Film accomplice, Sohn Ye-jin's acting transformation .. Mars serial killings, frog boy disappearances, etc.

2019-09-23 04:42:16

Netizens are paying attention to the film's accomplice on cable movie channels.

The film's accomplice was directed by Kook Dong-seok, who was released in October 2013, and was starred by Son Ye-jin (Jeong Da-eun), Kim Gap-su (Jung Soon-man), Lim Hyun-jun (Sim Joon-young), and Kim Kwang-kyu (Jang-gyeongsa).

Han Chae-jin shocked Korea 15 years ago

Ahead of the statute of limitation, 'Da-eun' feels the presence of a dad who is too familiar in the real criminal's voice and begins to trace his past.

The more you dig up, the more Da-in becomes confused, and the cruel doubts about your dad who have dedicated everything for you all your life grow ...

Mars serial killings, frog boy disappearances, and many unknown unknown crimes exist.

Uncaptured criminals are still living alive and breathing somewhere in Korea.

What choice will I make if I find that my dear family has committed a shocking crime before the expiration of the statute of limitations?

The film began with this question.

Son Ye-jin throws off the existing bright and lovely image through the movie 'Accomplice', which depicts the cruel suspicion of her daughter, which began 15 days before the death of the kidnapping case that shocked the Republic of Korea.

When he suspected his father as the culprit, he showed a more mature inner acting as 'Da', which is in a dilemma.

"I totally read the scenarios and chose . I was shocked and left a long time after the cover," she said.

In order to express the psychology of Da-eun, he conducted a thorough scenario analysis as well as an emotionally challenging challenge.

“The most difficult work I've ever done is the“ Dae Eun ”character.

I was burdened with the character who had to dig deeply into the emotions, but it was worth the challenge to take it. ”

In addition, Kim Gap-soo, the acting director who received movies, dramas, and entertainments, reached his second heyday, and played the role of his father, 'Soon-man'.

A man who has lived at the cost of any sacrifice for his daughter, but faces a tragedy in a true workshop with a daughter who suspects herself as the culprit.

"I read the scenario and realized that maybe this could happen in reality. I was convinced that it was a movie that would not only have fun in genre, but also throw heavy messages to the audience."

It is interesting that Son Ye-jin and Kim Gap-soo, who met as a father and daughter, are not the first to breathe.

The couple, who once met as a warm widow in the drama , have a stiff acting confrontation with their father and daughter who face a tragedy that began with cruel doubt.

Kook Dong-seok, the director of the commercial film for the first time as an accomplice, said that the cast of Sohn Ye-jin and Kim Gap-soo was a gift from the sky.

The combination of two Korean actors Sohn Ye-jin and Kim Gap-soo, who reunited through the emotional thriller Accomplishment, exploded in synergy and captivated the audience. Kook Dong-suk said in an interview, “Our society has many alarming events.

What would I do if our family were the offenders of the incident and also began to doubt it?

"The movie started at home."