It's a neat suit, but the shirts and pants loose!

2019-09-24 15:42:15

Leverage

On the 20th, the posters of Leverage: Fraudulent Maneuver, Lee Dong-Gun (Lee Tae-jun), Jeon Hye-bin (Hwang Soo-kyung), Kim Sae-ron (Gonnarby), Kim Kwon (Roy Ryu), and Yee Hoe-hyun (Jeong-seong),

'Leverage' red logo typed.

Firstly, Lee Dong-joon, a leverage leader Lee Tae-joon, attracts attention with intense force.

In a neat suit, he feels charismatic with his hands in the front of the shirt and the pockets of his pants.

The copy, "Let them play with their own hands," robbed the copy.

I am curious about his story of turning 180 degrees as a fraudster leader in Korea's top elite insurance inspector.

Kim Sae-ron, Kim Kwon, and Yeo-Hyun Hyun doubled the lively and three-dimensional character perfectly to double the delightful charm of the justice-acting morale.

Kim Sae-ron stimulated her expectations by transforming each of Gina's charms into a girly crush.

From the start of Yeo Hyeon-hyun, he struck out a chemistry chemistry and added to the play.

Kim Kwon, who postponed the intellectual test in his previous work, transformed the image 180 degrees with a short cut hairstyle.

The charismatic figure depicts the human weapon Roy.

Yeo Hyeon-hyun, who transformed into a cute genius hacker, attracted attention by heralding her remnants.

Kim Kwon in the role of human weapon Roy Ryu focuses attention on his coppery muscular body.

What's more, the short-cut hairstyle and weapons all over the body are literally 'human weapons'.

He is standing with arms folded, “The mercenary doesn't cover the battlefield.

I just work for the paying side, ”says Hardy.

“Leverage: Fraudulent Operations Group” crew said, “I am very excited to work with enthusiastic actors in an urgent and energetic work.

Above all, the appearances of the cast members showing their breath in the first script reading make them look forward to the teamwork. ”

Expect 'Lever Geography: Fraud Operations' to visit. ”