[SBS My Little Old Boy] Lim Won-hee♥Ahn Moon-sook, shy first meeting, much bolder second meeting, will they date next time?

2024-09-12 15:41:06

No. 1 in weekly entertainment with a maximum of 17.7%!

In the 400th episode of 'My Little Old Boy', which aired on June 30, Ahn Moon-sook, who first met Lim Won-hee on a blind date arranged by Seonwoo Yong-yeo, noticed a masculine charm in Lim Won-hee, who happily ate the kimchi she had brought, and said, "It was the first time I saw him, and I felt good." “It’s strange,” he said, expressing his liking.

She has had several blind dates with female celebrities on 'My Little Old Boy', but the person with whom Lim Won-hee's masculine charm really exploded is Ahn Moon-sook.

Meanwhile, Ahn Moon-sook, who was praising the sujebi dough that Lim Won-hee kneaded, showed her frustration when Lim Won-hee left for a moment and slapped her dough, saying, "I need to get the air out." She responded, "I think I came here for no reason.

When Ahn Moon-sook touched Lee Sang-min's face to remove her hair, Lim Won-hee said in a polite yet firm manner, "I hope you won't do that in the future," and Ahn Moon-sook also showed her heart pounding, saying, "Why am I in a bad mood?"

→ MoaPic!