After eating proline lactic acid bacteria, I've reduced my weight? ...

After eating proline lactic acid bacteria, I've reduced my weight? ...

Proline Lactobacillus is a hot topic online. Embassy 'Good Day', which aired on Wednesday (25 days), focused on proline lactic acid bacteria. On that day, MCSI spoke to singer Rayun-kyung, saying, "Eating proline lactobacillus actually knows how it worked." Rayunkyung said, “Yes. I ate lactic acid bacteria and it was effective to catch yo-yo with 1 stone and 2 trillion. ” He has successfully lost weight from 103kg to 50kg and now has a healthy 53kg. In particular, he said he spreads proline lactic acid bacteria on various foods. "In my case, I sprinkled with lactobacillus on salads and cold rice, and it was the best way to lose belly fat while losing weight and maintaining the same feeling of satiety."

2019-09-25 11:41:09

Trends in Japanese boycotts from big data Kim Yong-hak, CEO of Tapacross

Trends in Japanese boycotts from big data Kim Yong-hak, CEO of Tapacross

At Kim U-jun's News Factory, interviews will be held with Choi, a reporter, Kim Dong-suk, CEO Hosaka Yuji and Kim Yong-hak. Tbs Traffic Broadcasting Radio 'Kim A Joon's News Factory', which will be broadcast on the 25th, is as follows. In the first part, reporter Ryu, Mi-hee (tbs) delivers 'The Morning News You Need to Know'. In Part 2, Interview # 1 Factory, Choi, a reporter, talks about the subject of 'problem between prosecutors and the media. In the second plant of Interview, Kim Dong-seok (Korea Human Rights University of Korea) and Professor Hosaka Yuji (Sejong University) discussed the US-ROK Summit. What is the perspective of the United States and Japan? ' In the third section, `` Demand Welding Clinic, '' Yoon So-ha, the representative of the House of Representatives, speaks under the theme of `` Evaluation of the US-Korea Summit and Proposal for Children's Entrance Examination. In the fourth part, “Hangman Interview,” President Kim Yong-hak (Tapa Cross) will interview with the subject of “Boycott Movement Viewing with Big Data!”. In the corner of 'Fake News Task Force', Kim Jun-il (New Stop), Kim Eon-kyung (Deputy Democratic Citizen's Union), and Kim Wan-ha (Hankyoreh), together with the '1st Collaborative Fact Check Media in 17 Countries,' The fact checks will be conducted on news such as 'Jejang-myeon', '11 hours ', and' 3.

2019-09-25 09:11:08

Park, Hye-min, how did you respond to the sports announcer's question?

Park, Hye-min, how did you respond to the sports announcer's question?

The scene was breaded! Cute expression look Volleyball player Park Hye-min, who plays for GS Caltex, is a hot topic. Park Hye-min of GS Caltex contributed to the team's victory by posting fourteen points in the second round of the game against the Yangsan City Hall team held at Suncheon Palma Gymnasium in Jeollanam-do, Korea. This year, Park Hye-min, who was two years old, scored seven points only on the day and received enthusiastic cheers from volleyball fans. He then scored four more points and added fourteen more points, making him the second-highest player after Mercenary fellow Lutz's twenty-one point. After the game, Park Hye-min said in a interview with the media that she was sluggish than practice and missed the game of the day. He also caught the eye of those who looked awkward with awkward smiles during the interview. Park Hye-min, on the other hand, is attracting attention for her outstanding volleyball skills and her slender stature and beautiful appearance.

2019-09-25 08:41:10

Blade Runner 2049 More vivid and intense than the alien ... Awesome visual attention

Blade Runner 2049 More vivid and intense than the alien ... Awesome visual attention

The movie, Blade Runner 2049, is a phenomenal visual that will capture the eyes of the audience by embodying the future of 2049. The new world, completed with a look beyond imagination, is coming to life with a vivid rather than a heterogeneous feeling, which is based on minimizing computer graphics and working on actual places and objects as much as possible to show a realistic future. It was because of the hard work of the crew. Although it was impossible not to use computer graphics at all due to the nature of the science fiction genre, Denis Villeneuve embarked on the work of Blade Runner 2049 and adhered to three principles. 'One. Avoid shooting with a green screen in the background, 2. Shoot as much as possible in a real place, 3. Shoot as much as possible in a real vehicle. 'Budapest, Hungary, has a set of details to capture the magnificent visuals of the film. It was built, and actors and crew traveled from place to place in Hungary. Inside the set are made and placed props and cars that could be used in the future world. “Blade Runner 2049,” director Denis Villeneuve, said, “It's hard to make a movie pretending to be invisible. The same will be true for actors acting. Actors' performance is the most important factor in completing a film, and I wanted to provide an environment where they could get the inspiration they needed. ” As evidenced by this, the actors spared no praise for shooting the set after shooting. Ryan Gosling, who plays K in "Blade Runner 2049", said, "The set of the film is a perfect representation of the world in the film. Staying as long as possible before and after shooting allowed me to immerse myself in K, ”said Ana Di Armas, who plays Joey.“ I wasn't expected to shoot with a green screen or a large background. Everything we needed was on the set. ” As such, the detailed and delicate scenes of Blade Runner 2049, which was created after many years of hard work and hard work by the crew, captivated the audience perfectly.

2019-09-25 01:11:09

Woo Hye-mi is still in the middle of work…

Woo Hye-mi is still in the middle of work…

Suddenly heard Vibo News of the sudden death of singer Woo Hye-mi has been reported. As a result, her name is located at the top of the portal inspection. On the 22nd, Woo Hye-mi's agency announced the day before that she died at home. Still, she is curious about the cause of her because she does not know why she died. Her agency said she had been out of contact with her neighbors two days before she died. Woo Hye-mi, who is only thirty-two years old, is from Mnet Boko Season 1.

2019-09-24 20:41:08

Established COLINK, obtains Iksung-led call recording file.

Established COLINK, obtains Iksung-led call recording file.

& Voice of the People Kang Kyung-hoon reporter Gyung-Soo Kim favorable evidence ... At Kim U-jun's News Factory, interviews will be held with lawyers Yang Ji-yeol, lawyer Ki-ho Seo, reporter Kim Wan, reporter Kang Kyung-hoon, former lawmaker Choi Min-hee and former lawmaker Kim Yong-nam. Tbs Traffic Broadcasting Radio 'Kim A Joon's News Factory', which will be broadcast on the 23rd, is as follows. In the first part of 'News of Kim U-jun' on this day, reporter Ryu Mi-hee (tbs) delivers 'The Morning News You Need to Know'. In Part 2, Interview Plant 1, reporters Kim Wan (Hankyoreh), lawyer Seo Ki-ho (former judge), and lawyer Yang Ji-yeol (former reporter) obtained the call recording file `` Establishing Kolink, led by Iksung '' and whether his wife was involved. Talk about the topic. In the second interview, reporter Kang Kyung-hoon (people's voice) talks about the success of the evidence in favor of Governor Kim Kyung-su and the issues and prospects of appeal. At the corner of Part 3, “The Wilder's Unaper,” Democratic Party Party Member Sang-ho Woo said, “The 20th National Assembly, Min Saeng, is coming up! There should be no war at home. ' In Part 4, “Interview 3rd Factory,” Choi Min-hee and former Democratic Party Party Chairman Kim Yong-nam and former Liberal Party Party Party Kim Kim will have an interview with the subject of 'Proposition of pros and cons search for prosecution reform and seizure of the prosecution.' Meanwhile, the tbs traffic broadcasting radio 'Kim U-jun's news factory' will be broadcast from 7: 6 am to 9 pm on weekdays.

2019-09-24 20:11:09

A fourteen woman who was healthy with broccoli sprouts ... I couldn't even move at first ... Is this much?

A fourteen woman who was healthy with broccoli sprouts ... I couldn't even move at first ... Is this much?

Broccoli sprouts are a hot topic. Embassy 'Live Today Morning', which aired twenty-three days, deals with broccoli sprouts. On this day, a fourteen-year-old housewife Lee Yoon-jung, who regained her health with broccoli sprouts, appeared and revealed the secret of health care. In the past, she had a hard time with a sudden stroke. But now I'm healthier than I can imagine. "I'm happy and grateful that I can walk now," he said. Exercise is important, but eating is also important. ”He mentioned broccoli sprouts. He noticed that every morning he consumed broccoli sprout powder in a banana shake or broccoli sprout powder in roasted garlic.

2019-09-24 19:41:10

Unbelievable!

Unbelievable!

Something happened at Gangseo-gu obstetrics and gynecology. A gynecologist, located in Gangseo-gu, Seoul, is at the center of the controversy. This is because something weird happened in the obstetrics and gynecology department. According to a twenty-three-day investigation agency, a doctor and a nurse, Mr. B, who are working at a maternity gynecology department in Gangseo-gu, have been convicted of malpractice due to their work. They are suspected of having undergone abortions on August 7 without their consent. The doctor A and nurse B of Gangseo-gu obstetrics and gynecology were found to have undergone abortion surgery with confusion with other patients. At that time, the nurse gave anesthesia to the pregnant woman without identity verification, and the doctor A was reported to have performed abortion surgery without identification of the patient. In Vietnam, when she lost her unborn baby after finding a gynecologist in Gangseo-gu, she immediately reported to 112.

2019-09-24 19:21:08

Oh my goodness!

Oh my goodness!

Actress Song Jin-woo, shoulders wide open in a leopard top Actor Song Jin-woo is a hot topic. This is because he was captured in a radio show. In particular, his fashion is drawing attention. Actor Song Jin-Woo was in the 'Cultu Show' of SBS Power FM, which was broadcast for twenty-three days. On that day, actor Song Jin-woo appeared in a leopard-patterned top and drunk the scene. In particular, his shoulders squeezed by the movement robbed the viewers of their eyes. Meanwhile, actor Jin Jin-woo debuted as a musical 'O! My Captain' eleven years ago and has appeared in various works to show off his extraordinary performance.

2019-09-24 19:11:08

Park Eun-young's fm parade DJ Park Eun-young, are you wearing silk couple pajamas?

Park Eun-young's fm parade DJ Park Eun-young, are you wearing silk couple pajamas?

Do you have to wear it when you go up to your belly button? Park Eun-young's fm parade is a hot topic. In the KVS School FM 'Park Eun-young's fm parade', which was broadcasted for twenty-four days, DJ Park Eun-young, who is about to get married, mentioned the newlyweds. DJ Park Eun-young of Park Eun-young's fm parade on the day said, “What are the necessary items for a newlywed couple?” It's annoying. 'When the couple wears pajamas,' our crew told me to prepare it. It's silk too. Silk doesn't wrap up too much. Should I wear it when I go up to my belly button? ” Then he asked the listener, "I haven't prepared anything yet, but please let me know your newlyweds." Park celebrates the upcoming 27-day wedding. Meanwhile, Park Eun-young's fm march is broadcast every morning from seven to nine.

2019-09-24 18:51:09

Proud to be the strongest appearance Yuyeol, how old are you?

Proud to be the strongest appearance Yuyeol, how old are you?

Lee Jung Min Announcer Are you nervous? Stuttering to the end ... Singer Yu-yeol's age is drawing attention. In the 'morning yard' of KBS, which aired twenty-four days, Yoo Yeol appeared and exchanged various stories. Yoo Yul appeared on the stage in a red top, boasting the strongest appearance that would color the late teens. Lee Jung-min announces, “I am still handsome and have good manners. It looks so good. ” Then Kim Jae-won announcer said, “No, I think I'm shaking, but I'm trembling. Yoo-Yeul was born in 1961 and is fifty-nine years old.

2019-09-24 18:41:11

Are you doing what you've been doing since your marriage?

Are you doing what you've been doing since your marriage?

My mouth is caught in my ears ~ Lee Sang-hwa's Gangnam couple, who is about to get married, attracted attention with a sweet appearance on an entertainment broadcast. The video of the Lee Sang-hwa Gangnam couple was released in `` Dongsang I-Monner is My Fate '', which was rebroadcast for twenty-four days. The released video shows Lee Sang-hwa's Gangnam couple, who will be holding their wedding ceremony for the upcoming December 12, greeting their viewers for the first time. Since then, the documentary has revealed the unusual affectionate daily life of the couple. On the other hand, they joined in entertainment show of SBS last September, and made a connection, met with a crush, developed into a relationship, and became a marriage goal. In particular, Gangnam attracted attention as it was known to have offered an engagement ring to Lee Sang-hwa earlier this year.

2019-09-24 18:21:08

What did citizens say about the gagman Kim Chul-min on the street?

What did citizens say about the gagman Kim Chul-min on the street?

Gagman Kim Chul-min is gathering topics. Kim Cheol-min appeared in TV's “Taste of Wife,” which was rebroadcast for twenty-four days. In the broadcast, Kim Chul-min met fellow gagmen and told them of his lung cancer. Frustrated by their fellow gagmen, he set up a special performance at Seoul National University, where he spent thirty years. Afterwards, Kim Chul-min traveled in a car of his fellow gagman and walked along the road. Especially, citizens who saw Kim Cheol-min in the street cheered him by shouting “Fighting”. Kim Chul-min used to be a busking performance for a long time and smiled at his mouth, thinking of his old days with colleagues. Also, the video of fellow gagmen cheering for Kim Chul-Min made the audience watch.

2019-09-24 18:11:09

"Sap In In" Kim Cheong Ah Yetin is a tough mother ...?

The dangerous meeting between Seol In-ah and Na Young Hee was revealed. Kim Cheong-a is the second daughter of her mother, Sun Woo Young-ae (Kim Mi-sook) and former national representative, but her incompetent father, Kim Young-woong (Park Young-gyu), who lives with her secrets that no one can tell. Hong Yu-ra (Na Na-hee) is a chaebol who lives as a successor to the intermarket and a fair justice judge. Kim Cheong-a's shaking eyes avoiding Hong Yu-ra's eyes make her wonder more about her story. The scene where two people who lived completely different lives and exchanged their eyes was opened to stimulate the curiosity of prospective viewers. Hong Yu-ra, who looks at Kim Cheong-a with a cool eye, feels mysterious hostility toward the other party, and the attention is focused on the meeting of the two.

2019-09-24 17:51:13

The picture was posted with the text of 'X One'

The picture was posted with the text of 'X One'

On January 19, the official photo of X-one was posted with the words "X1: Moment. Photo by HYEONG JUN". The members of X-One are lying on stage wearing costumes. Xone, which was formed through Mnet 'Produce X101', released its debut song 'Flash' last month.

2019-09-24 17:41:25