The fan meeting has been very hot since the start of the Bigton.

2019-09-28 21:11:13

Bigton held a fan meeting VOICE TO ALICE at the Kwangwoon University Donghae Culture and Art Center in Seoul and met over 2000 fans.

'VOICE TO ALICE', the group's first fan meeting for about a year and the first official event of the six-member system except Han Seung-woo, was a significant place to announce the group's new beginning.

As we met after a long wait, the fan meeting heat was very hot from the start.

The fan meeting was sold out in 20 seconds, and some fans waited the night before in front of the venue to purchase the MD of Bigton.

The scene of the day was broadcast live to global viewers around the world at the request of fans.

On the stage, the members of the six Bigtons sing their debut songs 'What time is it now?' And 'Nothing pretend' in 2016, and fans cheered in the crowd filled with cheering waves.

The members had a great time talking and playing games with the fans they had met for a long time.

"I'm working hard to come back," Bigton said. "I'm sure I'll come back this year."

Bigton, which sought to have many hidden masterpieces, showed the stages of TIMELINE and ALTER.

The members seized the stage with their special stage `` Gangsta '' to show off their sexy and charisma, and they gave sweet comfort with `` Lost Stars. ''

Han Seung-woo appeared as a support video during the fan meeting, and the scene quickly became a sea of ​​tears.

Han Seung-woo in the video said, “I hope you have a happy time with precious memories.

"I love you a lot," he said. "I want you to take the place of the leader while I am away," he said.

Seung-sik Kang, temporary leader of Bigton, said, “I'm sorry to say goodbye for a while, but I'll fill up the space of Seung-hyung so that I can have a wonderful stage when I come back.

Thank you. ”

Lim Se-joon said, “I was surprised a lot.

Suddenly the big brother disappeared and on the other hand, it was very difficult, and it was okay to read the fan meeting and read aloud. ”“ We'll be together all the time when we come back a second and come back. ”

Don't worry, there's always a place for you, so come back.

I will be waiting for you. ”

Bigton shed tears on the event video containing the fans' support letters and activities, and had the time to photograph precious memories with the fans.

The members sang 'Remember Me', 'Owol-ae' and then the Angkor song 'Because I Love You' and 'LIGHT'.