Koo Young-young, Defamation suit

2019-09-28 18:11:12

Jo Gye-jong monks "mocked with composite photos"

The novelist Shin Ji-won, who wrote a speech to Professor Jung Jung-kwon, who had recently announced his intention to escape the party, was accused of defamation by Jo Gye-jong.

According to Cho Gye-jong on the 27th, Hye-il, the head of the Central School Management Committee, and Hosan-san, the general secretary of the General Assembly, submitted a complaint to the Jongno Police Station on the day before to investigate the lawsuit for defamation, insults and violation of copyright law.

Gong was accused of defamation on Monday after posting images of Hwang Gyo-an's Liberal Korean Party and the Korean Party's logo on his Twitter account.

In the complaint, Monk Hye-il and Hosan-san said they posted a photo on June 20, titled "Laugh and go," on September 16, 2016.

The monks said, "We put the Liberal Korean Party logo in the place where there were the best subsidiary photos and the monks and believers who had the highest authority and status in Jogyejong, and put the representative photo of Hwang Gyo-an as a scene related to the Liberal Korean Party."

He also emphasized that the copyright of the photograph is in the Buddhist newspaper, Jo-Kye-Jong.

"The prominent novelist, who has a tremendous impact on the writings, is easy to see that it is a composite photograph, but she has posted an insulting photograph as it is, and made a false statement with mocking and stimulating expressions."

The monks also insisted that the Inquiry on the National School Board is injured and injured in comments and related comments.

When the photo became controversial, on July 26th, he posted a post on Twitter saying, "The photo is not a composite, but a scene of the current Jogye monk's meeting. I apologize and I'll drop it soon. I apologize for getting hurt."

In response, Cho Gye-jong officials said, "The official school officials judged that Shin Young-young should be more sincere and apologetic at the emergency meeting."

Will keep it. "

Photo Yonhap News