Pentagon Yeo One, fan concert ‘Happiness Communication Channel’ online live broadcast ends successfully

2023-12-12 17:11:03

Tearoom (CEO Kim Beom-jun), an online performance streaming provider, announced that the online live broadcast of Yeo One's fan concert 'Happiness Communication Channel' was a success.

On this day, Yeo One showed off her skills as a singer-songwriter by passionately singing several self-composed songs, including unreleased ones such as 'Let's Go', 'Todak Todak', 'Us, Again', 'I Have You', and 'I Love You, Precious', etc., and was available online and offline. A communicative performance worthy of the title ‘Happiness Communication Channel’ was presented with generous fan service and talk for the fans in attendance.

Fans who watched the online live broadcast showed high satisfaction through chat, such as 'Both the video and audio of the online broadcast were very good (Japan)' and 'I am grateful to Lively for being able to watch it live from overseas (Japan).'

Lively is a platform that provides a variety of live content for communication between artists and global fans, such as online concerts, character live, and 1:1 video calls.

→ MoaPic!