Donation angel Jang Nara, age thirty-nine.

2019-09-23 00:13:18

With interest in actor Jang Nara, the keywords 'Jang Nara' and 'Jang Na Na' came up in real-time search on the evening of September 22, Sunday.

Born in 1981, Jang Na, who is thirty-nine years old, has been swept up in a love story with Park Bo-gum, a younger brother.

On June 23, 2017, the online community posted a message that Jang Na-ra was captured at Cheongdam-dong Wedding Street in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

Rumors spread that Jang Nara and Park Bo-gum overcame the age gap of Chinese Dong-gap through the securities market information magazine, also known as `` Jirasi ''.

The city also included specific information such as two people witnessed at Cheongdam-dong wedding street.

Jang Nara said on Instagram, "I have not seen or met. I have not met in the past. I do not know where the Cheongdam-dong wedding street, I spend most of my time near home."

Jang Nara said, "I think it is a matter of the individual to be unmarried, regardless of my age. I wanted to be a good performer at the shooting site and a good junior senior.

"Because I can't or can't, why should my age and appearance be talked about? I'm trying to live naturally and healthy."

Jang Na-ra and Park Bo-gum, who took a breath in KBS 2TV 'Remember Me,' which aired in 2015, were engulfed in the last year through 'Securities Market Information Sheet'.

At that time, both companies announced the official position of "the factual root".

Park Bo-gum also explained in an interview that "I'm also amazed by my elder sister and his love story. My sister and I are close sisters."

At that time, most netizens did not believe in the marriage theory of Jang Nara, who was born in 1981 and thirty-nine years old, and Park Bo-gum, who was born in 1993.

Nara, a pure Hangul name, is the name that came from his father Ju Ho-sung when he was asked to give a friend's name as a high school Korean teacher.

Since his debut, Jang Nara is famous for being a representative star of celebrity donation angels through donations and volunteer activities not only in Korea but also in China and other countries. According to the facts revealed through the media, donations exceed 13 billion won.