Get away from worrying about Kim Hong-shin, Kim Mi-kyung's lecture is cut, but the salary of the staff is ... Public hygiene is important.

2020-04-04 15:31:13

In the 386th episode of MBN's 'Empty Show Dongchimi' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 4th, these days come out from a sigh if you look around with the theme of 'Now, it's really hard'.

Broadcasters Hong Seok-cheon, actor Sun Woo Eun-suk, Ham Ik-byung dermatologist, and comedian Lee Kyung-sil appear.

■ Kim Mi-kyung's lecture full of enthusiasm to encourage strength

Lecturer Kim Mi-kyung, the lecture was discontinued, but the salary of the employees was due, so it would be a religion.

“I see something happening in the bathroom, but prayers came out without my knowledge.”

Comedian Lee Kyung-sil, he escaped the virus because he did not leave the house, but he became a strong man.

“Because it's fun to make castella, my weight is increasing.”

Kim Yun-na, the head of the connection, has a spine while having a snack for three of her two sons.

“I started using instant food actively because I wanted to die.”

■ Seo Jae-geul's lecture to uncover the truth about Corona 19

Public hygiene is important to prevent the virus that comes like Seo Jae-geul, a natural medicine expert, and the Olympics.

I have to throw away the thought that I only need to be healthy, and think about the health of the person next to me. ”

Reporter Yoo In-kyung, my husband, who has been stuck for 24 hours, has a broken heart.

Really, I want to pour ice on my husband's face. "

Corona19 must know properly to respond.

■ The power of a warm story that touches a tired heart Lecture by Hong-shin Kim

Novelist Kim Hong-shin, how to beat the virus is to get out of worry.

If you become a slave of worry, you wo n’t win anything, not just viruses. ”

Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon, when others comfort with warm words, whipped up the mind.

To make people who have bad minds have a double bath to keep them awake. ”

The next episode ‘Dongchimi’ will be aired on Saturday, April 4 at 10:50 pm.