Kwon Sang-woo also appeared on Kim Young-cheol's radio and acquainted with his brother

Kwon Sang-woo also appeared on Kim Young-cheol's radio and acquainted with his brother

Actresses Kwon Sang-woo, Kim Hee-won, Kim Sung-kyun, and Hur Sung-tae are appearing as guests in the JTBC entertainment program 'Know Your Brother', which aired on the afternoon of 2nd. When the members handed the words of congratulations, Lee said, "Not all debts have to be paid, but the debts have been released from all banks."

2019-11-08 20:11:13

I posted a picture with the stern 999

I posted a picture with the stern 999

On the 3rd, singer Sunmi posted a photo on her Instagram with the words "Number .999". Sunmi is taking a selfie while showing off his white T-shirt and red lip. On the other hand, Sunmi announced and worked on 'Falling' in August.

2019-11-08 19:31:15

Reunion after 20 years, and was thrilled with ...?

Reunion after 20 years, and was thrilled with ...?

Modern Family Park Won-sook and Sung Hyun-ah enjoyed the nature of Namhae properly. After a couple of years of reunion, I was moved by the emotions for a while. After a rewarding labor, I found a sushi restaurant where I could watch the sunset of the South Sea. Park Won-sook and Seong Hyun-ah met with their mother and daughter in the past drama 'See and See' and met in 20 years through 'Modern Family'. The two remarkable reunions confessed what had happened. Mina shyly said, "17 years old." If you are 17 years old, when you go to high school, "he said.

2019-11-08 19:11:14

Jessica, the beauty of getting beautiful ... bright smile of 'ice princess'

Jessica, the beauty of getting beautiful ... bright smile of 'ice princess'

Singer Jessica from the Girls' Generation group showed off her beautiful beauty. On the 5th, Jessica posted a photo of his recent photos on his Instagram. Jessica in the picture poses with a bright smile. In crystal makeup, he still looks good. His appearance of getting beautiful makes the fans admire. Jessica recently worked as a 'Call Me Before You Sleep'.

2019-11-08 18:32:12

BTS Suga and Jimin appeared in the Argentina quiz show

BTS Suga and Jimin appeared in the Argentina quiz show "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?"

2019-11-08 18:11:13

QUIZ!

QUIZ!

2019-11-08 17:31:57

Yoon Eun-hye is looking at the camera.

Yoon Eun-hye is looking at the camera.

Actress Yoon Eun-hye showed off her fresh beauty. Yoon Eun-hye recently posted several pictures on her Instagram, with the words, "After a long time ~ go out! Yoon Eun-hye is looking at the camera while wearing a cardigan on jeans. Show off the lovely charm with a cute expression.

2019-11-08 17:11:47

“New Psalm Restaurant” Kim Na-young is 4 years old Shinwoo 13 months Lee Jun-du

“New Psalm Restaurant” Kim Na-young is 4 years old Shinwoo 13 months Lee Jun-du

In the KBS2 entertainment program `` Shinsang Launching Story '', which was broadcasted on the 1st, a picture of Jin Se-yeon's morning routine that starts the day was depicted. "But why are you wearing sunglasses?"

2019-11-08 16:31:12

Surprise beard was 450 years ago and is 1 meter long!

Surprise beard was 450 years ago and is 1 meter long!

In a small Austrian town that many tourists visited, there was a museum with human beards on display. The beard was a beard more than 450 years ago and it was one meter long. Every single hair was perfectly preserved. The villagers were so affectionate as to the beard that once a year a contest was held to select the longest beard. But in the woods away from the city did not show such symptoms. When she searched the Internet, she found that the symptoms were electromagnetic hypersensitivity syndrome. Electromagnetic hypersensitivity syndrome is the story of people who are allergic to overflowing electromagnetic waves. Hours later, the bombs in the classroom exploded, shocking many. Then there was a big fire in the village. Fortunately, Hans' City Hall building was safe, but Hans was found dead. It turned out that he was suddenly knocked over his beard while running down the stairs to hear the fire and save the residents.

2019-11-08 16:11:12

Shim Hyung-Tak's arms and arms are hot and the Internet is hot!

Shim Hyung-Tak's arms and arms are hot and the Internet is hot!

2019-11-08 15:31:11

'Begin Again 3' until the tears of the audience?

'Begin Again 3' until the tears of the audience?

In JTBC's Biggin Gain 3, which aired on the 1st, Taeyeon took a second musical trip to Amsterdam, the Netherlands with Lee transfer, Paul Kim, Kim Hyun-woo, and Lord. Taeyeon was loved by the OST of the 2008 drama 'Hong Gil-dong' at the busking in Rembrandt Square and selected the ballad 'What if', which sparked a successful solo activity. Of course, I even shed tears from the local audience with a sad voice. Taeyeon presented 'Blue', which was released in March this year as a digital single and also included in the 2nd album 'Purpose' album, with delicate sensitivity. Lastly, with the busking members, she sang the girl's mega hit song ‘Gee’ and drew a spear, and received an explosive reaction like the Myeongbul empowerment ‘K Pop Queen’.

2019-11-08 15:11:41

Oquiz Event, Daemyung Station Daemyung I'm Ready 'Daemyeong Smart Life Benefit Total Closing Event' 2 pm issue revealed!

Oquiz Event, Daemyung Station Daemyung I'm Ready 'Daemyeong Smart Life Benefit Total Closing Event' 2 pm issue revealed!

2019-11-08 14:31:11

Does Narsha contact you even if Cain changes her phone number?

Does Narsha contact you even if Cain changes her phone number?

Weekly Idol The weekly idol releases the entertainment of Brown Eyed Girls' comeback in four years with the new album 'RE_vive' through the simultaneous broadcast of MBC Every1 and MBC Music at 5 pm on the 6th. Confessed that she had no phone number for Ryou and Narsha and surprised everyone. Narsha was embarrassed by Cain, saying, “If Cain changes his phone number, he will not be contacted.” Cain said, "I changed my phone number and recently saved the numbers of Miryo and Narsha." MC Kwang-hui said, “This is the secret of 14 years of longevity idols.” Brown Eyed Girls sang the nostalgia of their days by presenting the famous medley in the weekly idols. Among them, Zea proved his tremendous vocal skills with the ability to pierce Sixth Sense choreography.

2019-11-08 14:11:12

Did you say “1st row of corners”?

Did you say “1st row of corners”?

Jeon said, “When I was winning, I was not so crazy as to not know what I was talking on stage. Later, when I heard congratulations to Director Lee Chang-dong and actor Song Kang-ho at the hotel bar, I was relaxed and tears popped up. ” When asked if the family had a lot of congratulations, Jeon said, “I was rewarded by Alain Delon, but my mother gathered with my aunts in town and told me that Alain Delon was so handsome.” MC Jang Yoon-ju said, “I was so envious that I couldn't sleep four nights from that day.” The editor-in-chief spoke about the status of the Cannes Film Festival. After Park Chan-wook's “Old Boy” was awarded the jury in 2004, when the actor Jeon Won-yeon won the actress award in 'Miyang' in 2007, Korean film art seemed to have peaked. ”

2019-11-08 13:31:36

I posted a picture with the text that it was difficult.

I posted a picture with the text that it was difficult.

Actress Jung Ryeo-won thanked Lee Dong-wook. On the 4th, Jeong Ryeo-won posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Oh. He squats beside the coffee car and smiles brightly. In coffee tea, 'I always support Jung Ryeo-won. Sok Li-hwan to the ha ha 'caught the eye. Jung Ryeo Won and Lee Dong Wook made a bond in 2015 in the drama 'Bubble Gum'.

2019-11-08 13:11:14