Kim Ho-jin asked Choi Hwa-jeong to introduce Kim Ji-ho...

2024-05-28 22:11:04

First appearance in ‘Joseon’s Lover’

Kim Ho-jin said that he first met 26-year-old Kim Ji-ho on Choi Hwa-jeong's birthday. She said, "She was so pretty that I begged Hwa-jeong to introduce me to him." That day, she showed such a delicate appearance that Kim Ji-ho even remembered the clothes she was wearing.

Husband Kim Ho-jin, who was saddened to see Kim Ji-ho, who had to take a break from activities for a while to focus on raising a child after marriage, gave birth to a child, told the production team of 'Joseon's Lover', "After 24 years of marriage, I feel more affectionate than looking inadequate. “La,” he said, revealing his unwavering love for his wife.

Kim Ji-ho also recalled the happy moments she felt while raising her only daughter, Hyo-woo, and said, "I guess I focused too much on my child. I could have had enough time for myself or for the two of us, but now that my child is in college and I recognize my age, Hyun-ta has come." .

“Let’s do what we want to do!” she said, spending alone time together for her wife Kim Ji-ho, and confessed that she came looking for ‘Joseon’s lover’ because she wanted to create a special time for him.

After arriving in Yeosu, the Hoho couple arrived at her first candidate site, ‘Baekyado House’.

Kim Ho-jin evaded this by saying, “Even now...”, but Kim Ji-ho said, “What should I do now?”

→ MoaPic!