According to the official website one day suddenly ???

2019-09-28 09:11:11

"Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri"

The TVN drama “Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri,” starring Lee Hye-ri and Kim Sang-kyung, finally took off the gorgeous veil.

'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' is a drama about the process of growing employees of SMEs in crisis.

According to the official website, one day, the boss suddenly disappeared, and then the rest of the people struggled with the "Death Company Revival Project."

The picture, which was released ahead of the first broadcast, contains the scenes of emergency response meetings of Cheongil Electronics employees who gathered in the cafeteria, forgetting to leave work late at night.

In the drinking roulette game, where people try to appease their minds, the bold roulette game begins.

"We have to find a way to live," he said.

Mr. Yeon-eun's hysteria was not enough to stress employees.

Song Young-hoon (Lee Hwa-ryong) Deputy General Manager of Quality Management said, “When did we go to the president's face?

I went to see my salary, ”he said.

Employees laughed at the salary, saying, “I'm a cyber dweller,” “Drugs, survival drugs,” and “You're a mortgaged, enslaved company.”

Their laugh was up to here.

Gu Jin-na (Eom Hyun-kyung), the manager of the accounting team that sends the salary, dived as it was, and the Cheongil Electronics employees were unable to receive the salary.