Jang Sung-gyu's pose

Jang Sung-gyu's pose

The friendly selfies of broadcasters Yoo Jae-seok, Han Hye-jin and Jang Sung-kyu were released. On the 22nd, Jang Sung-gyu posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "This is legendary angle #Ilo met while #Yoo Jae-seok # Han Hye-jin # Jang Sung-gyu." In the released photo, Jang Sung-gyu, Yoo Jae-seok and Han Hye-jin are posing side by side. Jang Sung-gyu said, "Jang Sung-gyu was really big. Jae-seok is a two-top guest on his brother's program. Seong-gyu, don't be fooled. It's all for a while. # Iljang Chun-mong # locusts Han Han-cheol # air-collected air collection # garbage separation collection "attracted attention.

2019-09-26 12:31:11

Oh Yoon Ah, Arms from Jinsa Special Warrior

Oh Yoon Ah, Arms from Jinsa Special Warrior

Oh Yun-ah, I can't get my arm off Jinsa's special warfare Oh Yun-ah appeared on MBC Radio Star. Oh said she had eaten only five cherry tomatoes to lose weight. Oh Yoon-ah revealed an episode that she had embraced with her legs wide because of her tall stature. Kim Gura asked me to find out about the other man, but did not say it was privacy. Oh Yuna found the right weight these days, he said why he seems comfortable. Oh Yoon-ah said he was a protagonist. He turned his arm and said that his arm was missing. In the real men, the special forces had a hard body, but the arms did not fall out. So he said that he could not use the dislocation chance. It was a sprained episode of sniper taste. Oh Yuna showed crazy flexibility. Oh Yuna showed the essence of torn legs. Ahn Young-mi, who saw the scene, threw a joke that Ahn-mi was missing.

2019-09-26 12:11:12

Ha Seung-jin's wife, hot concern, kind of kindergarten leader, storm wrap

Ha Seung-jin's wife, hot concern, kind of kindergarten leader, storm wrap

Ha Seung-jin's wife, injured by hot interests, like a leader in kindergarten Ha Seung-jin's wife was revealed on the MBC radio star. When Ha Seung-jin mentioned his wife, Ha Seung-jin's wife appeared on the inspection. Ha Seung-jin's wife has been ranked high. Ha Seung-jin's wife was not 164 centimeters short, but Ha Seung-jin was so tall that she was like a kid and a college student. Ha Seung-jin's wife is also a well-known owner. Ha Seung-jin's appearance as a kindergarten was also revealed. Ha Seung-jin was taller than her head. Ha Seung-jin's photographs stood out against the 2 meter and 18 cm tall Jang Seo-hoon. Ha Seung-jin and Seo Jang-hoon also showed a key difference. Ha Seung-jin held the microphone and showed Storm Rap that the song was also excellent. Ha Seung-jin showed his charming charm, including song talk.

2019-09-26 11:31:10

There are Jeon So-yeon who painted Viza with her eyes closed.

There are Jeon So-yeon who painted Viza with her eyes closed.

Group children leader Jeon So-yeon expressed Mnet 'Queendom'. Jeon So Yeon is doing 20 days. I told you to watch Queendom yesterday. It was a glorious day to cover 2NE1's senior songs that I really admired since I was young. I will show you a lot of children's colors! Post a picture with the phrase "See you later." In the picture, Jeon So-yeon is drawn with Viza with her eyes closed. Fans who saw the pictures commented, "It was so cool," "Cute," "I'm looking good. I'm so good."

2019-09-26 11:11:09

Suspicion of Mars serial killings, mention of my mother's fortune,

Suspicion of Mars serial killings, mention of my mother's fortune, "Son of son", Suwon high school murder

Suspicion of Mars serial killings, mother's fortune, "son lamented" The real story of the Aunt who was identified as a Mars serial murder suspect was revealed at the True Story Expedition. When asked about his aunt, he said his personality was bright, sprouting and kind. It was a Fourclain article. Aunt's mother was now hospitalized. My mother seemed uncomfortable to walk. Aunt's mother said she ate on the lawn once or twice a year. "I'm sorry I made you hard," she said. Aunt's mother lamented her son's situation that my heart was torn in pieces. The program also explained the situation of a woman killed in a crisis. In response to the suspected suspect, he broke two teeth. Drowned in cow dung and just went. The murder of Suwon High School Girls was similar to that of Mars. He was wearing red clothes and the murder site was close to his aunt's house. Suwon Chungyang murder case family said that he studied well and was very good. The student mother said she drank pesticides to die.

2019-09-26 10:31:11

Pohang Earthquake, wake up at dawn, feel bedtime,

Pohang Earthquake, wake up at dawn, feel bedtime, "vibration came"

Pohang Earthquake, Dawn, Feeling at Bedtime The Pohang earthquake occurred 6km north-northwest of Buk-gu, Pohang, Gyeongbuk. The Pohang earthquake occurred at 8 km in depth at three o'clock in the morning. The progress was so weak that it would be difficult for a person to feel it. There seemed to be individual differences. Netizens said, "I felt n **** enough? Even if you do not shake, but the vibration came .. "" P **** I felt it while sleeping, can not feel it ??? "insisted. In 2017, a magnitude 5.4 earthquake occurred at 2:29 pm. It was the second largest ever since the 5.8 magnitude earthquake in Gyeongju in September 2016.

2019-09-26 10:11:10

Indeed, if true, is really another crime that the current husband insists,

Indeed, if true, is really another crime that the current husband insists,

Indeed, if true, terrible, another husband's alleged crime The police, which are investigating the case of a high-definition stepson, are shockingly concluding that Ko murdered his stepson. According to the police, "I have reviewed the vast amount of data during the investigation period over five months and consulted experts in each field, and I got a tentative conclusion that Mr. Ko killed his stepchildren. Mr. Ko said he was likely murdered because of the obstacles to his current marriage. The police reportedly secured evidence from Ko's cell phone that Mr. Ko was awake without falling asleep the day before B was killed. A said in a police investigation at the time, "I woke up in the morning and had a son who slept with me." The current husband filed a complaint with the Jeju Prosecutor's Office with the intention that 'Go Yujeong killed his son.' SBS It's great to know that the side has caused a big response. Because of the new facts about the independence came out. I want to know that the viewers who watched the episode were surprised by the calm and cool appearance many times. The reason why Naejeong was caught by the investigators and why he laughed at the convenience store was revealed. It was also revealed that when Naejung was arrested, she found her husband. On the other hand, Koh Yoo also covered her face with her hair in the third trial held at the 2020 court in Jeju District Court. The citizens asked to raise their faces.

2019-09-26 09:31:10

Yoon Jin-seo reveals everyday on Instagram

Yoon Jin-seo reveals everyday on Instagram

Yunjinseo revealed his daily life to his fans through his Instagram. On the 23rd, Yoon Jin-seo said, “Haha, I am probably in shape. Have a good night. . ”Yoon Jin-seo's fans saw this,“ Where do you feel? ”,“ Flow is beautiful ”,“ Would you like? ”,“ Beautiful. ”,“ Also live nicely !!! ” Leave a variety of reactions, such as comments. Yoon Jin-seo, on the other hand, communicates with her fans by revealing her daily life on Instagram.

2019-09-26 09:11:10

In order to pick up the tin train ... Little Forest

In order to pick up the tin train ... Little Forest

On the 23rd, SBS entertainment program 'Little Forest' Lee Seung Gi failed to defeat the apple. On the air, the Little rode in a tin train to pick up apples. Jung So-min, Park Na-rae, Lee Seung-ki and Lee Seo-jin met Yuna. Lee's defeat of apples was terribly unsuccessful. When Lee Seung Gi did not split up the apples with all his strength, Park Narae cheered, "I can. You are the one who made the tree house. Jung Somin said, "I will catch people, I will catch people." Lee Seojin stepped out as a driver. When Park Narae asks, "Can you drive?"

2019-09-26 08:31:12

˝Who Dat B˝ In the intense hip-hop genre ~

˝Who Dat B˝ In the intense hip-hop genre ~

Jesse will release a new single 'Who Dat B' sound and music video through various online music sites at 6 pm on the 23rd. 'Who Dat B' is the first new song released by Jesse after nesting in Penation. It's an intense hip-hop genre with Jesse's unique emotion. Jesse's candid answer to the question “Just what is the most common?” Is contained in the lyrics. Jesse has built her own style since her debut with solid lapping, vocal skills, gorgeous stage performances, and a unique and unrelenting attitude. Jesse, who has returned to an upgraded charisma, is looking forward to seeing what message he will deliver in this new song.

2019-09-26 08:11:10

Yoon Se Ah, Chae Jin and Two Shots ... Actress Force

Yoon Se Ah, Chae Jin and Two Shots ... Actress Force

Actor Yoon Se-ah shared a two-shot with Chae Seo Jin. Yoon Se-ah posted a photo on his Instagram on the 23rd with the words "#Now melt me ​​#chaeseojin #Nahayoung Hayoung and Hayoung!" In the public picture, there are two people who tenderly take pictures. In particular, they boasted actress beauty. Meanwhile, Yoon Se-ah and Chae Seo-jin decided to appear on tvN 'Thaw Me Me', which is scheduled to be broadcast on the 28th.

2019-09-26 07:31:12

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri, CEO

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri, CEO

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri, CEO without knowing that he is a poisoner Hyeri is the president at TVN Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri. Soxia disease is a fate. When Cheongil Electronics is destroyed, the president disappears and the executives are eliminated altogether. With his wages delinquent, employees become the boss of Hye-ri, the poorest chore in the company. Hye-ri is an accounting group, but she has never done anything right. The job of the boss is a difficult task that involves meeting creditors and handling charges. Hye-ri shouts at Kim Sang-joong as a boss when she ignores him. Hye-ri said that the whole family had invested in stocks, and that she had to take over because of the stock.

2019-09-26 07:11:12

The new boss who became CEO in terminal account overnight!

The new boss who became CEO in terminal account overnight!

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri The cable channel tvN new tree drama 'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' (directed Han Dong-hwa l drama Park Jung-hwa) was released on the 25th, and the group's first president Lee Sun-sim (Lee Hye-ri) and working group Choi Young-ja (Baek Ji-won) and Deputy General Manager Song Young-hoon (Lee, Hwa-ryong) have released a photo showing the eagerness of vacuum cleaner sales. 'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' is a human office drama about how the employees of Cheongil Electronics, a small and medium-sized company, survived and grew together. Overnight, Lee Seon-shim, president of the company's chief executive officer, and Mr. Yu Jin-wook (Kim Sang-kyung), the mentor of the world's toughest Tendere, joined together to start a cardiopulmonary resuscitation project. The extraordinary growth period of ordinary people and the “laugh” growth period provide pleasant laughter, warm empathy, and calm emotion. The appearance of Mitsuri, Choi Jang, and Song Chae, who stands out on a special outing in the released photo, is eye-catching. Employees stepped out for the sale of the Cheongil Electronics Cleaner, which was the company's hopeful "future" and the ambitious "dream" of President Oh Man-bok (Kim Eung-su). First, Lee Sun-sim, who visits a family home and demonstrates performance, reminds me of home shopping. As a chief executive officer in terminal accounting, she wonders why she went directly to sales. It is also interesting to see Lee Seon-sim and Mr. Choi who are in a business samakyung wearing Jjimjjang instead of the company uniform. Mr. Choi, who is holding the souls of his guests with his brilliant talk and powerful `` mushcrush '' power, and the bright chemistry of Lee Sun-sim, who floats the atmosphere next to him, cause laughter. On the other hand, Song Young-hoon, deputy general manager of quality control department, went to a subcontractor with a vacuum cleaner. He's a normal-looking, deaf-muteist, and he's good at wearing a commercial smile. It is important to note whether their struggling efforts to put down their jobs and positions and challenge the “King of Business” in unison can build a company in crisis.

2019-09-26 06:31:10

"An Ode" Domestic Record Sales Count

Seventeen released their 3rd album 'An Ode' on the 16th. According to Hanta Chart, a domestic album sales volume counting site, Seventeen's 3rd album recorded 70,863 initial sales. It ranked first in the weekly record chart (based on 09.16 ~ 09.22 count). Pleadis said, "Seventeen has set a new record every time, growing gradually to 500 times the initial sales volume of its debut album." The initial sales volume, which is the sales volume for a week after the release date of the album, is considered an indicator of the size and loyalty of fandom. Seventeen recorded their highest initial sales volume with their regular 3rd album, proving their rise and showing off their strong fandom.

2019-09-26 06:11:12

Bitcoin quotes, with lightning down curves, need to watch the move courtesy

Bitcoin quotes, with lightning down curves, need to watch the move courtesy

Bitcoin quotes, lightning down curves Bitcoin prices have fallen. As of the 25th, it is 10435,000 won, down 9.51%. Bitcoin dropped about three o'clock in the morning. It rebounded around five o'clock, but turned back down. Poor Bitcoin is due to the definition of cryptocurrency. It is not a currency or a financial product. Bitcoin was analyzed to have successfully broken the ceiling by breaking through 15 million won last June. When the famous American analysts came up with a rosy prospect that they would reach $ 40,000, there was also a controversy. There was also an opinion that the value of Bitcoin would have to rise further as the half-life of mining bitcoin was cut in half every four years.

2019-09-26 05:31:18