Woo Hye-mi Gallery, official position on the news of Woo Hye-mi's death "I'll make tteokbokki at Hongdae playground.

2019-09-23 07:42:11

The singer Woo Hye-mi (31), an audition program, died lately, and many netizens felt sorry for her.

Woo Hye-mi Gallery was interviewed by Woo Hye-mi, who was loved by the public for his unique creation and powerful singing skills in `` Voice Korea '' Season 1 on the 22nd.

I was sorry to deliver the interview.

Woo Hye-mi Gallery said, "Woo Hye-mi, remembered by the public, was always a singer who reinterpreted many masterpieces with her own emotions.

I wish you much peace in the place where you are now. ”

Meanwhile, according to the music industry on the 22nd, Woo Hye-mi, who had not been contacted by acquaintances for two days, was found by acquaintances and police in the home of Manwon-dong, Mapo-gu the night before.

The exact cause is unknown.

The agency, Downtown NM, said, "Woohyemi was famous at home on the 21st." "I'm sorry to share the sad news."

"The deceased's vacancy was prepared at the funeral hall of the Sacred Heart Hospital in Gangdong, Seoul, and the funeral will be held quietly according to the family's wishes."

Woo Hye-mi's opening ceremony will be held at the funeral hall of Gangdong Sacred Heart Hospital in Seongan-ro, Gangdong-gu, Seoul on the 23rd.