The first guest to find 'Romantic Club' is representative of the entertainment industry.

2019-09-21 22:42:39

With MC Lee Hwi-jae and Ji-ryul's delicious progress, and Solvin (Laboom), who has recently emerged as a blue chip of the entertainment world, and personality actor Hwang Seok-jeong, who is attracting attention as a new stealer of Chungmuro, the magical healing hands of chef Lee Hyo-nam have been invited to the romantic club.

I draw a wonderful story that I did not reveal.

The first guests to find the representatives of the entertainment industry Sen sister, actor Kim Bo-yeon and Park Jun-geum!

Kim Bo-yeon and Park Joon-geom destroyed the studio by showing off a cool and unrelenting talk so that the words of her older sister were astonishing.

The older sister Park Jun-geum, who played a little while in the last year (?), Was an instinctless dance instinct, showing off 7080 dances in those memories of the time, and he warmed up the studio. Kim Bo-yeon, a former singer, was the first performer to perform his favorite song in entertainment.

I was surprised by the fields and staff.

The story behind Kim Bo-yeon and Park Joon-geum, who had not been known in the romantic club, was also revealed.The fate of Park Joon-geum and Hwang Seok-jeong, who had been staggered by the appearance of the popular drama 'Secret Garden,'

Stunningly pure and honest stories of celebrities who remember the seventies and eighties are spreading.