Spider married to Jo Jung-seok, thorough self-care ...

2019-09-23 02:13:15

Interest in the cockpit and spiders hit the real-time search query on Sunday, September 22nd.

Born in 1980, Choong-suk, who was forty-year-old, married a spider last year.

In February 2015, the two men, who recognized their devotees and met in public, became a hot topic by replacing them with covenants instead of weddings.

Although the field of activity was different, Jo Jung-suk has been active as a musical actor for a long time, and he is also interested in music.

The spider informed me of this when he delivered his wedding news through his fan cafe and said, "He has been a long time to comfort me and give me a lot to learn and realize.

Heart, "he said.

The spider, who has both singing and rap skills, is very keen to manage himself.

Spider appeared in JTBC 'Please Take A Fridge' and answered honestly with a bright smile on the rather nasty question related to his lover Joseok.

When the spider searched for the word "love," he was surprised to find that the phrase "love is like a spider" was automatically suggested as a related search term.

Then I asked them to tell me the secret of their love, "It's very difficult but I try to think a lot from the other person's point of view.

"If you look back, it makes sense," he said.

On the day, the spider's fridge caught the eye as much as the seafood directly sent from Wando, Jeonnam, was a bottle of soju.

Then, the answer to the question, "I used to drink really well before. I think I drank three bottles. Now I'm drunk a lot."

He also showed off his affection by saying that he would fit the taste of Jo Jung-seok and shochu.

In addition, the spider expressed his desire for soju advertising and laughed with a witty comment that "It's okay to drink three bottles."

The spider also talked about dieting and said, "I don't like sweet food very much."

The spider then confessed, "I've eaten noodles and fried for about three years ago because I'm getting a lot of weight."

On the day, the spider grabbed the macaron which was presented to the fan from the open fridge and said, "I usually don't like sweet food."

The spider said, "I tend to avoid dessert because of diet. I've been eating noodle and tempura for about three years.