in the future. I posted to Instagram. Punnello's winning song is a song that expresses the heart of the family.

2019-09-29 01:31:29

‘Kalamansi Diet’ If you usually have a bad stomach or suffer from gastritis,

‘Kalamansi Diet’ If you usually have a bad stomach or suffer from gastritis,

The most representative of the efficacy of the powder of calamansi is the diet, which is known to be helpful for weight loss and belly fat diet by breaking down body fat. In addition, it is rich in dietary fiber and polyphenols, which is effective in suppressing new fat absorption and burning fat. The way to eat is to dilute the stock with water and burn it. In addition, cool carbonated water can be eaten with other aids, or it can be eaten as a tea in hot water with honey or syrup. Calammansi diets help break down fat and help you lose weight. If it's not difficult, dilute the solution in water and drink it frequently. However, if your stomach is bad or suffers from gastritis, you should not eat on an empty stomach. This fruit has a sour and bitter taste. Calamansi has a wide range of benefits. It has a detox effect that lowers cholesterol and contains 30 times more vitamin C than lemon, which is said to help prevent aging, skin elasticity and diet. In addition to hangover action.

2019-09-29 01:11:28

Army so-called Vivo deprivation room, wearing gunshot wounds, lost life, commissioned this year

Army so-called Vivo deprivation room, wearing gunshot wounds, lost life, commissioned this year

Army so-called Vivo devastated room, shot dead In the army commander's office, Lieutenant Yun Gun was shot and killed. Military authorities are currently investigating the case. At 2:35 pm on the 2nd, a colleague found that So-called Yun was shot and collapsed in a unit in Paju city, Gyeonggi-do, but was taken to hospital. The military said it respected the will of the survivors for what they call the army. The envoy was reportedly sent to death but was found to have died at 5:26. It is known that it was not found, such as a memo. Army ensigned CPR and was commissioned in March of this year.

2019-09-29 00:31:16

If you miss, Wang Wan, the bulletproof Boy Scouts V!

If you miss, Wang Wan, the bulletproof Boy Scouts V!

BTS, which is called the world's best handsome man, has been a topic of various good influences for a long time. Recently, Koreabu and khmerload introduced five products that BTS V sold out recently and highly valued their appeal. The checkered robes that V wore in the Seoul promotional video sold out in a day, despite being over $ 1000. This incredible sales process has attracted great attention from abroad, and V's Seoul advertisement has been displayed along with the promotion effect. In the behind-the-scenes video of the Billboard Music Awards in 2019, V was wearing a green sweater. 24 hours after the video was released, the WV PROJECT Baltimore Anorak Green Zip-up Jacket was sold out. In addition, ccnmade bracelets that V has worn several times were also sold out. This company is a domestic accessory company that has made handmade bracelets since 1993. Thanks to V's star power, ccnmade has stopped placing orders until it is back in stock. On August 13, V posted a video of singing along with Amino's 'BlackJACK' on Twitter for BTS. The print shirt, worn by V in an exciting and passionate video, was sold out in less than an hour and the white color of the same design was sold out. After the European concert on June 10, the palette brooch worn by Vuga at the airport is famous for his fairy tale. It's still very difficult to get, and the brooch, by British designer Kate Roland, costs £ 10 and has been explosive enough to keep up with orders. BTS was listed as the highest-margin male artist in a city in 2019 for concert performances worldwide. BTS earned $ 16 million in just two concerts at Pasadena's Roseball Stadium, surpassing second place Adrenal Run and taking first place, showing off tremendous ticket power. Not only the group but also personal wear and portable items seem to prove the popularity of BTS, which is always a hot topic. On the 11th, BTS will hold a stadium tour `` LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF '' at KING FAHD INTERNATIONAL STADIUM in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia. The stadium will end on October 26, 27 and 29 at the Olympic Stadium in Jamsil, Songpa-gu, Seoul.

2019-09-29 00:11:11

Human documentary is good.

Human documentary is good.

Roh Yoo-min from the group NRG revealed his life as a father. In the MBC Liberal Program 'Human Documentary People are Good' broadcasted on the night of the 24th, Roh Yu-min's daily life spread. Roh said he has been running a cafe with his wife for the hospital and living expenses of his first daughter, Noah. Roh said, "I was born the second smallest in the birth hospital." "It was so light when I first hugged it. It was so light. It seemed to have been tears. . My wife Lee Myung-cheon said, "I went to see Noah for three days after I was born. I was too scared and afraid to see my child." Told.

2019-09-28 23:31:14

BTS V, a masterpiece of luxury visual icons!

BTS V, a masterpiece of luxury visual icons!

News reports that BTS V, which has been selected as the world's most handsome man many times, wants to work as a luxury model, has been poured from leading foreign media to show off its star character as 'the best fashion icon of K-pop'. . BTS V has become a hot topic every time by capturing a variety of luxury brands on the stage, music videos and various pictorials with attractive visuals and physicals. In particular, V is famous for its excellent fashion digestibility, as it digests the luxury brand Gucci like a cake and automatically searches for Gucci (Gucci) on Google. In the online community all over the world, fans and ordinary people appealed to the luxurious atmosphere and intense charisma, and the request was made to act as a luxury brand model. This news led to reports from leading media around the world, with Korea Department, All-K Pop, Pop Cake, Naxi Rex, Webmedium, and Yen News citing potential as V's luxury models. North Korean media Korea Department described V as 'Walking Gucci' and 'Gucci Prince', and the fans were eager to add 100% Gucci model by adding the Gucci logo to the photos of V's blood sweat tear teaser. Reported. Nazion Rex, a Latin American media, also said, “V can be an haute couture model. Because it fits in with every outfit I wear, ”he said, V is a model capable of embodying the image of a luxury brand. All-Kpop, an American-American media, said, “BTS V has been praised as a potential model for Gucci, but fans have become more representative models of these brands because they wear Celine, Chanel and Versace on the stage or on stage to make his versatility stand out. Made me crave. V's natural charm and talent has already been recognized in the advertising and film industry, and has been selected as the # 1 2018 Fashion Face Award by I-Magazine, selected by more than 350 global fashion industry and film directors in 30 countries announced in April. did. Judges said, “V in the pictorial shows more powerful storytelling technology than just looking good.” “Undoubtedly the trendsetter and fashion icon.” “The various concept pictorials are digestible.” In addition, American music media Spin Diffi ranked V on the top 10 'K-pop's best fashionists' and reported that V was not only the most handsome K-pop celebrity but also known as fashion king. . V also praised the fashion power, "It always looks incredibly cool, whether you're wearing Gucci or a regular t-shirt or pants." As well as the handsome appearance called BTS V as the world's best, it is expected that natural top models and talents recognized by the industry will be active in luxury brands that can maximize his image.

2019-09-28 23:11:13

The album is the first time after a bird nest in STX Ryan Heart!

The album is the first time after a bird nest in STX Ryan Heart!

Chapter 2 27 On the 23rd, STX Ryan Heart announced that "Jeong Dae Hyun will release a new album on October 11th." It's been six months since the first mini album “Chapter 2 27” released in April. Jung Dae-hyun's new album is about 6 months after the first mini album 'Chapter 2 27' released in April, capturing the fans with new styles and broader musical spectrum. This album is the first album to be released after opening a bird's nest in STX Ryan Heart, and it has been transformed into an up-and-down artist, showing not only vocals but also excellent performance in various fields such as rap and performance.

2019-09-28 22:31:11

BTS fan meeting part-time student's reviews

BTS fan meeting part-time student's reviews "So Jimin Jimin .."

Jimin's story is added to the video of a fan who released his experience of working part-time as a staff member in the fan meeting of BTS. The video, titled “My BTS Fan Meeting Experience As a Staff,” contains the story of the BTS Aladdin fan signing event. Youtube, who is a fan of BTS, released the atmosphere of the day and the members' feelings in order to solve the curiosity of overseas fans who are unlikely to encounter a fan signing event unlike Korea. 'Jimin' was the question of who was the most impressive member. She said, "Jimin was younger than me, but he was his brother." "At the end of the fan signing event, everyone waved out. I bow down and say hello, "he said. "I knew that I was a staff member because I was standing apart from the fans," he said. "You also said to yourself that you have worked hard." I'm really polite. I wanted to say, "My eternal brother." Fans who touched the video are impressed, such as 'Jimin keeps waves waves ..' 'I am impressed by Jimin's politeness'. 'I'm not only beautiful in my face.' Comments followed.

2019-09-28 22:11:12

The end of evolution, the end of evolution

The end of evolution, the end of evolution

Endlessness, the end of evolution, YoungBee missed the championship on Mnet Show Me the Money 8 on 27th. Youngbi went to Punchello and Final and regrettably swallowed the base. Youngbi was not an exaggeration to say that the stage was narrow. As he walked around the show, he showed a passionate swag. I watched Youngbi's rap with Punchello. In the stands, I was fascinated by Young Sok's rapid firing lap and responded by shaking the light stick. On the other hand, the winner, Punchello, said, "It was a lot of time to learn meaningfully. I thank you for loving me! I will often look more mature in the future."

2019-09-28 21:31:32

The fan meeting has been very hot since the start of the Bigton.

The fan meeting has been very hot since the start of the Bigton.

Bigton held a fan meeting VOICE TO ALICE at the Kwangwoon University Donghae Culture and Art Center in Seoul and met over 2000 fans. 'VOICE TO ALICE', the group's first fan meeting for about a year and the first official event of the six-member system except Han Seung-woo, was a significant place to announce the group's new beginning. As we met after a long wait, the fan meeting heat was very hot from the start. The fan meeting was sold out in 20 seconds, and some fans waited the night before in front of the venue to purchase the MD of Bigton. The scene of the day was broadcast live to global viewers around the world at the request of fans. On the stage, the members of the six Bigtons sing their debut songs 'What time is it now?' And 'Nothing pretend' in 2016, and fans cheered in the crowd filled with cheering waves. . The members had a great time talking and playing games with the fans they had met for a long time. "I'm working hard to come back," Bigton said. "I'm sure I'll come back this year." Bigton, which sought to have many hidden masterpieces, showed the stages of TIMELINE and ALTER. The members seized the stage with their special stage `` Gangsta '' to show off their sexy and charisma, and they gave sweet comfort with `` Lost Stars. '' Han Seung-woo appeared as a support video during the fan meeting, and the scene quickly became a sea of ​​tears. Han Seung-woo in the video said, “I hope you have a happy time with precious memories. "I love you a lot," he said. "I want you to take the place of the leader while I am away," he said. Seung-sik Kang, temporary leader of Bigton, said, “I'm sorry to say goodbye for a while, but I'll fill up the space of Seung-hyung so that I can have a wonderful stage when I come back. Thank you. ” Lim Se-joon said, “I was surprised a lot. Suddenly the big brother disappeared and on the other hand, it was very difficult, and it was okay to read the fan meeting and read aloud. ”“ We'll be together all the time when we come back a second and come back. ” Don't worry, there's always a place for you, so come back. I will be waiting for you. ” Bigton shed tears on the event video containing the fans' support letters and activities, and had the time to photograph precious memories with the fans. The members sang 'Remember Me', 'Owol-ae' and then the Angkor song 'Because I Love You' and 'LIGHT'.

2019-09-28 21:11:13

Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful, In-Ah Cho Cho-Hee

Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful, In-Ah Cho Cho-Hee

Seol In-ah and Cho Yun-hee capture the weekend home theater with her sister, Chemie, 180 degrees. On the 28th Saturday, KBS 2TV's new weekend drama 'Saffle In Pool' (original title 'Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful') (played by Bae Yu-mi, director Han Jun-seo, production HB Entertainment) (Kim Cheong-a) and Cho Yun-hee (Kim Seol-a) were released. Kim Cheong-ah (Seol In-ah) and Kim Seol-ah (Cho Yun-hee) are daughters and sisters of Sun Woo Young-ae (Kim Mi-sook) and Kim Young-woong (Park Young-gyu), but they have no similarities in appearance or personality. They are expecting their first broadcast because they will show stories of love and marriage that young people think of with different personalities and charms. Kim Cheong-a is a high school girl who is full of bright smiles and affection for her family. He thinks of others before himself and is full of righteous personality, but he is living with a secret because of the pain that he has not told anyone. On the other hand, Kim Seol-ah, split by Cho Yun-hee, is an ambitious announcer who dreams of becoming a conglomerate. She dreams of getting out of a poor house and aims to be an imposing personality, trying to achieve the end. In particular, Kim Seol-ah's appearance without any pretense and embarrassment and without losing confidence in front of her will bring cool and different fun to the home theater. Like this, 'Sapul In Full' will show the story of candid and ignorant youth through the appearance of two sisters with different personalities and appearances. In particular, Kim Seol-ah and Kim Cheong-ah are expected to show a pleasant and plump romance through the intertwined relationship with Gu Jun-hui (Kim Jae-young) and warm-hearted chef Moon Tae-rang (Yun-bak), who are individualists and extremely unmarried. Is getting higher. The life rehabilitation drama “Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful” will be aired first at 7:55 pm on September 28.

2019-09-28 20:31:13

Red Velvet Yeri is looking at the camera with no expression.

Red Velvet Yeri is looking at the camera with no expression.

Yeri posted a photo on his Instagram last day. In the open photo, Ye-ri looks at the camera with no expression. Meanwhile, Yeri's Red Velvet is working as 'The ReVe Festival Day 2'.

2019-09-28 20:11:28