Tiffany and Sweet Sorrow from the girl group Girls' Generation?

2019-09-20 19:13:13

Mask singer

In the MBC entertainment program 'The King of Mask Singer,' which aired on the afternoon of 15th, he won five consecutive victories after succeeding in the defense of the king of Gaia.

Tiffany from Girls' Girls Generation, Sung Jin Hwan from Sweet Sorrow, and Trot singer Jin Hae Sung showed their identity.

In the second round, a group of all-around gift sets and Versailles rose in the second round after beating Kim Jong-hyun.

The group group called Ha Dong-gyun's 'Naviya'.

Yoo Young-suk wondered, "Who are you?", And Kai shook his head, not sure.

Subsequently, Versailles rose, which was supposed to be Tiffany and Seo In-young in Girls' Generation.

Yoon Sang, who watched the stage of the two, said, “I was listening to the CD live as if I were playing with it.

As a result of the first stage of the semi-final round 2, the group battle was won.

Sung Jin-hwan said, “In fact, it was a long time since I was nervous.

I felt good for watching me. ”

The second round of the sandals and Kim Seo-bang was held.

The sandals were called Toy's “Lie Time,” while Kim Seo-bang called Crying Nut's “Myeongdong Calling.”

Kim Seo-bang beat the sandals and advanced to the third round.

In the third round, the group battle and Kim Seo-bang met.

Yoo Young-seok, who saw the stage of the group battle, said, “What he did is the genre destroyer.”

Yoo Yeong-seok said, “Those who trot left a little identity but were perfect.”

As a result of the three rounds, Kim Seo-bang won.

The group battle that was dropped in the confrontation with Kim Seo-bang turned out to be a trot singer Jin Hye-sung.