[SBS Cool Neighborhood 2] MC Han Hye-jin finds her ideal type?!

2024-09-14 03:11:09

The identity of the romance guy found in Gimhae

Gimhae Mootjip, which was bombarded with criticism on broadcast last week and made people feel the desperate need for space change, announced a hot start by receiving cheers from everyone from the moment the door was opened.

In particular, the concrete yard, which was considered a sin and made Yoo Jeong-su 'extremely angry', surprised everyone by being completely transformed into a space that 200% captured the characteristics of Gimhae.

At the unexpected sight unfolding before her eyes, Han Hye-jin said, “I feel like crying.

He expressed his amazement by saying, “It is said that Jonathan and Hyungjun could not keep their mouths shut at the sight of him changing 180 degrees from before.

The protagonist of the romance is a person 9 years younger than the woman and 2 meters tall. Han Hye-jin, who was listening to the story, was completely immersed in the story, saying, "This person is a sweet guy," and Jonathan also agreed, saying, "I think I found my sister's ideal type," making the scene laugh. made from the sea

→ MoaPic!