Son Seung-yeon, five years younger than Woo Hye-mi ... "Sings are good" Even the sound points to the audition results!

2019-09-23 05:13:12

As a result of the late audition program singer Woo Hye-mi (31), who died lately, many netizens are in a bad mood.

Son Hye-mi and Son Seung-yeon, who appeared together in Mnet 'Voice Korea' Season 1, wrote a long story on Woori's Instagram with pictures of Woo Hye-mi.

Born on September 15, 1993, Son Seung-yeon, twenty-six years old, appeared as WMA vocal in KBS 2TV's band survival program TOP Band, and won the Mnet audition program 'Voice Korea' where Woo Hye-mi appeared.

Son Seung-yeon, who made her stand as a singer with the song 'Take Away' at 'Voice Korea' in 2012 when she was a high school girl, took the stage with explosive singing power and delicate feelings, beating the final winners of the program over the age of 19.

It became.

Wherever he was young, he had always been told that he was good at singing, but the audition failed all the time.

The song is good, but the appearance is not suitable for broadcasting.

I have experienced so many paradises and I have hardly come true the dream of a singer.

Son wins a chance to enter Berkeley University as a scholarship at the same time as winning the famous audition program.

That's why there are many people who think of her as a 'sister daughter' or a 'gold spoon'.

But all of this was not a lucky chance to get one night.

Son Seung-yeon has been a singer's dream since she participated in the pop song contest in middle school.

From then on, I went to the provinces on weekends when I didn't go to school to build a different career with others.

The success of the audition program, which I thought was the last time to continue the dropout, and the passing of a scholarship to an unexpected student at the University of Berkeley.

It wasn't enough, but thanks to the audition winning prize, I was able to study abroad and release an album.

But even after her debut, the public's appearance toward her did not stop.

To stand proud in front of people, she has been exercising and dieting for years.

As a result of not neglecting to control the diet as well as various sports such as boxing, pilates and fitness, I am told that I am pretty everywhere these days.

In recent years, he has been loved for his outstanding singing ability and looks pretty. In particular, he has made inroads into the overseas market with the official release of the new song “I'm Not A Warrior”.

Son Seung-yeon released the new song “I'm Not A Warrior” in more than 200 countries around the world, including the United States, on global music sites such as iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music, and Deezer at midnight.