Suwon Elementary School, located in Woncheon-dong, Yeongtong-gu.

2019-09-28 10:11:12

At 'I Live Alone', Suwon Sohwa Elementary School has appeared and netizens are paying attention.

In the 313th episode of MBC 'I Live Alone' on August 27, Gian 84 attended an elementary school reunion in memory of Eun Myung's retirement.

On this day, Kim Choong-jae, a junior of Gian 84 from Suwon, was with him.

On that day, Gian 84 said, "I attended a private elementary school. So I went to school wearing a school uniform."

"I thought I had only rose life, but IMF collapsed," he recalled.

He said, "School is very small. There were only two and a half classes in a school year. Even when I joined the university, I enjoyed elementary school the most."

Gyesan Elementary School moved to Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si, and the site was used as a holy place.

It is a private elementary school located in Woncheon-dong, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do.

The Digestion Class was established in 1934, and was renamed the Digestive National School on January 24, 1946.

On October 20, 1998, the Gyeonggi-do Suwon Office of Education was designated as an open class pilot school, and open classes were opened.

He received the education pilot school operation report and the Gyeonggi-do superintendent's commendation.

The lesson is, 'I love God and my neighbor.' The tree is Ginkgo, the tree is rose.

Specialty aptitude training includes Daegeum, Flute, Violin, Haegeum, Lyre, Gayageum, Flute, Clarinet, Cello, Drum, Ice Sheet, Ice Hockey, Badminton.

It is located at 49-1 San, Woncheon-dong, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do.

Freshmen in Sosacho have a tradition of starting their first class at the school library.

The intention is to listen to the book story read by the librarian, so that you can relax the awkwardness with the first friends you meet, laugh, have fun, and come in contact with the book naturally.

The characteristic of Hwachocho reading program is 'convergence class' linking reading activities and subjects.

The reading program teaches students the books they can refer to and teaches them how to use them so they can apply them in class.

There is also a convergence class with experience activities.

Hyesocho selects subjects related to the curriculum every year through the 'Exciting Vacation Reading Experience with the School Library' program.

Through reading activities according to subjects, students learn general knowledge in advance and have hands-on experiences.

Hwachocho School Library won the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Award in 2016 and the Presidential Award in 2017 at the National Library Contest.