Park Hye-min

Park Hye-min "That's for sure." Smile shyly.

Park Hye-min "That's it." Park Hye-min is the third place of the dagger, attracting attention. Park Hye-min is a GS Caltex Seoul Kix volleyball team. Park Hye-min is attracting attention because both her skills and her status are at a high level. Park Hye Min became a star of the sudden sword. Park Hye-min didn't seem to be satisfied with her ten goals in two games. I hoped that it would be as helpful and useful as the team. Park Hye-min expressed her satisfaction that she seemed to be interviewing. Park Hye-min attracts not only her coat but her clothes. It is getting hot attention inside and outside the stadium.

2019-09-26 05:11:16

Ringer Water Ring Tea 5 million packs, Klitschko, etc.

Ringer Water Ring Tea 5 million packs, Klitschko, etc.

Ringer Water Ring Tea 5 million packs, Klitschko, etc. Ringer Water Ring Tea 5 million guns first problem appeared. Ringerwater's Ringti 5 Million Cannon Problem It is to meet the initials of the three letters. Ringer Water Ring Tea is a pure drink that replaces caffeine found in drugstores. You can drink it like an ion drink, and it's good to carry. One user said that the energy was revived if he drank from time to time while not eating properly. It's pure and helps after drinking too much. Three surgeons made it. It is also good for people with low physical fitness.

2019-09-26 04:31:13

Season of the Sun, Defeat Hwaryong Peak

Season of the Sun, Defeat Hwaryong Peak

The sun's season is disturbed by Hwaryong peak Lee Sang Sook is more affected by the blood than the present love. He abandoned his present life and chose Choi Sung-jae. Lee Sang-sook shakes his mind and asks if he has nothing to do with giving birth. Despite the situation he dreamed of, he could not take the path of Lee Sang-sook and happiness. After being seduced by a bowl of Gomchi Soup, Hwang Beom-sik falls into tricks. Oh Chang-suk's super-rich moment at the point of Hwaryong peak does not make sense because of the crucial disturbance of Lee Sang-sook. As Hwang Beom-sik leaves, he tells Oh Chang-suk what he is like a son. Oh Chang-seok replies that he was like a father.

2019-09-26 04:11:12

‘How to choose the kale and how to eat’ For green juice, green leaves are large and thick

‘How to choose the kale and how to eat’ For green juice, green leaves are large and thick

Kale is mainly used for the green juice and the leaves are large and thick. When you make juice with large leafy kale, you can cut the leaves only because the leaf stand is strong and thick. You can also reduce the loss of vitamin C by adding vinegar or lemon when making green juice. Kale has a dark green leaf that is fresh, heavier in weight, and no spot on the surface. Kale can be eaten raw without destroying nutrients. Because heating the kale destroys all kinds of nutrients. How to choose kale is a severely pesticide vegetable, so use a lot of pesticides for cultivation, it is wise to choose insect-eating kale to reduce the damage of pesticides. Eating as raw as possible, if you must eat cooked, do not heat more than 5 minutes is good. The food is rich and nutritious enough to have kale days in the United States and Canada. Kale's benefits are rich in fiber and low in calories, which helps in dieting, and also has excellent anti-cancer effects. However, there is a component called thiocyanate, which can cause gastrointestinal disorders when eaten on an empty stomach. Efficacy is 43kcal per 100g, which is low in calories, which helps in diet, and prevents atherosclerosis, boosts immunity, and is rich in lutein, which is good for eye health. Side effects can cause digestive problems if eaten on an empty stomach. Therefore, kale should be taken during or after meals.

2019-09-26 03:31:11

Identify the early symptoms of colorectal cancer and prevent it with good food According to data from the Central Cancer Registry released in 2018

Identify the early symptoms of colorectal cancer and prevent it with good food According to data from the Central Cancer Registry released in 2018

Meanwhile, data from the Central Cancer Registry released in 2018 reported that the 5-year relative survival rate of colorectal cancer in 2012-2016 was 75.9% for men and women, with 77.8% for men and 73.2% for women. The most fundamental treatment for colorectal cancer is surgery. The proper surgical principle for colorectal cancer is to excise the large intestine from both the distal and the proximal regions of the tumor, and far enough to separate the tumor from the tumor. To be tempered. It's a balanced diet. Regardless of the type of food, the higher the total calories, the higher the risk of colorectal cancer, and red meat, high protein, and high-fat diets also increase the risk of colorectal cancer. It helps. Many studies have shown that eating a diet rich in fiber lowers the incidence of colorectal cancer. Fibrin dilutes the contents of the large intestine, reduces the time to pass through the intestine, and increases the volume of the stool. On the other hand, foods high in fiber include onions, kiwi, apples, and nuts.

2019-09-26 03:11:12

Irene Insa Contacted Hilton, Court Athletics, Fish Market Photo

Irene Insa Contacted Hilton, Court Athletics, Fish Market Photo

Irene Insa Friendship with Hilton, as a court athlete Irene starred in MBC Radio Star. Irene, like the best influencer, made a friendship with Paris Hilton. He also revealed that he had been photographed on his pink wall. Irene said he had experience with basketball players and volleyball players, and Irene said that to make YouTube work, you have to change. Irene said he was upset that the fish did not run when taking pictures at the fish market. Oh Yun-a said that work seems to have been cut off because of YouTube. Oh Yuna argued that the fish weren't playing if they didn't know that they were on the air.

2019-09-26 02:31:13

Mars serial murder suspect Lee Chun-jae I want to know the official account face open…

Mars serial murder suspect Lee Chun-jae I want to know the official account face open…

Track three cases with part 1 notice 33 years have passed. Since 1986, it is the time when Gangsan has changed three times. He also obtained samples of suspected body fluids, but the technology did not identify DNA at that time, and the incident remained an eternal mystery. The police, who have secured significant DNA from the samples kept in their samples and their firm willingness to solve the undisclosed case, identified the suspect through DNA control, but he still insists that the events of the day are irrelevant. I want to know that in the official account, the first face of the Martian serial murder case suspect Lee Choon-jae revealed on the 25th. Kim Sang-jung, who was in charge of the process, tracked the third, fifth, and ninth incidents in which the DNA coincided with Lee Chun-jae. . Hong Yang (18 years old), the fifth victim of Lee Chung-jae's DNA, identified as a suspect during the Martian serial murder case, was found missing by cold carcass the next day after disappearing after disappearing on the 9 o'clock bus on January 10, 1989. done. Hong Yang was clad in tights with her hands tied in her tights while wearing her clothes. Residents at the time explained, "I saw my mom and dad go looking for Hongyang." The second victim of DNA and the victim of the seventh case of the Martian serial killer were the housewife An Mo, 54, who was found in a waterway just below the bus stop. Neighbors said, "In the morning, all the family members came out and started looking, but they hung their underwear on the tree." Ahn also had his hands tied in tights, gagged with socks, and looked like Hong Yang, but he did something terrible that was hard to imagine. Park Mo, who was a journalist at the time, shook his head and said, “I'm tired, I'm tired. There was a man in a hurry to get on the bus near the scene where the incident was supposed to take place. The man's appearance on the last train to Suwon had dirt on his shoes and trousers. At the time, the dew around the crime scene was wet and wet. At the time, the team chief of the investigative headquarters was convinced that there was a trail that passed 400 meters (at the scene of the incident) and the place where the trail ends was the bus ride. Witnesses drove the last train to Suwon at the scene of the incident. Mr. Kang said in an interview at the time that his eyes were slanted to the side, his face was a little longer and his height was about 1m70cm or more. The scars were in my hands and the whiskers were so black. ” The montage of the suspect was first written based on the testimony of the bus driver Kang. At that time, the man said, as the bus passed through the checkpoint, he bowed deep inside his chair and lent a cigarette to the bus driver. In another interview, bus driver Kang said, “I turned on the lighter, so I got it like this (collecting both hands), but the hand was not working (the last day) or the farming hand.” It was nice to the touch. ” In particular, he added, “There was water on the little finger.” I wanted to know that the production crew asked, 'Is he Chun Jae?' This was followed by the ninth incident on November 15, 1990. After finishing school, her middle school student Kim Moong (14 years old), who was headed home with her friend, was forced to walk alone over the path of more than 2 km after breaking up with her friend at Buljeom intersection. Kim Yang was found dead under a nearby Yasan pine tree overlooking his school route, and Kim Yang was also tied up with stockings and gagged with her underwear. Kim Sang-joong regretted that he had committed a brutal act even for a 13-year-old young girl. In this broadcast, Hamo at the time, the head of the investigation headquarters recalled, "We felt a lot of shock because of the middle school student Kim-shaped incident." "We did another crime because we were not good at investigation ..." I want to know that the crew found that they could find common ground in the crimes of the three cases. First, I finished the trailer for Part 1 of the Mars serial murder case, stating that the victim's body was inconspicuous, and secondly, that the victim was tied to the victim's clothing. I'd like to know that on Saturday 28th 11:10 pm Devil's Signature-Mars serial killings part 1, October 5, part 2 will be broadcast.

2019-09-26 02:11:12

You can eat it with yogurt or milk according to the symbol of Moringa powder.

You can eat it with yogurt or milk according to the symbol of Moringa powder.

When consuming Moringa powdered powder, it is important to consume 50 degrees of warm water so that the ingredients of Moringa are not destroyed. You can also take it with yogurt or milk, depending on your preference. However, excessive intake may have side effects such as abdominal pain and diarrhea, so be sure to keep intake. Excellent for soothing and restoring skin. In addition, moring is good for preventing aging and soothing damaged skin in summer from ultraviolet rays. It is important to keep your recommended daily intake. To consume moringa leaf powder, add 1 teaspoon moringa leaf powder to about 200cc of water. Moringa's recommended daily amount is less than 9g of powder, and in case of pill dance, it is recommended to take 2 tablets or less twice a day. Not only are the skin damaged by UV rays and aging, but it also has a soothing effect on the hair damaged by modern hair care habits.

2019-09-26 01:31:12

We published several photographs of Sandarabak

We published several photographs of Sandarabak

Singer Sandarabak showed off her fresh beauty on a flight to Paris. Sandarabak recently posted several photos on his Instagram. In the open photograph, Sandarabak made various poses for the camera on the plane. The fresh beauty of the blonde looks good.

2019-09-26 01:11:10

Yoon Se-ah X Wonjin, elegant and elegant,

Yoon Se-ah X Wonjin, elegant and elegant, "Pretty Jin-a and the waiting room!"

Actress Yoon Se-ah and Won Jin-ah were proud of their acquaintance. On the 22nd, Yoon Se-ah posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "#Thaw me me #Won Jin Ah Audrey. Yoon Se-a in the picture is taking a selfie with Won Jin-a. Two elegant and elegant figures attract men's fans. On the other hand, Yun Seah is playing an active part in 'Sansei Seki Mountain Village.'

2019-09-26 00:31:10

Can LG Ultragear open the wallet for the Oziz 10 million won event?

Can LG Ultragear open the wallet for the Oziz 10 million won event?

25 points earning service The veil of LG Ultra Gear 17, which appeared as a comet at the OK Cashback's 10 million won event, was finally removed. Today's Oquiz 10 million won event was prepared by LG Electronics to announce LG Super Gear 17's super special event, and questions related to the LG Ultra Gear 17 specification will be on every hour from 2 pm to 6 pm. The 3 o'clock issue of today's Oquiz 10 Million Won event, in which a total of 10 million won is awarded to the correct answer, is "Ultra Gear 17 is OO inches when closed due to the ultra-slim bezel, and the screen is 17 inches when opened." Just type the correct number in the spaces in the sentence. The hint of the answer can be found immediately by searching for 'LG ultra gear' in the Naver search box. Meanwhile, following the launch of Ultragear, a 15-inch high-performance notebook, LG Electronics launched Ultragear 17 in September, raising questions about the specifications of Ultragear 17. LG Electronics opened up the era of large screen notebooks in January this year with the successful launch of the Gram 17, which can be used as a 17-inch large-screen notebook when it is opened while maintaining almost 15 inches of exterior size when closed. The UltraGear 17 is what makes the GTX 1650 light with this amazing 17-inch gram of DNA. To sum up, the LG UltraGear 17 is a large screen and a very lightweight laptop with high performance. Like the Gram17 product introduced earlier, it has a 15 inch size when closed and a 17 inch big screen with a graphic card. In addition, the GTX 1650 is a high-performance graphics chipset with up to 70% improvement over the GTX 1050, and dual power cooling allows for less heat and can be upgraded to dual systems at any time. The ultra-resolution WQXGA (2560 x 1600) display gives you a clearer view and more work space with a 16:10 aspect ratio. The ultra-thin bezel gives the immersion a different dimension. In addition, the UltraGear 17 is a 72Wh high capacity battery that can be used for a long time without an adapter, and has a robust durability that has passed military standard tests. LG official said, "We will offer a great discount only to the correct answer of the 10-million won event that is going on today, I hope many applications." If there were, I would take advantage of this opportunity. "

2019-09-26 00:11:10

Respond 1997 For what reason?

Respond 1997 For what reason?

“Reply 1997” is drawing attention to the public. This is due to the news that XT is sending out 'Reply 1997'. As of Wednesday, “Respond 1997” has become a relevant search word, attracting many people's attention. At the same time, the XTD started “Reply 1997” at noon on the day and sends it out until five forty minutes. On the other hand, “Reply 1997” is a drama that aired on TV, seventeen years ago, from July 24, 2012 to September 18.

2019-09-25 23:41:18

My mother-in-law Chung Kyung-sim said that mantal is strong, but every single line is surrounded by maternity and reporters.

My mother-in-law Chung Kyung-sim said that mantal is strong, but every single line is surrounded by maternity and reporters.

2019-09-25 23:11:13

Air Asia's big sale catches the thrifty ... Tomorrow, from 59000 won in the Philippines, from 69000 won in Cebu-Boracay-Manila

Air Asia's big sale catches the thrifty ... Tomorrow, from 59000 won in the Philippines, from 69000 won in Cebu-Boracay-Manila

AirAsia, the largest low-cost airline in Asia, will launch a big four-day "big sale" from 23 to 26. The big sale promotion will celebrate 6 million cumulative customers using AirAsia. AirAsia Big Sale is a regular early bird promotion for global customers that can be purchased at the lowest fare for flights up to one year later. The scheduled departure date for this big sale is December 15, 2020. The big sale tickets will be available for purchase on the AirAsia website and mobile app on a first-come, first-served basis, starting at 1:00 AM on the 23rd and ending until 26. BIG members can be purchased from the website 24 days as early as 22 days. Through this regular big sale, non-stop flights from Incheon to Incheon, Clark from KRW 49,000, Incheon-Cebu, Kalibo (Boracay), Manila from KRW 69000, Incheon-Kuala Lumpur 76,000 won, Incheon-Bangkok ( Don Mueang) From 86,000 won, direct flights from Busan and Jeju are available from Busan-Kalibo (Boracay) from 66,000 won and from Busan and Jeju-Kuala Lumpur from 76,000 won. Fare transfer routes to Krabi and Chiang Mai, which are recently spotlighted as a `` quiet healing destination, '' range from Incheon-Krabi to KRW 107,000, Incheon-Chiang to KRW 119000, Incheon-Sydney to 177,000, Incheon-Bali Starting at KRW 129000, you can also purchase tickets for easy transfers in Busan and Jeju. All fares are BIG member-only one-way fares, including taxes. In addition, if you pay using Payco during this big sale period, you can get additional discounts up to KRW 20,000 depending on the payment amount, and customers who use AirAsia supplementary services such as checked baggage and Santander meals A 10% discount promotion will also be held from September 30 to October 6. AirAsia also participated in the quiz "What is the fastest flight time to Incheon-Kuala Lumpur?" As of 2 pm on the 25th, Cashslide is an early quiz about 'Air Asia Big Sale'. The correct answer can be found by searching 'Air Asia Big Sale' on the portal site Naver. The correct answer is '0950'.

2019-09-25 22:41:11

I was nervous and nervous,

I was nervous and nervous, "taste of love 2"

In TV Chosun “Taste of Love,” which aired on the 19th, pink stories of Oh Chang-seok, Lee Chae-eun, Ko Ju-won Kim Bo-mi, and Lee Jong-hyun were revealed. Lee Jong-hyun showed tension in the car going to meet Suk-hye's father. Suk-hyun's father, who actually saw Lee Jong-hyun for the first time, said, “I have a good impression. The smile is totally good. ” The two continued to talk about each other's heart. Ko Ju-won expressed his sincerity, “I'm sorry for not being able to express myself.” Kim Bo-mi smiled at Go-won's words. Go Ju Won said, “There is a future. It's not over yet, ”reassured Kim Bo-mi. Oh Chang-seok said, “We talked a lot until we declared public love on the air. The minds of the two of us were more important than the eyes of others, and we decided to stick to what we are now. ”Thank you for making courageous choices. I'll do my best too, ”he sent a video letter full of affection.

2019-09-25 22:11:14