"Beauty likes swallowing!"

2019-09-28 07:11:21

Park Eun-young announcer, hidden sexy beauty radiates!

Three-year-old Kim Hyung-woo and 100 years old!

Park Eun-young, KBS announcer, married Kim Hyung-woo's travel wallet.

The Park Announcer had a wedding ceremony at the Grand InterContinental Hotel in Samseong-dong, Seoul on July 27th.

At the wedding, guests from the announcer Han Seok-jun Hwang Soo-kyung Hwang Su-kyung Seo Hyun-jin Lee Jung-min Yoon Ji-young Park Ji-hyun and other acquaintances with the Park announcers and broadcaster colleagues celebrated their new start.

Han Seok-joon was called by Lee Chang-min (33), a group from 2am, who made a concert for the society, and the song celebrity was on KBS 2TV's Crisis Escape No.1.

Park Eun Young announcer "Thanks for the many people congratulations. Husband is a responsible and right person. I'm a reliable man. (To capture my husband) I opened a lot of wallets," he said.

I will work hard after marriage. I will thank you for your undeserved love and will live harder. "

The two met with the introduction of Yun Ji-young announcer, and after three years of fellowship, they made a marriage.

The Park announcer told her husband, Kim, "I decided to marry because I was really right, responsible and trustworthy."

For the second generation plan, "I'm a little older, so I want to go as soon as possible," he said. "I'm not going to try it, but I want to tell you good news."

Park Announcer "I will show you that I work harder and live better to give back to the celebration. I will share my concerns as a working mom and childcare mom afterwards. I will try to reward as much as I am celebrated."

I thanked the public.

Mr. Kim's Travel Wallet is a fintech company that offers mobile money transfer services at the lowest fee.

Through the app, you can exchange US dollars, yen, euros, yuans and Thai baht at the low rate for 24 hours and receive them at the airport.

Kim operates a mobile phone that provides such services, and said he has more than eight years of experience in managing foreign exchange in Samsung Asset Management.

Born in 1982, Park Eun-young, an eight-year-old announcer from the Department of Korean Dance at Ewha Womans University, joined KBS as a KBS announcer in 2007.

In addition to current events, culture, and news programs, entertainment programs such as 'Entertainment Broadcasting', 'Music Bank' and 'Challenge Golden Bell' have gained popularity through their outstanding progress and sense of conversation.

Park Eun-young announces her honeymoon to Maldives after her wedding and sets up a new home in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.