BTS V, Improv Musical

2019-09-28 17:31:13

In BTS's own content `` Bangtan Nights '', videos with member V's dances and songs are exploding in popularity.

The video, titled 'Let's make a song-BTS', was over 1 minute and 30 seconds long, showing the V on the jacket shooting scene.

V is acting as a filmmaker's atmosphere maker by changing the lyrics on the spot by saying, “Goodbye makeup ~ No correction to me ~” when the staff passes along with Summer Salt's 'One Last Time'.

Sun laughed.

The video, featuring V's musical-tone voice and sexy dance, became a hot topic with over 1.8 million views in just a few days.

The author of the song, `` Summer Salt, '' wrote on social media, "hey Tae Hyung, thanks for singing our songs."

I commented on the video.

Foreign media's interest was also hot.

The Business Times is an article titled V's deep baritone voice, sensual dance and sexy bulletproof night footage.

In a recent bulletproof night video, he proved never to be boring.

Fans were delighted to hear opera-style songs and enjoyed V's improvised lyrics.

V presented sensual dance and sexy style, ”he said.

'All K-pop' also said, “Fans were enthralled when they saw V singing in a beautiful voice.

What was more cute was the fact that he wrote some verses.

How cute!

His creativity adds to the pleasure of seeing, ”he added.“ Singing a part of the lyrics while singing in a deep voice made me feel like I was watching a one-minute musical starring V,

“Korea Department” said, “BTS's V fascinated everyone with their improvised lyrics.

Anyone picking a master in the multitasking world will be in V.

He sings and dances with his own creativity, captivating the public.

The Army aren't paying attention to the dual charm that is different from V's soulful vocals and beautiful appearance. ”

'Naxi Rex' also said, “Tae Hyung is the king of improvised talent.

He has been fascinated with improvisational songs and dances and has shown amazing vocals that have captivated thousands of hearts. ”

"Kpop On Fire" says, "The overload of his sensuality is unbearable." How can a person be so sexy and cute? "

I'm so sexy in the world. ”“ I feel overwhelmed.

I'm obsessed with Tae-hyung's dance in the video. ”

On the 11th, BTS will hold a stadium tour `` LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF '' at KING FAHD INTERNATIONAL STADIUM in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia.

The stadium will end on October 26, 27 and 29 at the Olympic Stadium in Jamsil, Songpa-gu, Seoul.